Kamala to Barr: will you promise to kill Trump?

My biggest beef with Sessions is once he saw the deep state in full blown action against an administration he had once considered allies, why didn't he step aside and allow Trump to nominate another AG?

The only answer can be ............................he became part of the deep state as well. Sessions knew damn well all the shit that was going on with all the players. Yet he did nothing.

The investigation was to determine what the Russians did and whether any Americans were involved.
With many of those American subjects being trump campaign members. As we all know. And, pets not forget, sessions recused in the face of demands for a braoder investigation amd in light of the fa t that he had lied -- err, I mean,made an oopsie -- about his contacts with Russian officials .

My biggest beef with Sessions is once he saw the deep state in full blown action against an administration he had once considered allies, why didn't he step aside and allow Trump to nominate another AG?
Because that is absurd Trumpkin fantasy. Simple as that.

The investigation was to determine what the Russians did and whether any Americans were involved.
With many of those American subjects being trump campaign members. As we all know. And, pets not forget, sessions recused in the face of demands for a braoder investigation amd in light of the fa t that he had lied -- err, I mean,made an oopsie -- about his contacts with Russian officials .
You realize, don't you, that there were SEVERAL Democratic members of Congress who also "forgot" that they had contact with Russians in the same time frame don't you?

You realize, don't you, that there were SEVERAL Democratic members of Congress who also "forgot" that they had contact with Russians in the same time frame don't you?
We're any of them AG at the time?

No?

Okay then, find one of the 5 billion whiny threads about democrats on this board and go post that there.

We're any of them AG at the time?

No?

Okay then, find one of the 5 billion whiny threads about democrats on this board and go post that there.

IOW you don't want to acknowledge that you are bitching about Sessions doing what you couldn't care less about Democrats doing.

We already knew that.

IOW you don't want to acknowledge that you are bitching about Sessions doing what you couldn't care less about Democrats doing.
Actually, I was just explaining why Sessions recused himself, in the face of claims to the contrary. Take your crybabying somewhere else.

Actually, I was just explaining why Sessions recused himself, in the face of claims to the contrary. Take your crybabying somewhere else.

No, actually you were trying to make an issue of Sessions forgetting about meeting a Russian.

I would say "take your stupidity and dishonesty elsewhere" but clearly it thrives here.

No, actually you were trying to make an issue of Sessions forgetting about meeting a Russian.
Wrong. I was explaining why he recused himself. And he did so literally the day after it was revealed that his earlier comments were false, and that he did, in fact, meet with russian officials. So, clearly, he made an issue of it himself, as did the DOJ ethics officials. So go cry to him and them, ya pest.

Wrong. I was explaining why he recused himself. And he did so literally the day after it was revealed that his earlier comments were false, and that he did, in fact, meet with russian officials. So, clearly, he made an issue of it himself, as did the DOJ ethics officials. So go cry to him and them, ya pest.

Everyone here sees through your stupid games especially when you make dumb comments like "hey don't post bout my guys doing exactly what I'm so mad about the other guys doing"

It's ridiculous, as are you.

Everyone here sees through your stupid games especially when you make dumb comments like "hey don't post bout my guys doing exactly what I'm so mad about the other guys doing"

It's ridiculous, as are you.
Still whining... good grief, son...

Anyhoo, it is a fact that Sessions recused himself at the advice of DOJ officials, due to his own behavior. He did so properly. Whitaker was advised to do the same. He refused which makes little difference, as the top Republicans in the Senate already castrated him anyway.

Because that is absurd Trumpkin fantasy. Simple as that.

Not at all. Sessions could and should have stepped aside. Especially when he realized how knee deep his very own DOJ was into the plot to destroy Trump. You know. Like when you find out Bruce Ohr and his wife are in a lock box with Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS.

That's not a fantasy. Not at all. Not at all.

Last edited:
Did anyone listen to the effing rediculous questions from Harris?

That is just about what she was asking.

I like Barr..he's not gonna carry water
For anybody.

Wish Trump had him all along.

Jo
You didn't post any of the questions. Not even a link.

Makes you look kinda stupid, donit?

Especially when he realized how knee deep his very own DOJ was into the plot to destroy Trump.
Ha... riiiiight.... and the Senate, too.... FBI, as well... that's obviously a much simpler explanation than, oh, how about Trump's a shady moron.

Especially when he realized how knee deep his very own DOJ was into the plot to destroy Trump.
Ha... riiiiight.... and the Senate, too.... FBI, as well... that's obviously a much simpler explanation than, oh, how about Trump's a shady moron.

Sessions witnessed how many individuals were involved with the Clinton/Steele unverified dossier from the DOJ and the FBI. He should have stepped aside.

Sessions witnessed how many individuals were involved with the Clinton/Steele unverified dossier from the DOJ and the FBI. He should have stepped aside.
...which is a nothingburger going nowhere. Enjoy the ride to nowhere, on that one.

Oh, when you said I don't care what you think, I thought you meant it.
Except I said that I don't care if you take my word for what I said earlier. You sure do have a hard time following a simple exchange in English. Learn the language , or get out of my country, son.

In all reality, you should be bitchsmacked for having Robert Johnson for an Avatar because you are a Commie fuck and he was a patriotic American black man.

How many bars are there in a blues, you fuck, and what is the ending chord before starting again?

A couple of numbers will do, faggot. Something tells me you may not come up with the correct ones.

Do you even America, or are you Russian?

Trump didn't know Jeff 'Elmer Fudd' Sessions was gonna recuse himsel
And neither did sessions, because he did not understand the scope of the investigation at the time. and that is because the Trump campaign was kept in the dark, because they were all under suspicion.

This isn't rocket surgery, dude.

Hey you! Dumbass! If he didn't, why did he recuse himself, hmm? Durp!
sorry--you must be living in a hole
blacks and the MSM think EVERYTHING is about race
I'm just spreading the truth/defending justice/etc
....when a white says ''fried chicken''/blackhole/etc, the blacks think it's racial
EVERYTHING is racism
don't you understand??
FUCK you --I'll defend my race whenever I want

the blacks are PROUD to be racist/hateful

This isn't the racism forum.

Got it, sport.
An honest dishonest man. Wonderful.
Good grief stop your incessant whining already...

Goof Grief, stop your incessant letftist shilling already! :eek:
An orderly immigration system is rooted in the commonsense idea that a people, through the law, can determine who enters or stays and who doesn't, and that the government ought to enforce those laws. To Sen. Kamala Harris, that idea is racist. The California Democrat just compared Immigration and Customs Enforcement to the Ku Klux Klan.
topic is KHarris
EVERYTHING is racist to her
Kamala Harris thinks an orderly immigration system is racist
Kamala Harris draws comparison between ICE and KKK
Kamala Harris, Non-Identity Politician, Finds Herself in an Identity-Politics Moment
Kamala Harris' powerful riposte to Trump: 'Racism is real in this country'
etc etc

Forum List

Back