Just wait a while there may be hostages after all

I'm curious as to whether this development will effect the One Billion Dollar aid package to Egypt I've heard so much about... Probably not.

There shouldnt be a one billion dollar aid package to Egypt.

Rioting, vandalism, and possibly taking hostages over a movie? Talk about pathetic.

Hostages? How would they take hostages? Don't be stupid it's not a big deal, and it's not just a movie, it's cursing their Prophet.....Muslims don't throw their prophet under the bus......Christians throw Jesus under the bus by allowing media to use him as joke :confused:

Yeah, you know the people in the Embassy they just invaded.

It's not a big deal to riot? Vandalism isnt a big deal?

You realize this is technically an assault on American soil, right?

Yeah, not a big deal.

The embassy isn't American, it doesn't serve Amercia, it's there to make sure Egypt bows down to peace with Israel, most are Jewish Americans that work there for Israel.

I bet if Muslim Americans were in an embassy being attacked you wouldn't care at all. Just admit it

Again like I said Muslims don't throw their prophet under the bus, I apreciate that

The $1 billion military aid [ackage should be revoked immediately and our embassy people brought back home. Obama is too busy with his campaign to ensure the protection of our own people. Come on Congress, revoke the bundle!

The embassy isn't American, it doesn't serve Amercia, it's there to make sure Egypt bows down to peace with Israel, most are Jewish Americans that work there for Israel.

I bet if Muslim Americans were in an embassy being attacked you wouldn't care at all. Just admit it

Again like I said Muslims don't throw their prophet under the bus, I apreciate that

So the American embassy, isnt American?

So it's alright to vandalize, mob, and hold jews hostage?

I don't care what religion the people serving in the American embassy are. They are Americans.

So the American embassy, isnt American?

So it's alright to vandalize, mob, and hold jews hostage?

I don't care what religion the people serving in the American embassy are. They are Americans.

Really? If they were Muslims you would care. You say so but I don't believe it.

And it's at the fualt if th coptics and terry jones making a anti Islam movie in a Muslim country

And it's at the fualt if th coptics and terry jones making a anti Islam movie in a Muslim country

Funny. I didnt think Terry Jones and coptics could control the actions of Muslim people. I didnt know Muslims were so pathetically weak.

Funny. I didnt think Terry Jones and coptics could control the actions of Muslim people. I didnt know Muslims were so pathetically weak.

Weak? Muslims don't throw their Propeht under the bus. That means they love God and stand for Gods word.

Christians spit in Jesus face by allowing media to joke about him and make in fun of him

Anyone who wants to do that in a Muslim country can eat shit

Are you for God or for sick pathetic Copts who are so called trying to "survive" and are oprresed to find out they are busy making a movie with another pig terry jones to insult Islam.

Not gonna happen, it's can happen in America, not in Egypt

Hostages? How would they take hostages? Don't be stupid it's not a big deal, and it's not just a movie, it's cursing their Prophet.....Muslims don't throw their prophet under the bus......Christians throw Jesus under the bus by allowing media to use him as joke :confused:

Yeah, not a big deal.

I was about to leave this thread alone til I saw this.. It can't really be unseen unfortunately. But it's nice to know who the REAL biggots are and how awfully damm informed and patriotic they truly are.. Filed that part above under BecauseIKnowitstheJews.

As far as caring about Muslims getting attacked --- maybe you don't remember Kosovo or more recently Libya. We stick our nose in places it doesn't belong --- REGARDLESS of people's faith or religion.

Yeah, not a big deal.

I was about to leave this thread alone til I saw this.. It can't really be unseen unfortunately. But it's nice to know who the REAL biggots are and how awfully damm informed and patriotic they truly are.. Filed that part above under BecauseIKnowitstheJews.

As far as caring about Muslims getting attacked --- maybe you don't remember Kosovo or more recently Libya. We stick our nose in places it doesn't belong --- REGARDLESS of people's faith or religion.

I don't support people who work to opress the people of Gaza, God hates opressors

Yeah, not a big deal.

