Just Heard, 680 Illegals Scooped Up By ICE

So what’s so hard with comprehending the law, illegal is still illegal regardless, the employer who hires an illegal is just as guilty and should be held accountable as well.

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

So you gonna go work there now?
Oh and besides probably 2000 just crossed and 600 of those 680 will come back.

No shit! Thanks to a DOA Congress!
Tell us something that we don't know already, Einstein.
I'm sure you or your kind came from somewhere, why you feel so special ? Humans migrated all their lives.

True. True.
And did it legally BEFORE sovereign countries were established, you Cro-Magnum A-hole.
Tough luck people will still come in whether you like it or not because it is human nature.
Human nature is to fight over resources to the death. Which is a good thing. I just hope it happens soon

I'm sure you or your kind came from somewhere, why you feel so special ? Humans migrated all their lives.

True. True.
And did it legally BEFORE sovereign countries were established, you Cro-Magnum A-hole.
Tough luck people will still come in whether you like it or not because it is human nature.
Human nature is to fight over resources to the death. Which is a good thing. I just hope it happens soon
You can fight over oil in an ISIS area, you can have plenty of fun down there Rambo.

Pictures of crying children of those deported all over Twitter of course. And it is very difficult and sad--it was their first week (apparently first day, but who knows) of school. I get that. But if you're illegal in this nation you must know you take that chance--that you are here with that threat hanging over your head every week, every year.

Moreover, as much as my heart hurts for these kids individually, I also know how unfair it is for all the OTHER American schoolkids. Their parents are paid under the table (shame on the business too!) and so they are basically free riding their education. And their education costs WAY more than other kids, for English as a Second Language ALONE.

Cool, now arrest the owners of the plant and ship them to Mexico with their employees.
If they knowingly hired them I'm all for it.
Oh please. They didn't accidentally hire 680 people with fake id.
Do we know that? How many illegals have fraudulent SS numbers? The democrats are helping them get those.

If a democrat knew this raid was going to happen they would have warned 680 people to not go to work.

I'm all for prosecuting employers for hiring illegals. I'm also all for prosecuting democrats for protecting them.

This idea that people can use fraudulent S.S. numbers is totally bogus.

Yeah, tell that to the SS Admin, they won't even tell you if some is using your SS number, but they're happy to take the payroll deductions knowing they won't have to pay anything out.

How does this work? You file your taxes and they kick you out noting you didn't claim the income you made from across the country.

It's about time they go after employers, Shepard Smith just reported 680 illegals were arrested at a chicken processing plant in Morton MS. GOOD JOB ICE!

They might. After all, the Democrats are doing whatever they can to make sure there isn't a sufficient barrier to keep them out.

And if they do come back, where do you suppose they will go? That's right, straight to Democrat sanctuary cities.
They are welcome here I rather have a hard working illegal in my city than a fat racist useless fuck who hates everyone but himself.
Alright. Illegals bring heroin into this country...those “hard working” drug mules. Never had heroin in the small town where I grew up in. Until the pork plant came. Then kids were overdosing on heroin. Never happened before. One of my best friends and his wife had a son that gorked on December 22nd, they tried to get him out but he went into a coma. Couldn’t score heroin that he had become addicted to...so he did fentanyl. They made the decision to pull the plug on Christmas Eve. Their son died on Christmas Eve over a drug problem that was non-existent until the illegal alien drug mule population showed up. Fuck you Democrat, vote harvesting, do anything to win , out of touch, suburban motherfuckers!
1. Blame big pharma.
2. Most users and deaths from opioid are whites, did you ask yourself why ?
3. Using the gun argument....does the drug get in ones system on its own?
Blame our national sovereignty laws along southern border. These people can’t cross unless cartels give them permission and then they are required to be drug mules. No the drug doesn’t. But when unemployment reaches extreme levels because jobs have went to Mexico and Democrats like Clinton and Gore sold out after generations of Americans voted Democrat since FDR and hopelessness and despair set in...well. Now you have a generation that’s going to have a drug problem when heroin is everywhere. Look what happened to England in 1980’s when those jobs dried-up? Drug problem.

Pictures of crying children of those deported all over Twitter of course. And it is very difficult and sad--it was their first week (apparently first day, but who knows) of school. I get that. But if you're illegal in this nation you must know you take that chance--that you are here with that threat hanging over your head every week, every year.

Moreover, as much as my heart hurts for these kids individually, I also know how unfair it is for all the OTHER American schoolkids. Their parents are paid under the table (shame on the business too!) and so they are basically free riding their education. And their education costs WAY more than other kids, for English as a Second Language ALONE.
Nationalism. Fuck them kids. Their parents broke the law by invading our country and violating our national sovereignty.

ICE just arrested 680 illegal alien workers in Mississippi

Those are 680 jobs that can now go to American workers in one of the nation's most poverty-stricken states

Democrats want open borders so illegals can get jobs

We want to secure the border & protect AMERICAN jobs!

RT!

They are going to the next wave of illegals coming across the borders or perhaps to those arrested today after having their hearing. That's what happens when you ignore the employer.

They ought to arrest the owners of the facility as well.
You ok with trump been arrested for hiring illegals then ?

