Just wait a while there may be hostages after all

Has nothing to with Obama it's a movie funded by terry jones and his supporters, the movie is in Egypt and is anti Islam, and curse their prophet. Post facts. Coward

There was no movie named. Just a "Judge the pervert Warlord" event.

Fuck Muslims, primitive piles of shit. Piss on their Koran and the filthy pervert Muhammad.

mo-aisha.gif

Really? If they were Muslims you would care. You say so but I don't believe it.

And it's at the fualt if th coptics and terry jones making a anti Islam movie in a Muslim country

America isn't a Muslim country.

And Terry Jones wasn't making a film, but holding a mock trial of the filthy pervert and warlord Muhammad. (May he burn in hell)

Muslims believe that the Jewish Koran and the Christian Bible are all the words of God. Yet they ignore his commandments. You see worship of a Human is a sin, just as bad as worshiping false idols. Their Prophet was only a man. Yet they worship him as a God. They worship him OVER God.

And some applaud that. Of course he really doesn't what he is applauding is his belief that they attacked Jews. He would talk to us about God while his hate for Jews is so proudly displayed.

Jesus is a human as well doesn't mean we throw him under the bus, Since when is a prophet not important? God commanded the Prophet to spread Gods word, God was presenting himself to us and people who think they can play games about that is not funny

The embassy isn't American, it doesn't serve Amercia, it's there to make sure Egypt bows down to peace with Israel, most are Jewish Americans that work there for Israel.

I bet if Muslim Americans were in an embassy being attacked you wouldn't care at all. Just admit it

Again like I said Muslims don't throw their prophet under the bus, I apreciate that

I was about to leave this thread alone til I saw this.. It can't really be unseen unfortunately. But it's nice to know who the REAL biggots are and how awfully damm informed and patriotic they truly are.. Filed that part above under BecauseIKnowitstheJews.

As far as caring about Muslims getting attacked --- maybe you don't remember Kosovo or more recently Libya. We stick our nose in places it doesn't belong --- REGARDLESS of people's faith or religion.

I don't support people who work to opress the people of Gaza, God hates opressors

I've been within BLOCKS of Gaza. Visited a client where I could see the diff between Gaza and Israel proper. Evidently, the "people of Gaza" have very different values. They don't value hospitals, infrastructure, education or commerce. They want access to Israel so that their kids can get proper medical care and THEY can get jobs. When Israel granted autonomy to Gaza, instead of concentrating on governance and the betterment of their people, they focused on hate, and aggression.

You want to know WHO is "oppressing the people of Gaza"??? Here's a hint.. It's not the Jews in Israel.. There's no leadership in Gaza that wants to move out of the 16th Century.

Visit as much as you like. Nothing will ever change there. There will be no advances or fundamental improvements. If you like 16th Century design for living -- please go live there....

Last edited:
Egyptians angry at film scale U.S. embassy walls - Yahoo! News

This is what Obama has caused to happen. He has endangered all Christians and all foreigners in the middle East with his support of Islamic radicals taking over Governments.

It is the duty and responsibility of the host Country to protect Foreign diplomatic missions. The absolute failure in Egypt is a sign of more to come.

oh, and please let it happen in late october, you fucking jerkoff.

So you oppose Hamas? You know the ones terrorizing the people of Gaza?

Hamas terrorizes the people of Gaza? Go do you some research moron Hamas is the goverment of gaza, and they work against every palestinaisn even the American ones, that's "patriotic" for ya

Yeah. See, blowing people up is terrorism. Doesnt matter if they are part of the government or not.

Hamas doesn't blow up people, I referring to there militant group back in 2003? Yah those times are over, also Hamas a right to fight back, Israel has been killing palestinaisn and opressing them for so long, they are allowed to fight back except to you people like who hear Muslim and say they are killers. Nope Israel was responsible since they committed the crimes. And they blew up the David hotel and killed many

And it's at the fualt if th coptics and terry jones making a anti Islam movie in a Muslim country

And Terry Jones wasn't making a film, but holding a mock trial of the filthy pervert and warlord Muhammad. (May he burn in hell)

This movie is in EGYPT paid for by terry jones and his crazy supporters

So you oppose Hamas? You know the ones terrorizing the people of Gaza?

Hamas terrorizes the people of Gaza? Go do you some research moron Hamas is the goverment of gaza, and they work against every palestinaisn even the American ones, that's "patriotic" for ya

Yeah. See, blowing people up is terrorism. Doesnt matter if they are part of the government or not.

thanks for confirming that the king david hotel bombing was an act of terrorism.

I was about to leave this thread alone til I saw this.. It can't really be unseen unfortunately. But it's nice to know who the REAL biggots are and how awfully damm informed and patriotic they truly are.. Filed that part above under BecauseIKnowitstheJews.