By the way back when I traveled I was stuck at the rafah border and people found out a way to leave, a few called the German embassy which then called the Egyptian border....and they all picked up the german citizens and they left...same with Swedish people....it worked......so I figured I and some other Americans call the American embassy in Egypt thinking they would do the same thing(give a one minute call) and what do the "Patriotic" Americans say? Too bad we want people who travel to gaza be scared of going there and never think of going back again attempt.

But I got out a other way thanks to God

Weak? Muslims don't throw their Propeht under the bus. That means they love God and stand for Gods word.

Christians spit in Jesus face by allowing media to joke about him and make in fun of him

Are you for God or for sick pathetic Copts who are so called trying to "survive" and are oprresed to find out they are busy making a movie with another pig terry jones to insult Islam.

Response to highlight above^: And what would you have Christians do, emulate the religion of peace that is Islam and call for death threats and assassinations of those who disrespect the religious beliefs of others? Yeah... That will go over well in a civilized society.

Funny, i dont remember God ever saying vandalize and riot when Mohammad is put in a movie.

Christians honor Christ by obeying Him. By standing as a witness to Him. By following His example. He forgave those that killed Him. You think we have a right to riot when someone does less than that when He has commanded us to forgive everyone? He commanded us to love our enemies, not riot and vandalize their property.

So you think we should ignore what Christ taught to honor him? How the heck does that make sense.

Why should Coptics be forced to survive? They are entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Are you really that scared of the coptics that you have to sentence them to death?

Funny, i dont remember God ever saying vandalize and riot when Mohammad is put in a movie.

Christians honor Christ by obeying Him. By standing as a witness to Him. By following His example. He forgave those that killed Him. You think we have a right to riot when someone does less than that when He has commanded us to forgive everyone? He commanded us to love our enemies, not riot and vandalize their property.

So you think we should ignore what Christ taught to honor him? How the heck does that make sense.

Why should Coptics be forced to survive? They are entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Are you really that scared of the coptics that you have to sentence them to death?

Of course you would be that guy spits in Jesus face. Imagine when Jesus comes back and says he needs help from the Christians there are atheists plotting against me.....you would say nope Jesus it's a free country we are not angry people we just don't care about God he is not important to us.

No wonder Jesus is gonna back on Damascus Syria to come to the Muslims who actually worship God and stand up for him.

If there was a movie showing Jesus having sex and cursing him produced by a Saudi radical millionare and he wanted to show it in America. Would Americans not be angry?

Muslims believe that the Jewish Koran and the Christian Bible are all the words of God. Yet they ignore his commandments. You see worship of a Human is a sin, just as bad as worshiping false idols. Their Prophet was only a man. Yet they worship him as a God. They worship him OVER God.

And some applaud that. Of course he really doesn't what he is applauding is his belief that they attacked Jews. He would talk to us about God while his hate for Jews is so proudly displayed.

Of course you would be that guy spits in Jesus face. Imagine when Jesus comes back and says he needs help from the Christians there are atheists plotting against me.....you would say nope Jesus it's a free country we are not angry people we just don't care about God he is not important to us.

No wonder Jesus is gonna back on Damascus Syria to come to the Muslims who actually worship God and stand up for him.

If there was a movie showing Jesus having sex and cursing him produced by a Saudi radical millionare and he wanted to show it in America. Would Americans not be angry?

Jesus can take care of Himself. It's much better to be obedient than to be zealous.

You really arent familiar with Hollywood in the United States are you?

I don't support people who work to opress the people of Gaza, God hates opressors

So you oppose Hamas? You know the ones terrorizing the people of Gaza?

Hamas terrorizes the people of Gaza? Go do you some research moron Hamas is the goverment of gaza, and they work against every palestinaisn even the American ones, that's "patriotic" for ya

Yeah. See, blowing people up is terrorism. Doesnt matter if they are part of the government or not.

Science flies you to the moon.

Religion flies you into buildings.

I dont think Christ would agree. In fact, I dont think Christ sees a difference between knowledge God has revealed through science and the knowledge He has revealed in the scriptures.

Forum List

Back