Ted Strickland: Tim Kaine ‘Ready to Become President’ If Necessary

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
So, the new talking points are going to focus on what a great president Kaine would make. I guess they figure that they better start getting supporters behind him, just in case.

When McCain was running, the left wouldn't shut up about his age and potential health problems that may arise. Here we are 8 years later and there are none that would have stopped him. He was nothing but a RINO anyway and wouldn't have been a good president, though maybe better than Obama. The fake concerns regarding his physical health and age were ridiculous. They said he was too old and no one should run if there was a chance that health issues would prevent them from finishing their term. Now, they ignore glaring health issues as Hillary's handlers spend more time holding her up and stopping her from falling than they do anything else. It's not just about age and possible health problems, but very real ones that are already a factor.

The difference in the way the left treats people is astounding.

"While introducing Democratic vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine at a high school in Dayton on Monday, former Ohio governor Ted Strickland raised eyebrows by stressing that Kaine is "ready to become the president," if Hillary Clinton proves unable to serve.

The New York Times has Strickland praising Kaine as "a wonderful and prepared person to be the president" in Clinton’s place.

The Times said this sounded "a little awkward," since Clinton is ostensibly recovering from pneumonia after collapsing on Sunday. However, the paper assured readers that Strickland "wasn’t specifically referring to Clinton’s current state of health."

Strickland did specifically address Clinton’s health with reporters during his visit to Stivers High School, according to the Columbus Dispatch:

"Secretary Clinton by all reports is a healthy person. A lot of people get pneumonia. That’s not something to be terribly concerned about," Strickland told reporters.

"There have been efforts for a long time to imply that she is not healthy. I think that is part of her political enemies’ attempt to conjure up a rumor that could hurt her politically. I don’t think there’s any evidence she has any serious chronic health conditions that could make it difficult for her to serve as president."

When asked whether Clinton needs to get back out on the trail in a close race, Strickland replied, "I think the most critical thing for her to do is to be fully recovered of this pneumonia. I would hope that she would take whatever time is needed to fully recover. … It’s tough when you get little sleep and you’re making speech and you’re giving interviews. It can wear on you."

The Toledo Blade reports Kaine also talked about Clinton’s condition:

"I reached out to her," he said. "She reached right back to me. She said, ‘I’m going to be fine,’ and she started to make fun of me because I was sitting reading endless debate memos…She was immediately responding back and joking around. She has been on the campaign trail 18 months. Her energy staggers me. We know she’ll be a fantastic president."

The Blade states that Kaine has canceled another campaign event that was scheduled for northeastern Ohio on Tuesday, without specifying the reason. Clinton canceled a fundraising trip to California on Monday."

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/12/ted-strickland-hillarys-running-mate-tim-kaine-ready-become-president-necessary/

Last edited:
Health isn't a concern if its a Democrat that's Different hint hint. One of the reasons why I hate the left's guts, the blatant double standards what lying dishonest sacks of shit they are.

If more Dems start focusing on Kaine, we'll know that they are just as concerned about Hillary's issues but will go along with keeping the truth from the people. This is so typical. Hillary should step down if these "episodes" keep up but I doubt she'll put the country first. And the Dems will cover for her lies no matter what.

If she has been diagnosed with a progressive disease, she needs to come clean and step down now. I fear that Obama might use this as an excuse to stop the election. What if something happens before November? Would he declare some emergency and postpone the election? I don't know the protocol for this. If Hillary were to do the right thing and step down, I think the nod would automatically go to Bernie since he came in second in the primaries. Of course, with all the super delegates helping Hillary and the cheating going on, Bernie might have actually been the choice of the voters. Hillary can't do anything on her own. She couldn't snag the nod from the Dems without cheaters helping her and now can't even stand up or walk without help.

Nobody wants bernie any more. He sold out and all his supporters saw it go down. Why would they trust him again? HIghly doubtful.

Nobody wants bernie any more. He sold out and all his supporters saw it go down. Why would they trust him again? HIghly doubtful.

I know my lib friends on Facebook still want him. Unreal, but then look how easily they forgave Hillary for cheating him out of the nod. They'll let Dems slide no matter what they do.

I have a lot of Dem friends that have been Trump supporters. Many see this election as voting for the one that stinks the least. A country this size and this is what we get. Hillary has been in politics her entire adult life and has changed nothing in Washington. She's part of the problem.

Forum List

Back