Just how fake is Pete Buttigieg

Of course, virtually everything they stand for is vile, but this video underscores just how weak, silly and cowardly the democratic candidates for the presidency are as well. There isn't an authentic human being among them. . . .

If what that stupid asshole says is true about Adam, then there is no such thing as "original sin!" It is only because Adam is an ARCHETYPE of mankind that the principal of original sin exists. So Adam becoming a "living being" with the first breath of life means all mankind becomes a living being with the first breath of life. That was the way the bible was always taught for centuries until the evangelicals decided to politicize the bible over abortion which is in the bible as the "Law Of Jealousies."

Once the egg has been fertilized, life begins. The genes and sex are set.

Thank you for admitting the bible is full of shit.

No, the bible isn't, you are though.

You said life begins at fertilization and the bible says life begins with the first breath. If you are correct then the bible is full of shit!
Are you correct?

Of course, virtually everything they stand for is vile, but this video underscores just how weak, silly and cowardly the democratic candidates for the presidency are as well. There isn't an authentic human being among them. . . .

William Penn:

"A society that refuses to restrain itself through religion and morality, must be ruled by a tyrant."

If what that stupid asshole says is true about Adam, then there is no such thing as "original sin!" It is only because Adam is an ARCHETYPE of mankind that the principal of original sin exists. So Adam becoming a "living being" with the first breath of life means all mankind becomes a living being with the first breath of life. That was the way the bible was always taught for centuries until the evangelicals decided to politicize the bible over abortion which is in the bible as the "Law Of Jealousies."

You said life begins at fertilization and the bible says life begins with the first breath. If you are correct then the bible is full of shit!
Are you correct?

I imagine that you can challenge God on judgment day on whether or not The Bible is "full of shit".

i

just registered buttigieg101.com i like him, he's got something. charisma maybe. he's got young going for him that's for sure... sometimes like he's standing in front of last elections' oil painting.

If we elected a Sodomite to The White House, God will turn his back on America.

Are you correct?

Your argument ain't with me.

Psalm 139:13-16

He’s a veteran so better than most.
Mayor Pete violated the privacy rights of his fellow soldiers

He was never a soldier.
right he was a sailor, so he violated the privacy rights of sailors
And where is the link to your assertion?

The military has separate male and female living quarters to protect the privacy rights of women BECAUSE men are sexually attracted to women.
The same law should apply to gay men who are sexually attracted to other men.
Straight men have the same privacy rights for the same sort of reason.
Buttigieg violated the privacy right of straight sailors.

Looks like Corey Booker announced today that he is calling it quits.

It is that all of the Negroes gone now? That just leaves the rich old White men, Pocahontas and the Queer for the Democrats, doesn't it?

I hope black lives matter makes him denounce his whiteness at least 100 times lol

I refuse take Peter seriously based on the notion that after several hours of peddling the marxist agenda each day he goes home only to bend over and be shit-dicked by another gentlemen.

That is a deal-killer for me.

Are you correct?
I imagine that you can challenge God on judgment day on whether or not The Bible is "full of shit".
Trout is the one contradicting the bible as it was taught for centuries.

Are you correct?

That verse, as you well know, has to do with God being all-knowing and nothing to do with when mankind, represented by Adam, becomes a living soul.
Genesis 2:7
Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Genesis 1:30
And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it

Genesis 6:17
I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish.

Genesis 7:15
Pairs of all creatures that have the breath of life in them came to Noah and entered the ark.

Genesis 7:22
Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died.

i

just registered buttigieg101.com i like him, he's got something. charisma maybe. he's got young going for him that's for sure... sometimes like he's standing in front of last elections' oil painting.

God already turned his back on America with the election of Tramp!

Are you correct?

That verse, as you well know, has to do with God being all-knowing and nothing to do with when mankind, represented by Adam, becomes a living soul.
Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it

I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish.

Pairs of all creatures that have the breath of life in them came to Noah and entered the ark.

So that part about God making you in the womb is just about an all knowing God? Now, you're playing semantics. Yes, he did breathe Adam into existence but that has nothing to do with conception. Can you literally breathe something into existence? You're missing everything.

i

Highly doubt that. But America like all other nations will be judged as they continue to promote lawlessness, homosexuality, pedophilia, strife, slander, lies, and dishonoring themselves, dishonoring life, and dishonoring God.

I have a feeling you are a lost soul destined for Hell. There is always hope for the lost, but at some point, God Abandons people to their sins, and let's them be consumed by hate, lies and delusions.

Are you correct?

So that part about God making you in the womb is just about an all knowing God? Now, you're playing semantics. Yes, he did breathe Adam into existence but that has nothing to do with conception. Can you literally breathe something into existence? You're missing everything.
Manufacturing a BODY in the womb does not a "living soul" make according to the bible. It takes the breath of life to make a living SOUL.

i

We already did elect one, in 2009.

at some point, God Abandons people to their sins, and let's them be consumed by hate, lies and delusions.
You are p[roof of that!
I do not daily plot to tell lies to pursue a political agenda. I do try to expose lies, and call them out as is my duty to do so as a follower of Christ. I am imperfect, and I walk in grace. I see Evil in the world and I call it out. You see Evil in The World and applaud it.

i

Highly doubt that. But America like all other nations will be judged as they continue to promote lawlessness, homosexuality, pedophilia, strife, slander, lies, and dishonoring themselves, dishonoring life, and dishonoring God.

I have a feeling you are a lost soul destined for Hell. There is always hope for the lost, but at some point, God Abandons people to their sins, and let's them be consumed by hate, lies and delusions.

Sounds to me you're speaking of the moron trump

Forum List

Back