Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting

That's pretty sad man. Personality cults aren't worth family ties. Hope y'all work it out.

Speak for yourself, my life in incredible.
No Moon Bat's life is "incredible" in a good way. They go through life confused and morally deficient. The sorriest assholes on the face of the earth. Like the man said:

View attachment 397937

I disagree, ignorance is bliss and it seems you can't get anymore ignorant than Nukes.
Oh no!!!! And everyone so respects what you say. Not. Jealousy is a horrible thing.

I don't care if you respect me or not. You can't discuss issues or defend your positions, you runaway. I am not jealous of people, it is all pointless. When we die we all become dust.
I do defend my positions. I have not fallen under the thrall of a lying con man and that has to account for a lot. I cannot respect anyone who follows a con nan who constantly lies to their faces.
Neither have I, so I have no clue what the hell you are babbling about. The other point is you did runaway in this thread, so you are now lying.
Oh, so you must agree with me and you do not support Trump.

Nope, I don’t. I didn’t vote for him and will not vote for him. Anyone who votes for either Trump or Biden are complete lemmings and morons. Still doesn’t change the fact you run away from topics.
That would be known as an opinion. And I do not take myself as serious on a pathetic message board as some of you do.
And so is your statement. I don’t take these boards seriously at all, otherwise I wouldn’t be engaging with you. Still running away I see. Nice diversion, it’s okay to run, I find it funny.
Good deflection, but it is good to see that you will not vote for Trump. I agree that Biden is not a great choice, but getting rid of Trump is paramount. I would not have voted for Hillary if she ran against anyone other than Trump. I was really considering voting Republican if they put up a good candidate.

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is
No Moon Bat's life is "incredible" in a good way. They go through life confused and morally deficient. The sorriest assholes on the face of the earth. Like the man said:

View attachment 397937

I disagree, ignorance is bliss and it seems you can't get anymore ignorant than Nukes.
Oh no!!!! And everyone so respects what you say. Not. Jealousy is a horrible thing.

I don't care if you respect me or not. You can't discuss issues or defend your positions, you runaway. I am not jealous of people, it is all pointless. When we die we all become dust.
I do defend my positions. I have not fallen under the thrall of a lying con man and that has to account for a lot. I cannot respect anyone who follows a con nan who constantly lies to their faces.
Neither have I, so I have no clue what the hell you are babbling about. The other point is you did runaway in this thread, so you are now lying.

Nope, I don’t. I didn’t vote for him and will not vote for him. Anyone who votes for either Trump or Biden are complete lemmings and morons. Still doesn’t change the fact you run away from topics.
That would be known as an opinion. And I do not take myself as serious on a pathetic message board as some of you do.
And so is your statement. I don’t take these boards seriously at all, otherwise I wouldn’t be engaging with you. Still running away I see. Nice diversion, it’s okay to run, I find it funny.
Good deflection, but it is good to see that you will not vote for Trump. I agree that Biden is not a great choice, but getting rid of Trump is paramount. I would not have voted for Hillary if she ran against anyone other than Trump. I was really considering voting Republican if they put up a good candidate.

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is what has gotten us to this point today. What a stupid way to vote.
I could not agree more. Our system of electing officials here in Ireland is much better.

Millions of peop,le ran away from Ireland to come here.
They came from many countries just as they do today. And now they come to Ireland for a better life.
80,000 moves to Ireland in 2018. The United States had 30 million move in 2018, for a better life.
What is the difference in population genius.
Quite a bit because more people would rather live in the United States instead of Ireland dumbo. In fact, there are more Irish living in the US than living in Ireland.

Ireland is much like Wales, not a significant player on the world stage, in fact your country is mostly forgotten.
People flock to Ireland for holidays. Most of the people who emigrate to the US return. Many use it to get started in careers. Ireland does not want to be a player on the world stage but wants to be left in peace. I lived in the US for 45 years and have been in Ireland for 24 years. Ireland isxa far better place to live.
I am not very pleased with your history of the IRA, helping the Nazi subs refill and Conor McGregor
If that is all, we are doing well, look at all of the things people can be pissed at the US about.

