Kaine signed law forcing all 6th grade girls to get gardasil vaccine

Trump isn't the walking dead like poor Hilliar.

Your capacity for irrelevance, incoherence, and inanity is astounding.
Your ignorance and fascism ideology in order to promote commerce and control agendas is ridiculous.

So you're saying Mike Pence is an ignorant fascist. Interesting.
He isn't running for president and he would not have been my first choice but that is who Trump chose.

Uh, genius, this thread is about Tim Kaine who is not running for president.
Yes and you brought up Pence....

So what about Indiana, and that Governor Pence guy?

Sec. 2. (a) Every child residing in Indiana shall be immunized against:

(1) diphtheria;(2) pertussis (whooping cough);(3) tetanus;(4) measles;(5) rubella;(6) poliomyelitis; and(7) mumps.(b) Every child residing in Indiana who enters kindergarten or grade 1 shall be immunized against hepatitis B and chicken pox.

(c) The state department of health shall adopt rules under IC 4-22-2 to require school age children to receive additional immunizations against the following:

(1) Meningitis.(2) Varicella.(3) Pertussis (whooping cough).The additional immunizations required under the rules shall include an immunization booster if considered appropriate by the state department.

(d) The state department of health may expand or otherwise modify the list of communicable diseases that require documentation of immunity as medical information becomes available that would warrant the expansion or modification in the interest of public health.

(e) The state department of health shall adopt rules under IC 4-22-2 specifying the:

(1) required immunizations;(2) child's age for administering each vaccine;(3) adequately immunizing doses; and(4) method of documentation of proof of immunity.

Checkmate, fucktards.

Indiana State Vaccine Requirements – National Vaccine Information Center
Fucking progressives forcing that horse shit on people. It should be a choice...

Hey, Blind Boy, Indiana's governor is Trump's running mate.
He's a career politician so he's a progressive... anyone that thinks there's any just reason for mandatory vaccinations is just petty control freak.

I'm guessing you consider compulsory education Nazism too.
I'm saying charter schooling, homeschooling, private schooling, public schooling or vaccinations - it all should be a choice. Mandatory vaccinations are an evil fucked up act.

An introduction to viruses, fungi, bacteria.
Virus comes from the greek word toxin.
Every time a virus is injected into the human body or a virus is contracted that persons body has to deal with that virus. If that virus is not fully sloughed off by the body it can make its own envelope to reside within the body. These lil' envelopes are made of what is generally called proteins, cholesterol, plaque or even fat depending on the scientist doing the review.

Some of these viruses being vaccinated into people/children can pass the blood brain barrier and some cannot unless an adjudicative is added to assist the virus into passing that blood brain barrier. Generally the brain in a healthy human can keep these viruses out of the brain and major organs. When the virus whether injected are contracted is not fully destroyed it can reside in the human for a lifetime. Shingles is a prime example of a lifetime virus as it comes from having Chicken Pox.

It is a ridiculous proposal to add diseases to perfectly healthy bodies. Do the numbers there are more injuries than benefits from all of the alterations via vaccines, tainted food and water going into the average American at this point.

We need a healthy natural and environmental cleanup preventive programs verses a bunch of Dr. Mengle's playing mad scientist with children's lives. Just bringing in more foreigners to pay the cost of keeping this pyramid system going for a few doesn't cut the mustard.

This is where I absolutely agree with bill maher... vaccines absolutely should be voluntary and never mandatory.

Here is some common ingredients in vaccinations, anyone that would force anyone else to put this fucking diseased, chemicals and poison in their bodies should be beaten into a coma... absolutely.

INFORMED CHOICE - Cocktail

My apologies. I suppose I should have been more specific.

(Credible) :link:
That just looks like another "I am too lazy to do my own search so you do it for me."

:link:

Here, here, here, here and here.......plus here

Four links to USMB and two google searches. I thought I was clear before, but apparently it needs reaffirming.

(Credible) :link:
No one cares what you want kid. YOU don't get to dictate what a credible link is because we all know what you mean.

Cool story, bro. Fact still remains that posting links to quackery sites is worse than having no link at all.

• Vaccine Ingredient: Aborted Baby Fetus Tissue and Human Albumin.
  • Vaccine Ingredient: Formaldehyde.
  • Vaccine Ingredient: Mercury.
  • Vaccine Ingredient: Antifreeze.
  • Vaccine Ingredient: Aluminum.
  • Vaccine Ingredient: 2-Phenoxyethanol.
  • Vaccine Ingredient: Phenol.
  • Vaccine Ingredient: Methanol...
  • Just to name a few

Vaccine Ingredients and Vaccine Secrets

Only a progressive control freak would justify forcing diseased, chemical poison substances into another person...

Forum List

Back