Justice Department not going after McCabe

This isn't about McCabe being found innocent. This is about not finding enough evidence to indict or convict. You don't want a justice system where a person can be investigated without reasonable cause, or arrested and indicted if the evidence is insufficient as far as the rules of evidence in a court dictate. I couldn't say whether McCabe actually committed a provable crime, with the emphasis on 'provable', so no charges will be filed. That's the way it is supposed to work; sadly, it doesn't sometimes as politics and money tilts the scales of justice.
Funny though, isn't it that the IG found enough evidence to make it a CRIMINAL REFERAL....One would ASSUME that in order for that, there would be MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CONVICT....UNLESS something like SEDITION AT A MINIMUM, or Treason was STILL ON THE MINDS of the AG....Makes sense to me. Other left wing, anti-Americans would disagree!

The Justice Department on Friday informed legal counsel for former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe that it would not seek to file criminal charges against McCabe over his misleading federal investigators in connection with a 2016 press leak.
DOJ Declines to Pursue Criminal Charges against Andrew McCabe | National Review

Either he cut a deal to rat out other miscreants or the fact is that they couldn't prove he lied under oath. IOW, what he said probably could have been interpreted in more than one way. But I don't think this means he's out of the woods just yet, the DOJ can file other charges or even this one again if new information surfaces. Double jeopardy does not apply if you weren't indicted.

QUOTE="easyt65, post: 24059610, member: 55400"]"The Justice Department said Friday it will not pursue criminal charges against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, after a nearly two-year-long investigation into accusations brought by the agency's independent watchdog who found that he lacked "candor" when questioned about leaking to the media."

** DOJ won't pursue criminal charges against McCabe

The DOJ announced it will not move to Indict former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for his 'lack of candor' during his testimony.

YES, the DOJ just admitted McCabe's part in the failed Obama administration coup attempt, his crime of Omission, fro withholding exculpatory evidence that proved there was no Russian collusion before Mueller had ever been hired as Special Counsel.

'Lack of Candor'
:
"A lack of candor specifically implies dishonesty by omission… It means that you said nothing when you should have said something. To be more to the point, candor is the quality of being forthcoming, more so than it is being honest."
** https://www.quora.com/What-is-meant-by-lack-of-candor

Hiding / refusing to present exculpatory evidence (evidence proving someone is innocent, information that debunks your lies / false claims) is a 'lack of candor'.

The US IG pointed out that one of the FBI committed FISA Court Abuses was to withhold exculpatory evidence' - through their 'lack of candor' to the FISA Court. Withholding such information is a CRIME!

McCabe was aware of evidence, as other evidence and testimony proves, that debunked the entire Trump claims early on, prior to Mueller being appointed Special Counsel. McCabe knew there was nothing to the 'Russian Collusion Delusion' claims yet withheld that evidence, allowed the entire coup attempt to go forward.....resulting in billions of dollars wasted, false accusations, illegal spying, prosecutorial misconduct , bankrupt / ruined lives when he knew it was all BS.

"“We are pleased that Andrew McCabe and his family can go on with their lives without this cloud hanging over them.”

Yeah, I am so glad another Conspirator gets to go free unscathed after he helped destroy so many lives / families and facilitated the coup by keeping his mouth shut and going along with the coup.
The DOJ admitted no such thing. They found no evidence of any wrongdoing by McCabe and that is the bottom line [/QUOTE]

You, once again, are a proven liar. ThE US IG provided the evidence of McCabe lying under oath on 4 seperate occassions, and the DOJ cited his 'lack of candor' - lying / withholding exculpatory evidence.

Also, 'deciding not to pursue indictment' in NOT the same as declaring McCabe did not break the law as cited by the US IG in its recommendation McCabe be indicted.

This isn't about McCabe being found innocent. This is about not finding enough evidence to indict or convict. You don't want a justice system where a person can be investigated without reasonable cause, or arrested and indicted if the evidence is insufficient as far as the rules of evidence in a court dictate. I couldn't say whether McCabe actually committed a provable crime, with the emphasis on 'provable', so no charges will be filed. That's the way it is supposed to work; sadly, it doesn't sometimes as politics and money tilts the scales of justice.
Funny though, isn't it that the IG found enough evidence to make it a CRIMINAL REFERAL....One would ASSUME that in order for that, there would be MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CONVICT....UNLESS something like SEDITION AT A MINIMUM, or Treason was STILL ON THE MINDS of the AG....Makes sense to me. Other left wing, anti-Americans would disagree!

