Justice Department not going after McCabe

Looks like the plan to fire McCabe hours before retirement to cheat him out of his retirement and have him charged on "trumped up" charges failed. He is free and clear and will be collecting his $2,000,000 retirement pay after all.

The deep state takes care of it's own

But that was clear from the beginning, there's no way any of the high level criminals will ever go to jail. The best you can hope for is that some of the minor puppets will be sacrificed... like Strzok and his mistress....

Sad!

:coffee:

McCabe sent people to prison for LYING TO THE FBI.........HOW DARE YOU LIE TO US...........

But when they LIE.............Nothing happens..............DOUBLE STANDARDS.........not held to the same standards as they send others to prison for............

The Establishment will give the cannon fodder for the machine as we get close to the elections..............to Sacrifice them for the Political BS we now have in this country.

If the people on this thread cared about the law........They would demand that FBI guys who LIE UNDER OATH get fired and TRIED for crimes that they send others to Prison first...

But this is a POLITICAL BS thread........and the Politics will OUTWEIGH what is right and wrong.......

McCabe should be Tarred and Feathered for what he did ...............he and others destroyed the creds of the FBI by their POLITICAL BS.

Looks like the plan to fire McCabe hours before retirement to cheat him out of his retirement and have him charged on "trumped up" charges failed. He is free and clear and will be collecting his $2,000,000 retirement pay after all.

The deep state takes care of it's own

But that was clear from the beginning, there's no way any of the high level criminals will ever go to jail. The best you can hope for is that some of the minor puppets will be sacrificed... like Strzok and his mistress....

Sad!

:coffee:

Trump's guys - the real criminals in this little passion play, are already in jail or about to be sentenced, and if you think that either Stone or Flynn are going to walk after this week, think again.

Over and over again, prosecutors have tried and failed to get Grand Juries to issue any indictments against them. Grand Jury members are government workers or political people. They are working people from the general public.

Mueller's Grand Jury, when presented with the evidence, laid down more than 100 indictments, and all of the people Mueller prosecuted have either plead guilty or been found guilty in jury trials.

None of the Grand Juries called to view evidence of the crimes committed by the "Deep State in their attempted coup against the President", have issued a single indictment.

Lisa Page has also sued the Justice Department for breach of privacy, harassment, and slander. Just like McCabe, Page will win a huge award from any court hearing her case.

The USA is not yet a banana Republic and Trump is experiencing blow back which will make the impeachment seem like a Friars Roast in comparison.

I can see the Senate and the House taking control of the Justice Department away from the President. It's not constitutionally mandated. Republicans know that their acquittal in the impeachment trial has backfired utterly, and they are now in danger of so enraging the America public for their failure to control this criminal they put in office, their party will be destroyed. They have the power to do that.

Even Republicans can't let this one pass.

..Republicans know that their acquittal in the impeachment trial has backfired utterly, and they are now in danger of so enraging the America public for their failure to control this criminal they put in office, their party will be destroyed. They have the power to do that.

I admire your optimism... but I'm afraid you misunderestimate the deplorable swamp and the 'outrage' of the public voting peasants...

:popcorn:

..Republicans know that their acquittal in the impeachment trial has backfired utterly, and they are now in danger of so enraging the America public for their failure to control this criminal they put in office, their party will be destroyed. They have the power to do that.

I admire your optimism... but I'm afraid you misunderestimate the deplorable swamp and the 'outrage' of the public voting peasants...

:popcorn:

"Love is better than anger, hope is better than fear". I have more faith in the American people. My American friends are all good kind people who believe in their country, and their people and every day people are being awakened to the depth of Trump's depravity.

We've had criminal creeps get elected in Canada. Our current Premier is a total fucking criminal who used to deal drugs in Etobicoke Park when he was in high school. When his brother was elected Mayor of Toronto, my boss shrugged and said "Well, we can take some comfort in the idea that he will only be a one-term mayor". By the end of the second year of his term, City Council stripped him of all of his power, so he was mayor in name, and he could still screw hookers on his desk, only but he couldn't fuck up the city any further. He died before his term was up and his brother ran for Mayor in his place and finished dead last in the polls.

But the people of Ontario, who the Fords lied to just like Trump lies to Americans, and who never retracted the lies, believed the lie that Rob was a great mayor who saved the city $80 million dollars, foolishly elected Doug Premier of the Province. He's been Premier for 18 months and if he ran for office tomorrow, he wouldn't be elected dogcatcher.

But Trump's forays into tryanny have to be stopped. If you lose the rule of law and allow Trump to weaponize the Department of Justice, democracies don't come back from shit like this.

