Kamala to Barr: will you promise to kill Trump?

LOL, Sessions had some dignity and refused to be cowed into firing Mueller. We saw how it worked out for him. The countdown is on to the first negative tweet from Trump on Barr. Any bets? A Week? A month tops.

LOL, Sessions had some dignity and refused to be cowed into firing Mueller. We saw how it worked out for him. The countdown is on to the first negative tweet from Trump on Barr. Any bets? A Week? A month tops.

I think Trump will tone it down. He's running out of prospects. No matter... If Trump already knew that Barr was a close friend of Mueller...and nominated him anyway I have to believe there's more her than were seeing.
Harris? .... She's just plain stupid. I loathed Hillary....BUT!!.... Hillary was/is one smart
Beeyatch! That you cannot take from her.

Jo

Sessions would not have the power to fire Mueller asshole.

Did anyone listen to the effing rediculous questions from Harris?

That is just about what she was asking.

I like Barr..he's not gonna carry water
For anybody.

Wish Trump had him all along.

Jo

Harris is an unrepentant commtard. From what I saw of the hearings, Barr was feeding the Democrats exactly what they wanted to hear.

I would guess that after being confirmed, his real disgust for leftist criminals will reveal itself. He shall then be known as "Barr the Destroyer..."
Watch out Hillary: Your time is coming sooner than you think. :laughing0301:

Say what? Of course Sessions could have fired Mueller. Recusing himself from all things Russia could have been reversed at any time, had he wished to. Not like there was a law against him doing so.

Say what? Of course Sessions could have fired Mueller. Recusing himself from all things Russia could have been reversed at any time, had he wished to. Not like there was a law against him doing so.

Beat me to it.

Jo

It’s not what sessions did with mueller, it’s what he didn’t do with everything else. No indictments for any of the Hilary, fbi, and justice department criminals. He was run by the deep state instead of exterminating them. He was an eunuch.

We'll see if things change. Trump isn't exactly insisting that these people get charged .

You must have hated Barr's testimony today then.

It’s not what sessions did with mueller, it’s what he didn’t do with everything else. No indictments for any of the Hilary, fbi, and justice department criminals. He was run by the deep state instead of exterminating them. He was an eunuch.
Pure trump cult fantasy.

Barr's facial expressions and responses were great whenever a salivating vermin Dem posed a partisan hypothetical question to him.
His look said, "What the hell are you talkin' about, Willis?".
He is obviously a fair-minded smart man for the AG job.

Sessions was either blackmailed or was a swamp plant from the get go.....

There was one other male Dem he did the same thing to. And when he came full circle, he backed down, with something like a never mind. The Dem did. It was priceless.

Did you see the look on the dems faces when Barr said he was going to return confidence in our elections?.....

Sessions was either blackmailed or was a swamp plant from the get go.....
Wrong on both counts. As it turns out, sessions worked for the Trump campaign and lied about his contacts with Russians. As the investigation is, in part, an investigation of contacts between trump campaign officials and Russians, his own bad behavior forced him to recuse.

Forum List

Back