View attachment 397937

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is

View attachment 397937

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is what has gotten us to this point today. What a stupid way to vote.
I could not agree more. Our system of electing officials here in Ireland is much better.

They came from many countries just as they do today. And now they come to Ireland for a better life.
80,000 moves to Ireland in 2018. The United States had 30 million move in 2018, for a better life.
Quite a bit because more people would rather live in the United States instead of Ireland dumbo. In fact, there are more Irish living in the US than living in Ireland.

Ireland is much like Wales, not a significant player on the world stage, in fact your country is mostly forgotten.
People flock to Ireland for holidays. Most of the people who emigrate to the US return. Many use it to get started in careers. Ireland does not want to be a player on the world stage but wants to be left in peace. I lived in the US for 45 years and have been in Ireland for 24 years. Ireland isxa far better place to live.
I am not very pleased with your history of the IRA, helping the Nazi subs refill and Conor McGregor
If that is all, we are doing well, look at all of the things people can be pissed at the US about.
We had the best nation on earth from the 50s to early 2000s
Now it’s a hell hole of insanity

View attachment 397937

View attachment 397937

We had the best nation on earth from the 50s to early 2000s
Now it’s a hell hole of insanity
It started going downhill with the Vietnam War and CIA assassinations. Watergate did not help either.

View attachment 397937

View attachment 397937

We don't give a shit if Eurotrash, Muslim dipshits, Africans and Chinks are "pissed" at the US for not getting their welfare.

Lions are not concerned with the concerns of dung worms.

View attachment 397937

View attachment 397937

We don't give a shit if Eurotrash, Muslim dipshits, Africans and Chinks are "pissed" at the US for not getting their welfare.

Thank you for showing what a macho moron you are and that you are best ignored because a discussion with an idiot like you is futile.

View attachment 397937

View attachment 397937

Thank you for showing what a macho moron you are and that you are best ignored because a discussion with an idiot like you is futile.

In a few minutes I am going out to the rifle range this morning and shoot my M-16. I'll drive my gas guzzling pickup truck with the Confederate flag sticker on it. You think I give a shit what an Eurotrash thinks?

View attachment 397937

View attachment 397937

In a few minutes I am going out to the rifle range this morning and shoot my M-16. I'll drive my gas guzzling pickup truck with the Confederate flag sticker on it. You think I give a shit what an Eurotrash thinks?
Yes. Fat stupid Americans are not lions. Worms do not care what the Euro lions think because worms are stupid.

View attachment 397937

View attachment 397937

Yes. Fat stupid Americans are not lions. Worms do not care what the Euro lions think because worms are stupid.

You are confused Europtrash. My weight is fine and my health is great because of the great private health care I get. I am not screwed with substandard socialize medicine like you Euroweeines. Unlike most fat ass lung cancer infected Eurotrash I don't sit around all day drinking beer in a Pub. I'll put my advance degrees in Engineering up against your education any day.

Grow up. Nobody wants to listen to uneducated Eurotrash bitch about the US.

View attachment 397937

View attachment 397937

You are confused Europtrash. My weight is fine and my health is great because of the great private health care I get. I am not screwed with substandard socialize medicine like you Euroweeines. Unlike most fat ass lung cancer infected Eurotrash I don't sit around all day drinking beer in a Pub. I'll put my advance degrees in Engineering up against your education any day.

Grow up. Nobody wants to listen to uneducated Eurotrash bitch about the US.
For an "educated" person, you are clueless. Thinking that your hate fueled opinions are facts.

Engineers are far more intelligent than doctors
!
Engineering is the most intelligent field you can major in along with physics and chemistry

Doctors mostly just amazing at memorization

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting
fox news resolved it

l09ko3evb2s51.jpg

Forum List

Back