Kaine signed law forcing all 6th grade girls to get gardasil vaccine

The RW cult is rampant with vaccination paranoids. It's part of that anti-science thing.
No its not you fascist prick.

Its common sense not to allow someone else to damage your child. When it is your child you are the one caring for that child's health and welfare. For those thousands that are damaged by your commerce their entire life the parents are taking care of them. My children were never and will never be your children to do as you please with for some pharmaceutical companies profits or some other whackjob's desire to maintain some off the wall control.

The RW cult is rampant with vaccination paranoids. It's part of that anti-science thing.

Its common sense not to allow someone else to damage your child. When it is your child you are the one caring for that child's health and welfare. For those thousands that are damaged by your commerce their entire life the parents are taking care of them. My children were never and will never be your children to do as you please with for some pharmaceutical companies profits or some other whackjob's desire to maintain some off the wall control.

Hey, genius, I posted the exemption provision. Now go back to bed.

That vaccine has been linked to cancer and other health issues.

:link:
Already provided links to it ending up in death and other disabilities.

Does Gardasil Actually Increase Your Risk of Cervical Cancer?
There are also natural cures for many of these things that that are pushing to be vaccinated for but it won't increase their bottom line.

What's the natural cure for cervical cancer?

Like Odium said it is bullshit for a parent to have to file a bunch of papers for an exemption. If parents want their children vaccinated they should be free to make that choice without any government interference.

Govt-forced imunizations, innoculations, and medical procedures for children...

What country is this again?

There are also natural cures for many of these things that that are pushing to be vaccinated for but it won't increase their bottom line.

Go study for a year all of the natural cures you'll find it just like I did. I am not here to educate nor do I get the millions of dollars that our government is paying for these companies to obfuscate easy cures. When you write my paycheck I'll take the time to search through my notes for you but at the present time you don't.

Like Odium said it is bullshit for a parent to have to file a bunch of papers for an exemption. If parents want their children vaccinated they should be free to make that choice without any government interference.

Odium hasn't known what he's talking about since he got here. Perfect mentor for you.

Go study for a year all of the natural cures you'll find it just like I did. I am not here to educate nor do I get the millions of dollars that our government is paying for these companies to obfuscate easy cures. When you write my paycheck I'll take the time to search through my notes for you but at the present time you don't.

IOW you can't back up what you posted. Big surprise.

IOW you can't back up what you posted. Big surprise.
You slam all sorts of shit out there in your lil' box without ever backing it up.

Odium gave you links to the damages and I am not giving you my labor for free. Feel free to buy the book when it comes out.

And again other peoples children are not your children. You are free to let these pharmaceutical companies shoot you and yours up but not free to mandate that other must do the same.

Good move by Kaine ....ignoring the rightwing crackpots

Hillary's running mate,Tim Kaine forced 6th grade girls to get Gardasil vaccine -- Sott.net

That vaccine has been linked to cancer and other health issues. NONE of my kids will be getting one. But it just goes with the flow of totalitarianism the left is obviously fond of. Took money from big pharma to sign a bill into law. Its NONE of governments business about who gets a shot or vaccine or when.
you forgot to mention if they attend public school. And the parents can opt out. You are a hysterical asshole.
Doesn't matter! Its not his child its NONE of his business signing a LAW in the first place. People shouldn't have to jump through hoops to NOT get the shot. Love how lefties claim well you just have to opt out of the tyrannical law! Yeah well there shouldn't be a tyrannical law to begin with!
Schools require all children to get vaccines

How antichristers hypothesize that vaccines can take away religious fundies.

I already posted in this forum what can be used to combat the flu. If the forced vaxer trolls want that info search for it.
WHO vaccine pharm shares.jpg

When we get people questioning shooting people full of foriegn substances they do not last long in those positions.
vaccines damage.jpg

My apologies. I suppose I should have been more specific.

(Credible) :link:
Go fuck yourself. What you want is a link that doesn't exist. Well wait I am sure it does. You want a link that says the facts don't exist and NO ONE has died from the vaccine....go fill your pea sized brain with more propaganda.

Go fuck yourself. What you want is a link that doesn't exist. Well wait I am sure it does. You want a link that says the facts don't exist and NO ONE has died from the vaccine....go fill your pea sized brain with more propaganda.

So angry. :lol:

That just looks like another "I am too lazy to do my own search so you do it for me."

Forum List

Back