The Justice Department on Friday informed legal counsel for former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe that it would not seek to file criminal charges against McCabe over his misleading federal investigators in connection with a 2016 press leak.

Either he cut a deal to rat out other miscreants or the fact is that they couldn't prove he lied under oath. IOW, what he said probably could have been interpreted in more than one way. But I don't think this means he's out of the woods just yet, the DOJ can file other charges or even this one again if new information surfaces. Double jeopardy does not apply if you weren't indicted.

It definitely means that McCabe is COMPLETELY out of the woods. Trump is said to be raging at the White House.

You cannot make up charges and attack people for doing their jobs. You cannot fire public employees because they don't like the President. Only White House staff and Cabinet members serve "at the pleasure of the President". Other government workers have first amendment rights and protections, just like any other citizens.

Donald Trump cannot legally attack and abuse public employees at will. The American public will not tolerate a dictatorial tryant tossing his "enemies" in jail at every turn.

Again, declaring the decision NOT TO PURSUE INDICTMENT / NOT TO INDICT is NOT the same things as 'INNOCENT OF ALL CHARGES / ACCUSATIONS'...

"The Justice Department said Friday it will not pursue criminal charges against former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, after a nearly two-year-long investigation into accusations brought by the agency's independent watchdog who found that he lacked "candor" when questioned about leaking to the media."

** DOJ won't pursue criminal charges against McCabe

The DOJ announced it will not move to Indict former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for his 'lack of candor' during his testimony.

YES, the DOJ just admitted McCabe's part in the failed Obama administration coup attempt, his crime of Omission, fro withholding exculpatory evidence that proved there was no Russian collusion before Mueller had ever been hired as Special Counsel.

'Lack of Candor'
:
"A lack of candor specifically implies dishonesty by omission… It means that you said nothing when you should have said something. To be more to the point, candor is the quality of being forthcoming, more so than it is being honest."
** https://www.quora.com/What-is-meant-by-lack-of-candor

Hiding / refusing to present exculpatory evidence (evidence proving someone is innocent, information that debunks your lies / false claims) is a 'lack of candor'.

The US IG pointed out that one of the FBI committed FISA Court Abuses was to withhold exculpatory evidence' - through their 'lack of candor' to the FISA Court. Withholding such information is a CRIME!

McCabe was aware of evidence, as other evidence and testimony proves, that debunked the entire Trump claims early on, prior to Mueller being appointed Special Counsel. McCabe knew there was nothing to the 'Russian Collusion Delusion' claims yet withheld that evidence, allowed the entire coup attempt to go forward.....resulting in billions of dollars wasted, false accusations, illegal spying, prosecutorial misconduct , bankrupt / ruined lives when he knew it was all BS.

"“We are pleased that Andrew McCabe and his family can go on with their lives without this cloud hanging over them.”

Yeah, I am so glad another Conspirator gets to go free unscathed after he helped destroy so many lives / families and facilitated the coup by keeping his mouth shut and going along with the coup.
The DOJ admitted no such thing. They found no evidence of any wrongdoing by McCabe and that is the bottom line

You, once again, are a proven liar. ThE US IG provided the evidence of McCabe lying under oath on 4 seperate occassions, and the DOJ cited his 'lack of candor' - lying / withholding exculpatory evidence.

Also, 'deciding not to pursue indictment' in NOT the same as declaring McCabe did not break the law as cited by the US IG in its recommendation McCabe be indicted.
The ICIG does not issue recommendations for indictments. It issues referrals for matters that may warrant indictment. It is a different consideration. The DoJ decides if the evidence supports an indictment. It did not.

The veins on Trumps forehead has to be popping out about now and the tweets begin. This is some funny shit. Not going to charge McCabe

Justice Dept. won’t charge Andrew McCabe, the former FBI official who authorized the investigation of President Trump

Trump is still calling for charges against Hillary Clinton even though none of the 5 investigations he's instigated against her has found any evidence of indictable offences.

I'm thoroughly enjoying Trump's public meltdown, as his every action of vindictiveness and vengeance will drive more voters away from him each and every day.

McCabe has sued from wrongful dismissal and I expect him to succeed in that suit. Lisa Page has sued the Department of Justice for violation of privacy, violation of her first amendment rights, and slander. I also expect this suit to succeed as well.

Flynn went to jail for one lie to the FBI

Hillary gets to run for President for multiple lies

This isn't about McCabe being found innocent. This is about not finding enough evidence to indict or convict.
But, but, when Tramp was not indicted for CONSPIRACY because of his OBSTRUCTION, tramp and the Right claimed that proved his innocence.
My how quickly the worm turns!

