Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

Khan can suck a dick...Trump never did anything to him.....this guy is probably an ISIS sympathizer. The new Cindy Sheehan....used by the left and soon discarded.

Well at least now we can get a picture of how our soldiers and their families can expect to be treated by the GOP.

'Suck a dick' about covers it.

Not at all....what was he blaming Trump for.....he's just a political tool..

Trump called on Muslims to be barred from the country. His son died defending this country.

Would Muslim soldiers be banned from entering the US as well? Would this dead soldier's family?
Trump is a primordial dumbass.
Says the dumbass who is going to vote for a proven criminal.

Khan can suck a dick...Trump never did anything to him.....this guy is probably an ISIS sympathizer. The new Cindy Sheehan....used by the left and soon discarded.

Well at least now we can get a picture of how our soldiers and their families can expect to be treated by the GOP.

Trump called on Muslims to be barred from the country. His son died defending this country.

Would Muslim soldiers be banned from entering the US as well? Would this dead soldier's family?

Ok....I get it..we should let all Muslims in with.m no vetting?

Yeah, because if one single Muslim did a good thing, that means the rest of them are angels.

Believe it or not, that's the thought process of a liberal.

where did anyone say that? Its sad you dummies cant debate without these wild accusations. All immigrants are vetted.

That's what you and the Dims who ran the convention are implying.

Yeah he's worth 4 billion because he's stupid, wow
He's worth 4 billion because he inherited money. Even so you can still be wealthy dumbass if you hire the right people.

HIS dad didn't Mt die until 1998....worth 200 million.....Trump has 4 siblings and so that money is spread out.....and he made a ton of money in the 80s....but yes Ted Kennedy proved inherited wealth doesn't make you smart
If you cant do something with 50 million you should be shot for being too stupid to breathe. I'm in no way impressed he finally hit the 4B mark.How fucking old is he now?

Trump was a billionaire before his father died, dumbass.

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

Another far left failed religious narrative.

The Kahn family has more honor and American patriotism than all the NaziCon morons supporting Trump put together. Watch the video in the OP to see what a real American is like.

And the far left exploiting that as they always do, the far left drones not care about this family. This family fits their debunked religious narrative.

Mr . Khan, whose wife is in a hijab, has no right telling anyone to do anything. Long before his son joined the military Americans were dying.

He's another useless Cindy Sheehan.

He's worth 4 billion because he inherited money. Even so you can still be wealthy dumbass if you hire the right people.

HIS dad didn't Mt die until 1998....worth 200 million.....Trump has 4 siblings and so that money is spread out.....and he made a ton of money in the 80s....but yes Ted Kennedy proved inherited wealth doesn't make you smart
If you cant do something with 50 million you should be shot for being too stupid to breathe. I'm in no way impressed he finally hit the 4B mark.How fucking old is he now?

Then why did his father lend him $1,000,000?

you mean the money Trump paid back?

where did anyone say that? Its sad you dummies cant debate without these wild accusations. All immigrants are vetted.

You must be dim if that was the implication you got. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get a quote that says exactly what you believe itself. Its obvious that its dangerous for you to believe anything that you think is implied.

His father gave him lots of money to get started dumbass.

You must be dim if that was the implication you got. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get a quote that says exactly what you believe itself. Its obvious that its dangerous for you to believe anything that you think is implied.

You tell us, then, should we let the Muzzie savages into the country or not?

No, if you don't have a problem with vetting people and want to vet Syrian refugees and people from countries with known terrorists.....what is the problem with Trump's plan?

His father lent him 1 million when he was in his 20s to start a business venture.

How does that prove Trump wasn't a billionaire decades later when his father died?

No, if you don't have a problem with vetting people and want to vet Syrian refugees and people from countries with known terrorists.....what is the problem with Trump's plan?

This is how we should vett people from the Middle East: "Are you from one of the following predominantly Muslim countries?" Then follows a list of predominantly Muslim countries. If the answer is "yes" the response is "visa denied."

Forum List

Back