Trump didn't hire any illegals. Get your head out of CNN"s ass. His managers did hire foreigners with green cards.
So many illegals came forward AMD admitted, it is almost impossible not to hire illegals in construction and hospitality business you think a Joshua or brittany will do the dry wall and get your room cleaned ?
He knows damn well that illegals are everywhere in his businesses just like his merchandise been made in China and he tells you to buy made in America.
If you start having real border security they will stop coming over. First we need several million land mines, guard towers, Apache attack helicopters with night vision, a wall, lots of razor wire and a death strip.

If the invaders had to come here under the circumstances immigrants came at the turn of the 20th century they wouldn't do it.
First settlers also were invaders. They came here for a better life, so are the new comers...the only thing the first invaders killed millions in the process.
not invaders...conquerers. Killed millions...oh well. It’s a game of survival.

True. True.
Not if you have the military secure the border with orders to shoot on sight.

Nationalism. Fuck them kids. Their parents broke the law by invading our country and violating our national sovereignty.

K if my attitude is "F those kids" I have no business being in a classroom anywhere. Those kids can't help it. Their parents came here illegally and they were born where they were born. I blame the parents 100% and do not give the parents a pass simply because they have kids here. The kids' heartbreak is their parents' fault.

But that does not make the kids' heartbreak any less devastating. We can't make decisions as a nation based on that heartbreak, right? You don't NOT put a criminal in jail bc the kids will be heartbroken. But your heart should not be immune to the kids heartbreak nonetheless.

K if my attitude is "F those kids" I have no business being in a classroom anywhere. Those kids can't help it. Their parents came here illegally and they were born where they were born. I blame the parents 100% and do not give the parents a pass simply because they have kids here. The kids' heartbreak is their parents' fault.

But that does not make the kids' heartbreak any less devastating. We can't make decisions as a nation based on that heartbreak, right? You don't NOT put a criminal in jail bc the kids will be heartbroken. But your heart should not be immune to the kids heartbreak nonetheless.
If 300,000 Mexican soldiers entered our country each year we would call it an invasion. We must treat this as a wartime situation. Sad, but true. So what’s your solution SweetSue? I mean I feel you...but these are pivotal times for our nation. BTW “teachers” and “preachers” are two different things. Teachers are not here to “save” anyone. So henceforth I have to be cold (which I normally am not) in these particular circumstances because of what the parents did by breaking the law and helping to bring drugs into this country. Sue you have a wonderful and big heart...but we must harden our hearts or lose our nation.

If 300,000 Mexican soldiers entered our country each year we would call it an invasion. We must treat this as a wartime situation. Sad, but true. So what’s your solution SweetSue? I mean I feel you...but these are pivotal times for our nation. BTW “teachers” and “preachers” are two different things. Teachers are not here to “save” anyone. So henceforth I have to be cold (which I normally am not) in these particular circumstances because of what the parents did by breaking the law and helping to bring drugs into this country. Sue you have a wonderful and big heart...but we must harden our hearts or lose our nation.

I'm not insensible to that. For one thing I know that these children's parents are not paying into the system. They are "freeloading" the education system and, typically, educating their children costs MORE than educating a legal citizen's child. so it's unfair, I get that.

I'm not saying these parents should NOT be deported. Don't get me wrong. I just feel badly for the children. Feeling badly won't change my mind about it being the right thing to do. It just doesn't deaden my compassion for the children. make sense?

I'm not insensible to that. For one thing I know that these children's parents are not paying into the system. They are "freeloading" the education system and, typically, educating their children costs MORE than educating a legal citizen's child. so it's unfair, I get that.

I'm not saying these parents should NOT be deported. Don't get me wrong. I just feel badly for the children. Feeling badly won't change my mind about it being the right thing to do. It just doesn't deaden my compassion for the children. make sense?
Sue, I love children of all races...but under these circumstances if we are to save our country we must harden our hearts. It’s like when you brought the puppy dog home when you were a kid and your mom said you couldn’t keep it. Sure you got tears in your eyes but you had to go outside and run the dog off your property and let it fend for itself. Natural selection I guess. Sue, unfortunately these kids are dangerous to our country.

Sue, I love children of all races...but under these circumstances if we are to save our country we must harden our hearts. It’s like when you brought the puppy dog home when you were a kid and your mom said you couldn’t keep it. Sure you got tears in your eyes but you had to go outside and run the dog off your property and let it fend for itself. Natural selection I guess. Sue, unfortunately these kids are dangerous to our country.

I don't know if you misunderstand me or what. I'm not against ICE raiding this business, the parents being deported, or even the kids being deported--but I don't think they can be because I assume they're US citizens. I agree with everything you say. We have too many illegal immigrants here and more all the time.

What you said, however, is "F the kids". I can't say that because I assume you mean by that we shouldn't for them; too bad. Well, I do. It would be like if a father is sentenced to death. I might feel like he deserves the death penalty. I might stand by that penalty and condone it even. That does not stop me regretting that the father has to die, and especially, that his children have to lose their father.

IOW the head agrees but the heart still feels bad. I'm not going to turn the heart off. I should not. I would be a crap teacher if I did.

Sue...what about the parents whose children have died of heroin overdose because of drugs being brought into this country by these people because the cartels use them as mules? If these people don’t deliver the drugs they kill their families back in Mexico. It’s brutal but true. If you want to stop that, then you must take extreme measures to secure our border and extreme measures in terms of deportation.

Forum List

Back