Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

Speak for yourself, my life in incredible.
No Moon Bat's life is "incredible" in a good way. They go through life confused and morally deficient. The sorriest assholes on the face of the earth. Like the man said:

View attachment 397937

I disagree, ignorance is bliss and it seems you can't get anymore ignorant than Nukes.
Oh no!!!! And everyone so respects what you say. Not. Jealousy is a horrible thing.

I don't care if you respect me or not. You can't discuss issues or defend your positions, you runaway. I am not jealous of people, it is all pointless. When we die we all become dust.
I do defend my positions. I have not fallen under the thrall of a lying con man and that has to account for a lot. I cannot respect anyone who follows a con nan who constantly lies to their faces.
Neither have I, so I have no clue what the hell you are babbling about. The other point is you did runaway in this thread, so you are now lying.
Oh, so you must agree with me and you do not support Trump.

Nope, I don’t. I didn’t vote for him and will not vote for him. Anyone who votes for either Trump or Biden are complete lemmings and morons. Still doesn’t change the fact you run away from topics.
That would be known as an opinion. And I do not take myself as serious on a pathetic message board as some of you do.
And so is your statement. I don’t take these boards seriously at all, otherwise I wouldn’t be engaging with you. Still running away I see. Nice diversion, it’s okay to run, I find it funny.
Good deflection, but it is good to see that you will not vote for Trump. I agree that Biden is not a great choice, but getting rid of Trump is paramount. I would not have voted for Hillary if she ran against anyone other than Trump. I was really considering voting Republican if they put up a good candidate.

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is
No Moon Bat's life is "incredible" in a good way. They go through life confused and morally deficient. The sorriest assholes on the face of the earth. Like the man said:

View attachment 397937

I disagree, ignorance is bliss and it seems you can't get anymore ignorant than Nukes.
Oh no!!!! And everyone so respects what you say. Not. Jealousy is a horrible thing.

I don't care if you respect me or not. You can't discuss issues or defend your positions, you runaway. I am not jealous of people, it is all pointless. When we die we all become dust.
I do defend my positions. I have not fallen under the thrall of a lying con man and that has to account for a lot. I cannot respect anyone who follows a con nan who constantly lies to their faces.
Neither have I, so I have no clue what the hell you are babbling about. The other point is you did runaway in this thread, so you are now lying.

Nope, I don’t. I didn’t vote for him and will not vote for him. Anyone who votes for either Trump or Biden are complete lemmings and morons. Still doesn’t change the fact you run away from topics.
That would be known as an opinion. And I do not take myself as serious on a pathetic message board as some of you do.
And so is your statement. I don’t take these boards seriously at all, otherwise I wouldn’t be engaging with you. Still running away I see. Nice diversion, it’s okay to run, I find it funny.
Good deflection, but it is good to see that you will not vote for Trump. I agree that Biden is not a great choice, but getting rid of Trump is paramount. I would not have voted for Hillary if she ran against anyone other than Trump. I was really considering voting Republican if they put up a good candidate.

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is what has gotten us to this point today. What a stupid way to vote.
I could not agree more. Our system of electing officials here in Ireland is much better.

Millions of peop,le ran away from Ireland to come here.
They came from many countries just as they do today. And now they come to Ireland for a better life.
80,000 moves to Ireland in 2018. The United States had 30 million move in 2018, for a better life.
What is the difference in population genius.
Quite a bit because more people would rather live in the United States instead of Ireland dumbo. In fact, there are more Irish living in the US than living in Ireland.

Ireland is much like Wales, not a significant player on the world stage, in fact your country is mostly forgotten.

Last edited:

View attachment 397937

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is

View attachment 397937

I never deflected, you failed to answer direct questions. I don’t care who you vote for, it is none of my business, I love the lesser of two evils mentality, that is what has gotten us to this point today. What a stupid way to vote.
I could not agree more. Our system of electing officials here in Ireland is much better.

They came from many countries just as they do today. And now they come to Ireland for a better life.
80,000 moves to Ireland in 2018. The United States had 30 million move in 2018, for a better life.
Quite a bit because more people would rather live in the United States instead of Ireland dumbo.

All the decent, moral and intelligent people in Ireland left a long time ago.

The idiots stayed behind.

Setting politics aside.
She is family, that should run far deeper than any disagreement you can come up with.
You, or her may not be around tomorrow, is your last thoughts of her or her of you going to hang
on a disagreement? It just may haunt you or her for years to come.
I know something about this scenario, it's been over 20 years and I have regrets to this day.
I've explained myself to him several times........at the cemetery.
Take it from somebody that knows, it isn't worth it.

Wise words, Meister.

