Just how fake is Pete Buttigieg

at some point, God Abandons people to their sins, and let's them be consumed by hate, lies and delusions.
You are p[roof of that!
I do not daily plot to tell lies to pursue a political agenda. I do try to expose lies, and call them out as is my duty to do so as a follower of Christ. I am imperfect, and I walk in grace. I see Evil in the world and I call it out. You see Evil in The World and applaud it.
That is a lie!

No, the bible isn't, you are though.
You said life begins at fertilization and the bible says life begins with the first breath. If you are correct then the bible is full of shit!
Are you correct?

Your argument ain't with me.

Psalm 139:13-16
That verse, as you well know, has to do with God being all-knowing and nothing to do with when mankind, represented by Adam, becomes a living soul.
Genesis 2:7
Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Genesis 1:30
And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it

Genesis 6:17
I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish.

Genesis 7:15
Pairs of all creatures that have the breath of life in them came to Noah and entered the ark.

Genesis 7:22
Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died.

So that part about God making you in the womb is just about an all knowing God? Now, you're playing semantics. Yes, he did breathe Adam into existence but that has nothing to do with conception. Can you literally breathe something into existence? You're missing everything.
Manufacturing a BODY in the womb does not a "living soul" make according to the bible. It takes the breath of life to make a living SOUL.
Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

No, because by your definition the only soul to ever exist would be Adam. That doesn't square.

at some point, God Abandons people to their sins, and let's them be consumed by hate, lies and delusions.
You are p[roof of that!
I do not daily plot to tell lies to pursue a political agenda. I do try to expose lies, and call them out as is my duty to do so as a follower of Christ. I am imperfect, and I walk in grace. I see Evil in the world and I call it out. You see Evil in The World and applaud it.
That is a lie!
Your tactic of calling everyone a liar while you defend & coddle terrorists while calling our president a terrorist is getting old.

You said life begins at fertilization and the bible says life begins with the first breath. If you are correct then the bible is full of shit!
Are you correct?

Your argument ain't with me.

Psalm 139:13-16
That verse, as you well know, has to do with God being all-knowing and nothing to do with when mankind, represented by Adam, becomes a living soul.

Genesis 1:30
And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it

Genesis 6:17
I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish.

Pairs of all creatures that have the breath of life in them came to Noah and entered the ark.

Genesis 7:22
Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died.

So that part about God making you in the womb is just about an all knowing God? Now, you're playing semantics. Yes, he did breathe Adam into existence but that has nothing to do with conception. Can you literally breathe something into existence? You're missing everything.
Manufacturing a BODY in the womb does not a "living soul" make according to the bible. It takes the breath of life to make a living SOUL.

No, because by your definition the only soul to ever exist would be Adam. That doesn't square.
BULLSHIT, and you are contradicting the bible again.

You are p[roof of that!
That is a lie!
Your tactic of calling everyone a liar while you defend & coddle terrorists while calling our president a terrorist is getting old.
Lying some more like a good little God believer.

You are p[roof of that!
That is a lie!
You have repeatedly called President Trump a Terrorist among many other things.
You also call anyone who disagrees with you a liar repeatedly.
You are one of the lowest rated posters in this entire site.

You are p[roof of that!
That is a lie!
You have repeatedly called President Trump a Terrorist among many other things.
You also call anyone who disagrees with you a liar repeatedly.
You are one of the lowest rated posters in this entire site.
I call liars liars.
Ratings are meaningless.

Forum List

Back