1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, """LOVE IT"""

Obama, you're fired! - TRUMP 2016

"AUTO REWIND"

"GTP"
CQJh8ERWcAAOvRO.jpg

1. Seeing that islam is an off shoot and younger brother of Christianity...Who's to say that Allah and God aint the same??? Allah does mean God in Arabic.

2. Wrong...WTF?

3. Wrong...Of course, I don't believe we should treat the illegals as shit as they're human but you don't believe 90% of the world is human..So what can be expected.

4. You don't know very much about the constitution! lol. You support the war on drugs, keeping us the most imprisoned nation on earth and telling me not to be trans...Sounds pretty fucking anti-constitutional to me. You're pro-super rich and pro-fuck the poor is all you're all.

5. WTF? More wealth in the hands of the workers means more businesses and a larger middle class. This is dumb...Unions aren't the enemies of business...

6. I am laughing! You want to stop gays from marrying and transgender people from being free and you want to talk about civil rights? Seriously? Are you fucking nutz? You're the ones that want big brother to control our lives.

7. Like Businesses and Unions, no one is out. You just don't like gay people and I won't take your right away to do so but gays and trans do have rights...Everyone should be welcome is my belief.

8. I believe in marriage. I am married! ;) So you want to use the iron fist of government to tell people who they can love is what you're saying! Your big brother is the most repressive form of it.

9. How are you sanity?

10. I am a capitalist: Believe in private sector and private property! You just don't understand that every single successful country on earth has regulations and some government. Comes down to your poor education I guess.

11. This is stupid! You're the ones that whine about hating government all day...Please give it a fucking rest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back