Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

Yeah he's worth 4 billion because he's stupid, wow
He's worth 4 billion because he inherited money. Even so you can still be wealthy dumbass if you hire the right people.

HIS dad didn't Mt die until 1998....worth 200 million.....Trump has 4 siblings and so that money is spread out.....and he made a ton of money in the 80s....but yes Ted Kennedy proved inherited wealth doesn't make you smart
If you cant do something with 50 million you should be shot for being too stupid to breathe. I'm in no way impressed he finally hit the 4B mark.How fucking old is he now?

Trump was a billionaire before his father died, dumbass.
His father gave him lots of money to get started dumbass.
His father gave him $1 million to get started, dumbass.

It's interesting when Muslims are better Americans than homegrown whites. Kahns represent what America is really about.

Fox News Didn’t Air That Amazing Speech By The Father Of A Fallen Muslim Soldier

The network — which usually jumps at the chance to extol the virtues of American patriotism and sacrifice —cut to commercials.

Fox News Didn’t Air Speech By Father Of Fallen Muslim Soldier

Fox News is pure fucking evil.

Now--Now--It's Fox News, and all the Reich wing radio talk show hosts JOB to convince their conservative audiences that Democrats are horrible. That's what they do. They give their audiences SELECTIVE hearing. Then their audiences get addicted to not getting all of the information and run with it so they can make total idiots out of themselves later.

got-hatefinal-300x250.jpg

Democrats are a gang of brainwashed Stalinist thugs. They are horrible.

Ha.Ha. as what was expected to come directly from you- which originally came out Mr. Talent's on loan from Gawwwd---d's mouth, which you're a parrot of.

If you ever come up with an original comment (if you have brain to grow one) then let us all know.

23456277210800-05231901.jpg

Last edited:
Kahn is a great American! We could all learn a lot from him. No, NaziCons, I'm not talking about Kahn from Star Trek.

Kahn is a great American! We could all learn a lot from him. No, NaziCons, I'm not talking about Kahn from Star Trek.
Maybe he should decide where his loyalty really is. The constitution he so proudly shoved out there as he and his wife looked so angrily out to the American public towards Trump looked pretty suspicious since he is not a natural American born citizen. He is free to take that constitution back to Pakistan and teach the war mongers their what freedom is supposed to look like. He is not free to tell American citizens that they have to change to his way of thinking.

Maybe he should decide where his loyalty really is. The constitution he so proudly shoved out there as he and his wife looked so angrily out to the American public towards Trump looked pretty suspicious since he is not a natural American born citizen. He is free to take that constitution back to Pakistan and teach the war mongers their what freedom is supposed to look like. He is not free to tell American citizens that they have to change to his way of thinking.

Mr. Kahn is an American citizen - and his American citizen son fought and died for his right to speak out.

I repeat: Mr. Kahn is an American citizen!

Mr. Kahn is an American citizen - and his American citizen son fought and died for his right to speak out.
then why does his hooker wear the rag on her head? Seems like he has more respect for the shit hole he left.

then why does his hooker wear the rag on her head? Seems like he has more respect for the shit hole he left.

Where did your ancestors come from?

some from along the Missouri river in South Dakota, the others from Norway before the country was a country.
They damn sure didnt show up and 5 minutes later start trying to change things to equal the shit hole that they left.
how about yours, and be honest, nobody is buying this fake indian bullshit you are trying to pull off.

some from along the Missouri river in South Dakota, the others from Norway before the country was a country.
They damn sure didnt show up and 5 minutes later start trying to change things to equal the shit hole that they left.
how about yours, and be honest, nobody is buying this fake indian bullshit you are trying to pull off.

Vikings? You are obviously among Trump's "poorly educated" that he loves so much. Have a nice day.

Vikings? You are obviously among Trump's "poorly educated" that he loves so much. Have a nice day.
Im currently back in college working on my third degree.
What do you have you ignorant uneducated troll?

A functioning brain.

A functioning brain.
You might want to stop working so hard at hiding that fact.

Trump called on Muslims to be barred from the country. His son died defending this country.

Would Muslim soldiers be banned from entering the US as well? Would this dead soldier's family?

Ok....I get it..we should let all Muslims in with.m no vetting?
where did anyone say that? Its sad you dummies cant debate without these wild accusations. All immigrants are vetted.

That's what you and the Dims who ran the convention are implying.
You must be dim if that was the implication you got. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get a quote that says exactly what you believe itself. Its obvious that its dangerous for you to believe anything that you think is implied.

You tell us, then, should we let the Muzzie savages into the country or not?
I have no clue what a muzzie savage is. What are you talking about?

A functioning brain.
You might want to stop working so hard at hiding that fact.

Do you agree that intelligent people can disagree?

Forum List

Back