...If you lose the rule of law and allow Trump to weaponize the Department of Justice, democracies don't come back from shit like this.

I think I see the problem.... you think the empire is actually a democracy and the 'rule of law' applies to everyone equally... reality is a bit different though..

71wbTONNXML._AC_SX355_.jpg

:banana:

DOJ won't charge former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

"The Justice Department will no longer pursue criminal charges against FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe closing a high-profile case against the former official whose conduct during the 2016 election came under intense scrutiny. 'We write to inform you that, after careful consideration, the Government has decided not to pursue criminal charges against your client, Andrew G. McCabe, arising form the referral by the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) to our Office of conduct,” wrote two officials from the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office. "Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the Government at this time, we consider the matter closed."

Since William Barr said that all of these high profile cases will go thru him first, does this mean he is part of the Deep State because he didn't charge McCabe?? Remember, this guy (who Trump appointed by the way) -- was a guy Trump really wanted to see arrested and prosecuted...Do you think if Trump really tweets very "powerfully" about how much he wants McCabe charged with a crime, Barr will do it??

If Barr doesn't do it, does this mean he is infringing on Trump's free speech or something?? Should William Barr be arrested for treason??? I mean, he didn't arrest Hillary, Obama, Hunter and Uncle Joe, Bernie Sanders, that lady who smiled at Michelle Obama once, nobody... We all know you trumpers want everyone who Trump tells you to -- to be arrested..

Moron...he is going to let Durham handle the bigger crimes.....and mccabe is on that list.

The really nutty thing here is that what McCabe leaked was that there was an ongoing investigation of Hillary...(which as Assistant Director he has the authority to do)

He actually HELPED Trump get elected

I think you Trumpers will be fantasizing about 500 investigations being done in secret...
....as opposed to the '500' secret illegal investigations run by the Democrats / Obama's criminal organization that we have been and are still learning about....the ones the House Dems conducted...and the ones they still promise to do as they are talking about continuing to Impeach until they get one right?
In your desperation to claim both sides do it -- you still fail to show an example of it....

Do you know why?

Because there isn't any.....

This Trump worship will not age well for you sycophants

DOJ won't charge former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe

"The Justice Department will no longer pursue criminal charges against FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe closing a high-profile case against the former official whose conduct during the 2016 election came under intense scrutiny. 'We write to inform you that, after careful consideration, the Government has decided not to pursue criminal charges against your client, Andrew G. McCabe, arising form the referral by the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) to our Office of conduct,” wrote two officials from the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office. "Based on the totality of the circumstances and all of the information known to the Government at this time, we consider the matter closed."

Since William Barr said that all of these high profile cases will go thru him first, does this mean he is part of the Deep State because he didn't charge McCabe?? Remember, this guy (who Trump appointed by the way) -- was a guy Trump really wanted to see arrested and prosecuted...Do you think if Trump really tweets very "powerfully" about how much he wants McCabe charged with a crime, Barr will do it??

If Barr doesn't do it, does this mean he is infringing on Trump's free speech or something?? Should William Barr be arrested for treason??? I mean, he didn't arrest Hillary, Obama, Hunter and Uncle Joe, Bernie Sanders, that lady who smiled at Michelle Obama once, nobody... We all know you trumpers want everyone who Trump tells you to -- to be arrested..

Moron...he is going to let Durham handle the bigger crimes.....and mccabe is on that list.
Yall said that about the previous investigations...Horowitz.....the 10 different Benghazi investigations....you people are pathetic

In the halls of justice, the only justice is in the halls.
Trump wrongly fires a man seconds before he qualifies for retirement out of spite, while lying to the nation about him, and the investigation HE asked for turns up nothing.

JUSTICE!
He lied to congress, he admitted lying to congress, and the ig report said he lied to congress.
You of all people should demand justice, but you're just a hack.

Lol. You had to see this coming. He got immunity now for the Graham Hearings.

This is a very good thing. McCabe has value believe me.

Good possibility there too.

I'b bet on it. McCabe doesn't look like he can handle a lotta foot longs. He's a good value witness. Why waste it.
HAPPENING NOW: McCabe is Ready to SING Like a Canary

Looks like a article Hannity would write. Any day now

'trumped up charges'?

The US IG gave evidence of him lying under oath 4 times and leaking classified, which Comey himself testified to under oath.

The DOJ saying it will not pursue Indictment is not the same as saying he is innocent of all charges / accusations.

McCabe withheld exculpatory evidence, helping to bankrupt / destroy other people's / family's lives...the SOB deserved the same and to go to jail.
McCabe TOTALLY EXONERATED suck on that!

...If you lose the rule of law and allow Trump to weaponize the Department of Justice, democracies don't come back from shit like this.

