Just keep defending Limbaugh hate-speech people. Please.

Every second you people keep defending him loses you more women voters.

The only people who don't see what Limbaugh did as assinine are dittoheads.

So, just keep on talking your way into a massive electoral loss.

Do you all even realize that women can vote?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

lmao....nobody is going to give a flying fuck about this in ten days s0n..................

But ummmmmmmmmmmm.............

180616_191162534247934_100000625658908_534834_5139915_n.jpg

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::fu:

Did Obama call Sarah Palin to see if she was OK
after Bill Maher had those kind words about her.
Did Michelle Obama call Sarah Palin to see if she was OK
after David Letterman went after Sarah's underage daughter?....

Get back to me Libs...you know where to find me...
Dispite her quirky and poor grasp of real issues,I'm starting to think that Sarah is a little better potential candidate for the hopeless Repub's.......SHIT what a crowd all these crets., really are.

Even the hierarcy in the Repubs think that they are all a crock of SHIT............Obama for a second term I think.........the opposition are real WAPS and I'm being kind when I say that.

A more DREARY SET OF CANDIDATES WOULD BE HARD TO FIND,I'm sure a Monkey could have done a better selection job. theliq

Yea, the Libs are all over this and thinking Rush looks bad, yet their fearless leader feels the need, yet again, to involve himself in something that a true statesman wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Obama has about as much class as the whore that is demanding I pay for her birth control. I'm thinking the government aka Obama is going places he needs to stay out of. He looks like a bigger fool than a radio talk show host.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry but President Obama has shown class and respect for his office..and the American people...SHAME SOME AMERICANS THINK THAT THEY CAN BESMERCH HIM AND HIS FAMILY.
These COWARDS by virtue(yeah,what virtue) are really the PITS and Un American,why don't the lazy pricks piss off somewhere else,America would be well rid of them...these Lemmings just bleat but do they contribute.......O COURSE THEY DON'T .......they have NO Alternatives because basically they are a few DIMES SHORT OF A DOLLAR.tl:clap2::cool: AND IT SHOWS......BUT WANK ON GUYS

Last edited:
Yea, the Libs are all over this and thinking Rush looks bad, yet their fearless leader feels the need, yet again, to involve himself in something that a true statesman wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Obama has about as much class as the whore that is demanding I pay for her birth control. I'm thinking the government aka Obama is going places he needs to stay out of. He looks like a bigger fool than a radio talk show host.

Sorry but President Obama has show class and respect for his office..and the American people...SHAME SOME AMERICANS THINK THAT THEY CAN BESMERCH HIM AND HIS FAMILY.
These COWARDS by virtue(yeah,what virtue) are really the PITS and Un American,why don't the lazy pricks piss off somewhere else,America would be well rid of them...these Lemmings just bleat but do they contribute.......O COURSE THEY DON'T .......they have NO Alternatives because basically they are a few DIMES SHORT OF A DOLLAR.tl:clap2::cool:

:slap:

I am sure he would suck goats too..... just saying

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Sorry but President Obama has show class and respect for his office..and the American people...SHAME SOME AMERICANS THINK THAT THEY CAN BESMERCH HIM AND HIS FAMILY.
These COWARDS by virtue(yeah,what virtue) are really the PITS and Un American,why don't the lazy pricks piss off somewhere else,America would be well rid of them...these Lemmings just bleat but do they contribute.......O COURSE THEY DON'T .......they have NO Alternatives because basically they are a few DIMES SHORT OF A DOLLAR.tl:clap2::cool:

:slap:

I am sure he would suck goats too..... just saying

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
I think he like me would be a gentle breast sucker.......goats are of no interest to such a brilliant man as the big O.....we all love him in Australia because of his exceptionl pragmatism and intelligence............and dignity he has shown as President,dispite the horrid vilification to his family and himself........against the great unwashed of America and there are plenty of those around.
But you sweet Syrenn are special,even though you lean right, because you are principled,intelligent and nice with it.........................despite you fasination with legoatee
No matter what the people(some) say,Barack Obama leads the way,
It's the order of the day by I King Liq.
So take it from the top,
To the very last drop.

steven....im fe no like nanny goats:eek:

Last edited:

And do you realize that women voters drive cars to work and can barely make ends meet with the rising prices at the pump?

And do you realize that women have to shop and attempt to balance budgets with the rising prices in grocery stores?

And do you realize that women are married to men who are out work and living on unemployment?

What's more important to them? The economy or Limbaugh referring to some female activist as a slut?

And the hate speech shit is exactly that unless you want to pull a myriad of artists music off air and videos off air that contain the words slut, bitch, and whore?

That boat don't float.:lol:

And do you realize that women voters drive cars to work and can barely make ends meet with the rising prices at the pump?

And do you realize that women have to shop and attempt to balance budgets with the rising prices in grocery stores?

And do you realize that women are married to men who are out work and living on unemployment?

What's more important to them? The economy or Limbaugh referring to some female activist as a slut?

And the hate speech shit is exactly that unless you want to pull a myriad of artists music off air and videos off air that contain the words slut, bitch, and whore?

Your Post Tiny started very well but ended agreeing with the Tosser........His opinion is apaulling and piggish which is a great comparision for the tart himself.

Your comments at the last third of your post are putting kindly..NOT GOOD ENOUGH,NOT GOOD ENOUGH AT ALL.tl ever living,ever faithful,completely sure.:cool:

Last edited:

Your Post Tiny started very well but ended agreeing with the Tosser........His opinion is apaulling and piggish which is a great comparision for the tart himself.