Setting politics aside.
She is family, that should run far deeper than any disagreement you can come up with.
You, or her may not be around tomorrow, is your last thoughts of her or her of you going to hang
I know something about this scenario, it's been over 20 years and I have regrets to this day.

You are 100% correct!

But then again, the OP doesn’t seem all that bright.

View attachment 397937

View attachment 397937

Quite a bit because more people would rather live in the United States instead of Ireland dumbo. In fact, there are more Irish living in the US than living in Ireland.

Ireland is much like Wales, not a significant player on the world stage, in fact your country is mostly forgotten.
People flock to Ireland for holidays. Most of the people who emigrate to the US return. Many use it to get started in careers. Ireland does not want to be a player on the world stage but wants to be left in peace. I lived in the US for 45 years and have been in Ireland for 24 years. Ireland isxa far better place to live.

View attachment 397937

View attachment 397937

Quite a bit because more people would rather live in the United States instead of Ireland dumbo.

All the decent, moral and intelligent people in Ireland left a long time ago.

The idiots stayed behind.
And how much time have you spent on Ireland? Much, or are you just talking out of your ass?

[
People flock to Ireland for holidays. Most of the people who emigrate to the US return. Many use it to get started in careers. Ireland does not want to be a player on the world stage but wants to be left in peace. I lived in the US for 45 years and have been in Ireland for 24 years. Ireland isxa far better place to live.
Most return? That is why the US has more Irish living here than in Ireland? Lol! Silly. I have been to England and Ireland, and I was happy to come home, nice places but not for me. My son worked there for 11years and was happy to return home.

[
Most return? That is why the US has more Irish living here than in Ireland? Lol! Silly. I have been to England and Ireland, and I was happy to come home, nice places but not for me. My son worked there for 11years and was happy to return home.
Almost everyone I kniw who went to the US returned home. Many go to England and Australia too, but most return. I would say tge dregs sray there because they have nothing here.

Almost everyone I kniw who went to the US returned home. Many go to England and Australia too, but most return. I would say tge dregs sray there because they have nothing here.

Most Americans don’t go to school in Ireland for the same reason most of those from Ireland leave to other countries for school. Not my cup of tea, the weather doesn’t get warm enough in the summer. I like the heat year round.

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting
It's pretty sad to see family members break up over politics.

Pathetic.

Democrats-Communists will destroy this country to bring it under the yoke of Global Government.

Every single policy they advocate is word for word from the Evil "Sustainable Development" program of The UN.

That's where their dogma on Abortion comes from, The Green New Deal, No Borders, Letting Illegals Vote, Cashless Society, No Borders, Reducing the Population of the Earth, and their stances on Homosexuality, and lowering that consensual age of sex come from.

The Scamdemic was a terrorist attack conducted by Globalists with the help of China to advance their agenda.

These same people launched a treasonous COUP with the help of The Russians.

All that is needed to stop this is bring someone up on treason charges and put them in front of a firing squad and put their co-conspirators in prison. Treason must be purged by blood.

If they will launch a Coup from within The Government, they will use a Bio Weapon on The President and Chiefs of Staff and his Administration.

She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

Only an idiot would disowned their family... You might need a liver or kidney transplant and that sister might be your only option ...

I was in shock

My sister died at 47 in 2007. Don't throw away a living relative over politics or anything. I have no other siblings now to grow old with.
You may be shocked but Jews don’t usually get along with each other lol
We don’t kill but we don’t reconcil like Christians
My family is German and Irish\Scot and we get along as well as any other group of humans..
Was your family living in Germany let’s say 1933-1944
Sorry to ask

Setting politics aside.

You are 100% correct!

But then again, the OP doesn’t seem all that bright.
Yes but I am entertaining you got to admit

I was in shock

It's pretty sad to see family members break up over politics.

Pathetic.
That’s how it is in the Jewish life

View attachment 397937

View attachment 397937

I am not very pleased with your history of the IRA, helping the Nazi subs refill and Conor McGregor

I was in shock

The race baiters are assholes doing this to our society.

Disagreeing on policy is one thing, but when you convince half the people in the country that the other half have to be evil to disagree politically with them,

you are tearing families, communities, our whole society apart.

They are vile, evil assholes.
Cuts both ways.....demonize your enemy..and you dehumanize yourself.

Factionalists are all the same..regardless of party or ideology.

I was in shock

Disagreeing on policy is one thing, but when you convince half the people in the country that the other half have to be evil to disagree politically with them,

That was amazing literature !!
Don’t know what it means
I just love T and I think the Dems should be exterminated
I hate fascism

I was in shock

That was amazing literature !!
Don’t know what it means
I just love T and I think the Dems should be exterminated
I hate fascism
So..you might say you're..errr..anti-fascist?

How very.....mixed up you are...LOL

Forum List

Back