Trumpers are clowns......bawahahahahaha

First it was McCabe is a Deep State mastermind --- now its "hmmm...maybe what McCabe has to say will be helpful...."
naw mccabe is a jack off. it's a ploy to get stone off. Now Stone can say lying to congress isn't a crime according to the DOJ. interesting huh? Cause if it were a crime, then McCabe would need to be indicted. It's really simple. it is or it isn't.

McCabe did lie to the FBI

Andrew McCabe Lied. So Will the FBI Apply the Same Rules Against Him That It Applies to All of Us?

It’s official: McCabe lied.

The new report from the Justice Department inspector general concludes that Andrew McCabe, the former FBI deputy director, lied to then-FBI Director James Comey, to other FBI agents, and to officials of the Office of the Inspector General. Some of those lies came when McCabe was under oath.

Andrew McCabe Lied. So Will the FBI Apply the Same Rules Against Him That It Applies to All of Us?

The new report from the Justice Department inspector general concludes that Andrew McCabe, the former FBI deputy director, lied to then-FBI Director James Comey, to other FBI agents, and to officials of the Office of the Inspector General. Some of those lies came when McCabe was under oath.
I know this. But the DOJ just said they won't be indicting him for it. so, now it's not a crime. Flynn's off, Stone's off. Hey stupid fk lawyers for Flynn and Stone, your out of jail card just got published.

Andrew McCabe should face a firing squad for what he did, IMO. He tried to lead a coup against a duly elected President, and betrayed his office and country.

But Obviously Manafort should rot in solitary confinement for tax issues from decades ago that were not prosecuted and Roger Stone must perish in prion for daring to talk back to Democrats.

And it is going to get worse for everyone who is not a Marxist ideologue as they eventually will get around to everyone else too.
A “coup” the results of which would be Pence sitting in the Oval Office?

how stupid are you people?

The DoJ did not declare he committed a crime.
Bwuhahahahaha......

What do you think 'lack of candor under oath' means lil' snowflake?
While at the same time Stone is going to prison for ...... lying under oath!
And witness tampering and obstruction of justice. Convicted in a court of law.
Conversely a Grand Jury refused to indict McCabe... which almost never happens

ever hear the saying “they could indict a ham sandwich “?

I know this. But the DOJ just said they won't be indicting him for it. so, now it's not a crime. Flynn's off, Stone's off. Hey stupid fk lawyers for Flynn and Stone, your out of jail card just got published.
Apparently its ok to lie under oath if you are a Deep State swamp rat

That would be a false assumption. A criminal referral from the IG doesn’t require much evidence. Just a reasonable suspicion. Trump has had criminal referrals from the ICIG.
And proven to be bullshit!

That would be a false assumption. A criminal referral from the IG doesn’t require much evidence. Just a reasonable suspicion. Trump has had criminal referrals from the ICIG.

Same could be said for McCabe's referral.

Andrew McCabe should face a firing squad for what he did, IMO. He tried to lead a coup against a duly elected President, and betrayed his office and country.

But Obviously Manafort should rot in solitary confinement for tax issues from decades ago that were not prosecuted and Roger Stone must perish in prion for daring to talk back to Democrats.

And it is going to get worse for everyone who is not a Marxist ideologue as they eventually will get around to everyone else too.
A “coup” the results of which would be Pence sitting in the Oval Office?

how stupid are you people?
Pence seems to be a sincere conservative

but he is also a career politician who the Deep State hoods can relate to more than trump

besides overthrowing trump would demonstrate the power of the unelected dictatorship to anyone else that might want to challenge them

The DoJ did not declare he committed a crime.
Bwuhahahahaha......

What do you think 'lack of candor under oath' means lil' snowflake?
While at the same time Stone is going to prison for ...... lying under oath!
And witness tampering and obstruction of justice. Convicted in a court of law.
Conversely a Grand Jury refused to indict McCabe... which almost never happens

ever hear the saying “they could indict a ham sandwich “?

If the McCabe grand jury did return a no true bill, neither the Constitution nor Justice Department policy would absolutely prohibit prosecutors from presenting the case to another grand jury

Same could be said for McCabe's referral.
See above

Everyone knows Barr is Trumps bitch right?!
Correct, he is, which is why the investigation happened in the first place. Even Trump's bitch can't prosecute something that doesn't exist. Hope that helps.
RLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DEMOCRATS TRIED TO BOOT TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:abgg2q.jpg::290968001256257790-final::iyfyus.jpg::lame2::iagree:

Forum List

Back