I think I see the problem.... you think the empire is actually a democracy and the 'rule of law' applies to everyone equally... reality is a bit different though..

71wbTONNXML._AC_SX355_.jpg

:banana:

I think you Trumpers will be fantasizing about 500 investigations being done in secret...
....as opposed to the '500' secret illegal investigations run by the Democrats / Obama's criminal organization that we have been and are still learning about....the ones the House Dems conducted...and the ones they still promise to do as they are talking about continuing to Impeach until they get one right?
In your desperation to claim both sides do it -- you still fail to show an example of it....

Do you know why?

Because there isn't any.....

This Trump worship will not age well for you sycophants

In the halls of justice, the only justice is in the halls.
Trump wrongly fires a man seconds before he qualifies for retirement out of spite, while lying to the nation about him, and the investigation HE asked for turns up nothing.

JUSTICE!
He lied to congress, he admitted lying to congress, and the ig report said he lied to congress.
You of all people should demand justice, but you're just a hack.

You guys do not follow it as close as I do I assume, so let me tell you what is really going on in case you missed it----------->

Mcabe and Comey now have plausible deniability, and the DOJ investigation gave it to them. Oh sure, Mcabe could be prosecuted for lying to congress or leaks, but his defense would be extremely strong as he would just insist that the information he had from upper agencies proved that he had to do something. And if he was convicted, he would turn into a martyr as he was DECEIVED. Mcabe is NOT the person you would want to come out of the box with to prove conspiracy if that was your goal, as he to was mislead.

Besides folks, if you REALLY want to "bring the house of cards down," prosecuting someone who was duped gets you no closer to the powers that be who pulled this off. It would become a "he said, he said," and that is NOT what you want.

Sooooooooooooo, what changed that would have the DOJ and the Trump Administrations deciding to bypass Mcabe?

BIGGER FISH that WILL bring the "house of cards" down around all of their heads, and quickly!

And let me say before continuing, that Strozk and Paige are also in the reasonably safe boat with Mcabe at this time.

So then, larger fish? Who could that be?

Leftists refuse to, or put blinders on when adding 2 and 2 together. All you need do is ask-----------> what else came out that would show a much larger fish, and have Barr and friends divert their gaze from those who were the tools of this conspiracy fiasco, but are not seen as the master minds?

THIS--------------->John Durham investigating ex-CIA Director John Brennan as part of review of FBI Russia probe, New York Times reports - CNNPolitics

This guy will give Barr the keys to the Obama Whitehouse-) As you can see by the testimony of Paige and Strozk, NEITHER of them were ever at a cabinet meeting, so have no direct knowledge of high up this stuff goes, Brennan was, as was Comey.

This whole exercise in Juris Prudence, is not about tying this conspiracy to lowly FBI agents and lawyers, but about tying it to THE DEMOCRATS and the former Administration.

Now I ask you conservatives a simple question as I end this post-----------------> Knowing everything you as of today know about Barr; if the only ones he could successfully prosecute were Mcabe, Strozk, and Paige...….after saying on more than one occasion that basically, "there is really something wrong here," he would just let it pass? And Trump would sign off on this since it is obvious; especially in Mcabes situation, they could easily get a conviction?

Nah, all of you know better, lol. Let the Left take a victory lap on this one, even as they try and tell everyone the race is over. Their checkered flag is very premature-)

The Establishment will protect it's own...................they are dirty to the core............both sides.............

ENJOY THE SHOW.................Pawns will fall before the next election and the show will continue...................scripted of course........................and the pawns that fall are to give the people a kinda of win on taking a few corrupt PEONS OUT.........

Donald Trump's 'Deep State' conspiracy theory just took a big hit - CNNPolitics

Hopefully it's not over.

Top Mueller prosecutor: DOJ starting new investigation into James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok

Top Mueller prosecutor: DOJ starting new investigation into James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok

It's unbelievable for those involved in the failed hoax Russia investigation to be whining about now being the targets of investigation. They illegally spied on Carter Page and accused him of being a spy for Russia for 2 years. These same people had no issue with setting up Flynn or suggesting using a wire to record the president, but now want to play the victim. :haha:

'trumped up charges'?

The US IG gave evidence of him lying under oath 4 times and leaking classified, which Comey himself testified to under oath.

The DOJ saying it will not pursue Indictment is not the same as saying he is innocent of all charges / accusations.

McCabe withheld exculpatory evidence, helping to bankrupt / destroy other people's / family's lives...the SOB deserved the same and to go to jail.
McCabe TOTALLY EXONERATED suck on that!
Well, those jackboots weren't going to lick themselves.

Forum List

Back