Kaine signed law forcing all 6th grade girls to get gardasil vaccine

HPV like AIDS or syphilis is an STD. you can't catch it like a cold. It isn't communicable like polio. You don't get it from sitting on a bus bench. Telling parents to vaccinate their girls against HPV is like telling parents that their daughters are going to be promiscuous, they will fuck anything that moves so they have to have the government protect them from their own lack of self control.

That vaccine has been linked to cancer and other health issues.

:link:
Already provided links to it ending up in death and other disabilities.

Does Gardasil Actually Increase Your Risk of Cervical Cancer?

My apologies. I suppose I should have been more specific.

(Credible) :link:
That just looks like another "I am too lazy to do my own search so you do it for me."

Here, here, here, here and here.......plus here

HPV like AIDS or syphilis is an STD. you can't catch it like a cold. It isn't communicable like polio. You don't get it from sitting on a bus bench. Telling parents to vaccinate their girls against HPV is like telling parents that their daughters are going to be promiscuous, they will fuck anything that moves so they have to have the government protect them from their own lack of self control.

So if an AIDs vaccine is developed, the government should prohibit its distribution?

That just looks like another "I am too lazy to do my own search so you do it for me."

Four links to USMB and two google searches. I thought I was clear before, but apparently it needs reaffirming.

Hillary's running mate,Tim Kaine forced 6th grade girls to get Gardasil vaccine -- Sott.net

That vaccine has been linked to cancer and other health issues. NONE of my kids will be getting one. But it just goes with the flow of totalitarianism the left is obviously fond of. Took money from big pharma to sign a bill into law. Its NONE of governments business about who gets a shot or vaccine or when.
Mandatory vaccination is a fucking evil act, fuckers that do that should be beaten to a coma.

That detestably fucking stupid. Even for you. Fact is, 90% of sexually active women acquire HPV infections in their lifetime, and 50% acquire new infections every year.

Four links to USMB and two google searches. I thought I was clear before, but apparently it needs reaffirming.

They are your post lazy ass... and the rest is there go read.

If you're citing my posts as credible links, then you've got even bigger problems than I thought.

No one cares what you want kid. YOU don't get to dictate what a credible link is because we all know what you mean.

Vaccinations don't always work on everybody, they just fuck up immune systems for life.

If you're citing my posts as credible links, then you've got even bigger problems than I thought.

So what about Indiana, and that Governor Pence guy?

Sec. 2. (a) Every child residing in Indiana shall be immunized against:

(1) diphtheria;(2) pertussis (whooping cough);(3) tetanus;(4) measles;(5) rubella;(6) poliomyelitis; and(7) mumps.(b) Every child residing in Indiana who enters kindergarten or grade 1 shall be immunized against hepatitis B and chicken pox.

(c) The state department of health shall adopt rules under IC 4-22-2 to require school age children to receive additional immunizations against the following:

(1) Meningitis.(2) Varicella.(3) Pertussis (whooping cough).The additional immunizations required under the rules shall include an immunization booster if considered appropriate by the state department.

(d) The state department of health may expand or otherwise modify the list of communicable diseases that require documentation of immunity as medical information becomes available that would warrant the expansion or modification in the interest of public health.

(e) The state department of health shall adopt rules under IC 4-22-2 specifying the:

(1) required immunizations;(2) child's age for administering each vaccine;(3) adequately immunizing doses; and(4) method of documentation of proof of immunity.

Checkmate, fucktards.

Indiana State Vaccine Requirements – National Vaccine Information Center

No one cares what you want kid. YOU don't get to dictate what a credible link is because we all know what you mean.

actually what we know is you wouldn't know a credible link if it bit you, wackadoodle

(1) diphtheria;(2) pertussis (whooping cough);(3) tetanus;(4) measles;(5) rubella;(6) poliomyelitis; and(7) mumps.(b) Every child residing in Indiana who enters kindergarten or grade 1 shall be immunized against hepatitis B and chicken pox.

(c) The state department of health shall adopt rules under IC 4-22-2 to require school age children to receive additional immunizations against the following:

(1) Meningitis.(2) Varicella.(3) Pertussis (whooping cough).The additional immunizations required under the rules shall include an immunization booster if considered appropriate by the state department.

(d) The state department of health may expand or otherwise modify the list of communicable diseases that require documentation of immunity as medical information becomes available that would warrant the expansion or modification in the interest of public health.

(e) The state department of health shall adopt rules under IC 4-22-2 specifying the:

(1) required immunizations;(2) child's age for administering each vaccine;(3) adequately immunizing doses; and(4) method of documentation of proof of immunity.

Checkmate, fucktards.

Fucking progressives forcing that horse shit on people. It should be a choice...

Checkmate, fucktards.

Trump isn't the walking dead like poor Hilliar.

Forum List

Back