Your comments at the last third of your post are putting kindly..NOT GOOD ENOUGH,NOT GOOD ENOUGH AT ALL.tl ever living,ever faithful,completely sure.:cool:

I don't agree with those terms being used by either side of the political aisle be they Republican or Democrat. Name calling reduces one's argument to the playground.

One can still use appropriate language to describe one's feelings about not requiring a religious establishment to provide coverage for contraception for overt sexual activity.

Promiscuous behavior would have sufficed.

Rush has apologized though. Case closed. Clear Channel is standing behind him and he's good to go until 2016.

This really is a fabricated issue and the powers that be know it. The Catholic Church is very aware of the politics of this and will continue to fight Obama's demand.

And frankly if the histrionics in the media continue with their "get Rush" campaign, their companies could end up paying a heavy price financially as well from a boycott of their advertisers products by conservatives.

America is truly split almost 50/50 right or left. In this economy, not many companies can afford to lose a potential 50% of revenue.

ETA: I understand in heated debate anyone can use expletive deletives. I'm guilty of it as well. No angel here. Every one loses it. But we're only battling ideas on message boards.

Last edited:
Rush and hate is the norm. He represents the right perfectly and him doing this only helps Obama.

By the way, Obama will win again.

Really? so Maher and hate is the norm, who has donated one million dollars to Obama and him calling a elected former woman Governor a slut is represented of the left perfectly, is that what I hear you saying? and lets not forget Ed Schultz.
and that is ok with you I take it.

Can you please define the difference between Maher, letterman and Rush?

Ed got suspended over his moronicness.

Thats the sad and funny thing about this situation. Its watching stupid fucks like you deflect the fact that Rush said this. Its either someone elses fault, or the norm because of others. Then you have the fact that we have dipshits like you who come on here and claim the left hate women. ( See Palin, Bachman, or O'donnell ), and yet have the balls ( and you have balls) to sit there and call this woman a slut as if nobody in the world is going to notice.

Yes i know you will deflect, ignore, or just say something stupid as if it never happens. You are a joke, you always will be a joke, and this issue of your outrage is a joke.

point out where I have called this woman a slut.?
I'm not like you guys on this board, I don't call anyone vulgar names.

Maybe, maybe not. Sure as hell not going to waste the time to look. But for sure, you never ever disagree with those posters that did call her a slut. Same thing IMO. You either agree with what is said and keep your fingers silent or you disagree and say so.

Now where do you stand again?

Maybe, maybe not. Sure as hell not going to waste the time to look. But for sure, you never ever disagree with those posters that did call her a slut. Same thing IMO. You either agree with what is said and keep your fingers silent or you disagree and say so.

Now where do you stand again?

It doesn't do any good. Tried it with the Palin threads..
where where You then?

Rush has apologized though. Case closed.

No. Not even close. I hope the Dems beat him over the head with this issue. For weeks. It is nothing more than he deserves.

But I can unnerstan that the Repubs want this to go away. Your mouthpiece is going to be very ineffective for a while.

So sad to see a hate filled, ultra rich, drug addicted asshole get his ass beat. NOT.

It doesn't do any good. Tried it with the Palin threads..
where where You then?

Prolly where I am right now. I haven't changed residences in years. Sometime I move so slow, it is like I haven't moved at all. Glacier like.At least that is what some tell me.

But I am very consistent.

Rush has apologized though. Case closed.

No. Not even close. I hope the Dems beat him over the head with this issue. For weeks. It is nothing more than he deserves.

But I can unnerstan that the Repubs want this to go away. Your mouthpiece is going to be very ineffective for a while.

So sad to see a hate filled, ultra rich, drug addicted asshole get his ass beat. NOT.

yeah for sure, because that is way more important than unemployment, the economy, 5 dollar gas, etc etc..

we understand why you all would want to DISTRACT from all those

Ain't it funneeeee. how youse had yer fun with Palin fucking a black man"""" and now you wanna say somethings wrong with Rush?? and he ain't got no class.. go ahead tell us again asswipes.

alright, hang on. i missed the whole palin thing ^ . does that have anything to do with the fact that she's not running for president??

The misogynists on this board just cannot help themselves.

They DO THINK that all women are sluts.

They're losers and people like RUSH make them feel better about themselves.

This must be obvious to most of us, right?

Dittoheads (indeed moswt "social conservatives") are an incredible embarrassment to most of my thinking Republican chums.

Well they're stuck with them just as the DEMS are stuck having to deal with the fallout from the stupid things clueless lefties do and say.

yeah for sure, because that is way more important than unemployment, the economy, 5 dollar gas, etc etc..

we understand why you all would want to DISTRACT from all those

Here is the probem with your position. The Rethugs are the ones that brought this issue to the forefront. Gladly brought this issue. Thought they had a winner. Till rush ran his mouth.
And now this issue they gladly took on is kicking their ass and they want it to go away.
I don't blame them.

I continue to hear Obama talk about jobs and the economy. Repubs, not so much.

Ain't it funneeeee. how youse had yer fun with Palin fucking a black man"""" and now you wanna say somethings wrong with Rush?? and he ain't got no class.. go ahead tell us again asswipes.

alright, hang on. i missed the whole palin thing ^ . does that have anything to do with the fact that she's not running for president??

oh you missed a doozy with that one..you should search out that thread. you'll see how the left REALLY CARE about women who has different views than they do.

Forum List

Back