Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

Speak for yourself, my life in incredible.
No Moon Bat's life is "incredible" in a good way. They go through life confused and morally deficient. The sorriest assholes on the face of the earth. Like the man said:

View attachment 397937

I disagree, ignorance is bliss and it seems you can't get anymore ignorant than Nukes.
Oh no!!!! And everyone so respects what you say. Not. Jealousy is a horrible thing.

I don't care if you respect me or not. You can't discuss issues or defend your positions, you runaway. I am not jealous of people, it is all pointless. When we die we all become dust.
I do defend my positions. I have not fallen under the thrall of a lying con man and that has to account for a lot. I cannot respect anyone who follows a con nan who constantly lies to their faces.
Neither have I, so I have no clue what the hell you are babbling about. The other point is you did runaway in this thread, so you are now lying.
Oh, so you must agree with me and you do not support Trump.

Nope, I don’t. I didn’t vote for him and will not vote for him. Anyone who votes for either Trump or Biden are complete lemmings and morons. Still doesn’t change the fact you run away from topics.
That would be known as an opinion. And I do not take myself as serious on a pathetic message board as some of you do.
And so is your statement. I don’t take these boards seriously at all, otherwise I wouldn’t be engaging with you. Still running away I see. Nice diversion, it’s okay to run, I find it funny.

No Moon Bat's life is "incredible" in a good way. They go through life confused and morally deficient. The sorriest assholes on the face of the earth. Like the man said:

View attachment 397937

I disagree, ignorance is bliss and it seems you can't get anymore ignorant than Nukes.
Oh no!!!! And everyone so respects what you say. Not. Jealousy is a horrible thing.

I don't care if you respect me or not. You can't discuss issues or defend your positions, you runaway. I am not jealous of people, it is all pointless. When we die we all become dust.
I do defend my positions. I have not fallen under the thrall of a lying con man and that has to account for a lot. I cannot respect anyone who follows a con nan who constantly lies to their faces.
Neither have I, so I have no clue what the hell you are babbling about. The other point is you did runaway in this thread, so you are now lying.

Nope, I don’t. I didn’t vote for him and will not vote for him. Anyone who votes for either Trump or Biden are complete lemmings and morons. Still doesn’t change the fact you run away from topics.
That would be known as an opinion. And I do not take myself as serious on a pathetic message board as some of you do.
And so is your statement. I don’t take these boards seriously at all, otherwise I wouldn’t be engaging with you. Still running away I see. Nice diversion, it’s okay to run, I find it funny.
Good deflection, but it is good to see that you will not vote for Trump. I agree that Biden is not a great choice, but getting rid of Trump is paramount. I would not have voted for Hillary if she ran against anyone other than Trump. I was really considering voting Republican if they put up a good candidate.

View attachment 397937

Good deflection, but it is good to see that you will not vote for Trump. I agree that Biden is not a great choice, but getting rid of Trump is paramount. I would not have voted for Hillary if she ran against anyone other than Trump. I was really considering voting Republican if they put up a good candidate.

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is what has gotten us to this point today. What a stupid way to vote.

Our relationships is 100 percent over ! She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis

Witness the power of the media to brainwash simple people. They even all repeat the same words verbatim as if someone plugged a chip into the back of their heads.
Praying fervently for Quasar44's and sister's reconciliation.

I wouldn't count on it. Once the Dems get so deep into a person's head they start using the "racist" and "white supremacist" Trump playbook keywords, there's not much chance of coming back. That person is toast. They've been lost out to sea. Up to them to find their way back.

Our relationships is 100 percent over ! She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis

Witness the power of the media to brainwash simple people. They even all repeat the same words verbatim as if someone plugged a chip into the back of their heads.
Praying fervently for Quasar44's and sister's reconciliation.

I wouldn't count on it. Once the Dems get so deep into a person's head they start using the "racist" and "white supremacist" Trump playbook keywords, there's not much chance of coming back. That person is toast. They've been lost out to sea. Up to them to find their way back.
Well, a little prayer backed by confidence in the person, burned by a TDS sufferer's loss of reason, could lay a small foundation for a renewal of family love at some future time. Love is a healing balm that can work a miracle when employed.

View attachment 397937

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is what has gotten us to this point today. What a stupid way to vote.
I could not agree more. Our system of electing officials here in Ireland is much better.

View attachment 397937

I could not agree more. Our system of electing officials here in Ireland is much better.

Millions of peop,le ran away from Ireland to come here.

View attachment 397937

They came from many countries just as they do today. And now they come to Ireland for a better life.

View attachment 397937

They came from many countries just as they do today. And now they come to Ireland for a better life.

Ireland didn't even have the moral courage to fight on the side of the Allies against the Nazis in WWII.

View attachment 397937

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is

View attachment 397937

80,000 moves to Ireland in 2018. The United States had 30 million move in 2018, for a better life.

View attachment 397937

Ireland didn't even have the moral courage to fight on the side of the Allies against the Nazis in WWII.
They had just goteen their independence from the Brits, they were not going to go to war on their side. We are a neutral country today.

View attachment 397937

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is

View attachment 397937

80,000 moves to Ireland in 2018. The United States had 30 million move in 2018, for a better life.
What is the difference in population genius.

View attachment 397937

USA is a getting as dangerous as brazil

We have more irish than you lol
The entire civil war was mostly Irish vs Irish lol

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting
My sister died at 47 in 2007. Don't throw away a living relative over politics or anything. I have no other siblings now to grow old with.

View attachment 397937

Trump is a great man of peace

She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

My sister died at 47 in 2007. Don't throw away a living relative over politics or anything. I have no other siblings now to grow old with.
My mom says the exact same thing !! Lol
She said don’t throw it away over an orange jack azz but my mom is voting T lol

I'm personally not in on this "blood is thicker than" garbage.

If your sister really feels the way she does, then she is toxic. You have two options. You won't be able to look at or pal around with the same or with anything resembling respect or affection. Sorry man, it's over.

I was in shock

You may be shocked but Jews don’t usually get along with each other lol
We don’t kill but we don’t reconcil like Christians

I was in shock

You may be shocked but Jews don’t usually get along with each other lol
We don’t kill but we don’t reconcil like Christians
My family is German and Irish\Scot and we get along as well as any other group of humans..

Forum List

Back