As far as caring about Muslims getting attacked --- maybe you don't remember Kosovo or more recently Libya. We stick our nose in places it doesn't belong --- REGARDLESS of people's faith or religion.

I don't support people who work to opress the people of Gaza, God hates opressors

I've been within BLOCKS of Gaza. Visited a client where I could see the diff between Gaza and Israel proper. Evidently, the "people of Gaza" have very different values. They don't value hospitals, infrastructure, education or commerce. They want access to Israel so that their kids can get proper medical care and THEY can get jobs. When Israel granted autonomy to Gaza, instead of concentrating on governance and the betterment of their people, they focused on hate, and aggression.

You want to know WHO is "oppressing the people of Gaza"??? Here's a hint.. It's not the Jews in Israel.. There's no leadership in Gaza that wants to move out of the 16th Century.

Visit as much as you like. Nothing will ever change there. There will be no advances or fundamental improvements. If you like 16th Century design for living -- please go live there....

Why and when did you visit gaza?

As if it's in their hands to build schools and hospitals, they actually have many hospitas now there and universities I just went last summer.....btw having hospitals doesn't protect you from oppression. They have no control over their borders.

Israel controls their borders as well as Egypt.

Hamas has done everything it can don't lie

Muslims believe that the Jewish Koran and the Christian Bible are all the words of God. Yet they ignore his commandments. You see worship of a Human is a sin, just as bad as worshiping false idols. Their Prophet was only a man. Yet they worship him as a God. They worship him OVER God.

And some applaud that. Of course he really doesn't what he is applauding is his belief that they attacked Jews. He would talk to us about God while his hate for Jews is so proudly displayed.

Jesus is a human as well doesn't mean we throw him under the bus, Since when is a prophet not important? God commanded the Prophet to spread Gods word, God was presenting himself to us and people who think they can play games about that is not funny

Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I'd rather leave Him deal with those that mock Him and obey His commandment to forgive and love my enemies, then to disobey Him.

One day, I hope you truly learn God's word. Because God's word leads to life, not death. It leads to civilization, not barbarism. It leads to order, not chaos. God's word leads to happiness not misery.

When you are touched by the Holy Spirit, you are filled with incredibly joy. You cant help but have charity towards others, even those that are vile and disgusting because they are your brothers and sisters. God loves them just as much as He loves you and you want them to recieve the same joy and happiness you do.

No one who serves Jesus Christ in deed as well as in word, would riot and vandalize the property of others.

This is what Obama has caused to happen. He has endangered all Christians and all foreigners in the middle East with his support of Islamic radicals taking over Governments.

It is the duty and responsibility of the host Country to protect Foreign diplomatic missions. The absolute failure in Egypt is a sign of more to come.

Why the heck do you want this to happen? That's seriously messed up.

Hamas doesn't blow up people, I referring to there militant group back in 2003? Yah those times are over, also Hamas a right to fight back, Israel has been killing palestinaisn and opressing them for so long, they are allowed to fight back except to you people like who hear Muslim and say they are killers. Nope Israel was responsible since they committed the crimes. And they blew up the David hotel and killed many

No one has a right to commit genocide.

And your crazy friends decided to attack a sovereign nation because you cant handle the fact that someone disagrees with you.

Muhammad was a warlord, a bloodthirsty murderer bent on power, who bribed his troops with the promise that they could pillage and rape conquered peoples.

Muhammad has a lot in common with Genghis Khan, but nothing in common with Jesus.

Islam is a primitive and evil religion, with no redeeming qualities.

No one has a right to commit genocide.

I agree Israel has to be stopped from committing genocide against the Palestinians people, they have killed almost hundreds of thousands over the past decades....you actually made a post I agree with for once...

And your crazy friends decided to attack a sovereign nation because you cant handle the fact that someone disagrees with you.

My friends? I live in America buddy, I am just sick of this shit about movies coming out by anti Islam groups who want to demonize Muslims. Whats next a holocaust on Muslims? Fuck no eat shit

Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I'd rather leave Him deal with those that mock Him and obey His commandment to forgive and love my enemies, then to disobey Him.

One day, I hope you truly learn God's word. Because God's word leads to life, not death. It leads to civilization, not barbarism. It leads to order, not chaos. God's word leads to happiness not misery.

When you are touched by the Holy Spirit, you are filled with incredibly joy. You cant help but have charity towards others, even those that are vile and disgusting because they are your brothers and sisters. God loves them just as much as He loves you and you want them to recieve the same joy and happiness you do.

No one who serves Jesus Christ in deed as well as in word, would riot and vandalize the property of others.

Jesus was a prophet like Moses....you are mislead....

God is not Jesus, God is the unseen God, the One

He sent Jesus a message to teach people, never was he son of god, God does not associate himself with anyone, he is not a human is way greater and he is not just a floating spirit.

You are mislead....

Why the heck do you want this to happen? That's seriously messed up.

you are not my progeny, so i will not level with you.

Forum List

Back