Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting
Trump has really brought the country together.
He tried but when you have a media of human polyps you can’t
Get your head out of the sand and lookcat what has happened to the country under Trump.
We had the best economy in the history of the World
Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Record profits in the market
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record
To start with, the economy was because of Obama. The wall is where one can just quut reading.
Odemon did zero for the economy
It was an utter mess before T
That is just a lie, The economists said that the good economy was a carry over from the Obama administration. Quit making things up.

So the economy was good for 40 months AFTER Obama left office and he is solely responsible, the governors shutdown their states for the Coronavirus and now it is Trump's economy? What the hell are you smoking? Economists don't tend to give presidents blame or credit for economies.
Obama’s economy was a disaster with only 1 percent growth.
Not according to the experts.

You are confused Moon Bat.

While that worthless shithead Muslim Obama was President poverty increased, welfare increased, health care was seriously damaged, millions of Illegals flooded in, taxes increased, corruption was rampant, foreign policy was a disaster, the military was weakened and we had dismal economic growth.

If somebody claims that was a good job then they ain't much of an expert, are they?
Obama is not a Muslim and the rest of what you posted is shite also.
Run skippy, run!
There is the good, childish answer that is expected of you.

That is because you have ran away from questions posed to you. Since you don't really want a serious discussion, I'm not taking you seriously. No go play your silly games, that is what I expect from you and you deliver it well.
And you expect someone who supports the Covidiot in Chief to be taken seriously. Run away now, I will leave you alone.

She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

Get your head out of the sand and lookcat what has happened to the country under Trump.
Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record
To start with, the economy was because of Obama. The wall is where one can just quut reading.
That is just a lie, The economists said that the good economy was a carry over from the Obama administration. Quit making things up.

So the economy was good for 40 months AFTER Obama left office and he is solely responsible, the governors shutdown their states for the Coronavirus and now it is Trump's economy? What the hell are you smoking? Economists don't tend to give presidents blame or credit for economies.

While that worthless shithead Muslim Obama was President poverty increased, welfare increased, health care was seriously damaged, millions of Illegals flooded in, taxes increased, corruption was rampant, foreign policy was a disaster, the military was weakened and we had dismal economic growth.

If somebody claims that was a good job then they ain't much of an expert, are they?

Anybody that did that much Muslim ass kissing had to be a fucking Muslim. Remember the sonofabitch lecturing us on how we were going to hell if we didn't also kiss the filthy Muslim ass? Remember him inviting all those shithead Muslims to the White House? Remember him sending all that cash to his Muslim terrorist Mullah buddies? The very ones that said "death to America"?

Despicable!
Quit making this garbage up. You Trump followers have nothing but lies, just like your leader.
You’re a leftist lunatic !!!
You think Marxism is going to help your pathetic life

MyS
I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

Anybody that did that much Muslim ass kissing had to be a fucking Muslim. Remember the sonofabitch lecturing us on how we were going to hell if we didn't also kiss the filthy Muslim ass? Remember him inviting all those shithead Muslims to the White House? Remember him sending all that cash to his Muslim terrorist Mullah buddies? The very ones that said "death to America"?

Despicable!
Quit making this garbage up. You Trump followers have nothing but lies, just like your leader.
Speak for yourself, my life in incredible.

I was in shock

I haven't talked to my sister since Donald's Birther BS starting in 2007.
She couldn't help herself from posting Obama Kenyan Muslim Marxist crap on Facebook.
I do not miss her. We had nothing in common anyway.

BTW, not all Trump supporters are Klansmen, neo-Nazis and White Supremacists ..
But all Klansmen, neo-Nazis and White Supremacists voted for Trump! :)

MyS
I was in shock

Zero wars
Wall has 400 miles done
Isis gone
Lowest unemployment rate
Lower drug costs and gas

Very amazing record

Despicable!

No Moon Bat's life is "incredible" in a good way. They go through life confused and morally deficient. The sorriest assholes on the face of the earth. Like the man said:

1602011849771.png

No Moon Bat's life is "incredible" in a good way. They go through life confused and morally deficient. The sorriest assholes on the face of the earth. Like the man said:

View attachment 397937

I disagree, ignorance is bliss and it seems you can't get anymore ignorant than Nukes.
Oh no!!!! And everyone so respects what you say. Not. Jealousy is a horrible thing.

View attachment 397937

I disagree, ignorance is bliss and it seems you can't get anymore ignorant than Nukes.
Oh no!!!! And everyone so respects what you say. Not. Jealousy is a horrible thing.

I don't care if you respect me or not. You can't discuss issues or defend your positions, you runaway. I am not jealous of people, it is all pointless. When we die we all become dust.

View attachment 397937

Nobody can respect a Moon Bat idiot with a "No Nukes" moniker.

View attachment 397937

I don't care if you respect me or not. You can't discuss issues or defend your positions, you runaway. I am not jealous of people, it is all pointless. When we die we all become dust.
I do defend my positions. I have not fallen under the thrall of a lying con man and that has to account for a lot. I cannot respect anyone who follows a con nan who constantly lies to their faces.

Our relationships is 100 percent over ! She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis

Witness the power of the media to brainwash simple people. They even all repeat the same words verbatim as if someone plugged a chip into the back of their heads.

View attachment 397937

Nobody can respect a Moon Bat idiot with a "No Nukes" moniker.
Why, and do you think I give a rat's ass about what you think? You are under the thrall of a lying con man and and you call me an idiot. There must not be any mirrors in your house.

View attachment 397937

I do defend my positions. I have not fallen under the thrall of a lying con man and that has to account for a lot. I cannot respect anyone who follows a con nan who constantly lies to their faces.
Neither have I, so I have no clue what the hell you are babbling about. The other point is you did runaway in this thread, so you are now lying.

View attachment 397937

Neither have I, so I have no clue what the hell you are babbling about. The other point is you did runaway in this thread, so you are now lying.
Oh, so you must agree with me and you do not support Trump.

View attachment 397937

Nope, I don’t. I didn’t vote for him and will not vote for him. Anyone who votes for either Trump or Biden are complete lemmings and morons. Still doesn’t change the fact you run away from topics.

Our relationships is 100 percent over ! She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis

Witness the power of the media to brainwash simple people. They even all repeat the same words verbatim as if someone plugged a chip into the back of their heads.
Praying fervently for Quasar44's and sister's reconciliation.

View attachment 397937

Nope, I don’t. I didn’t vote for him and will not vote for him. Anyone who votes for either Trump or Biden are complete lemmings and morons. Still doesn’t change the fact you run away from topics.
That would be known as an opinion. And I do not take myself as serious on a pathetic message board as some of you do.

Forum List

Back