Just Got Home

Hi to Sturange.......

I guess my name is as close to the old one, so that you know who I am. Took me some time to find you and all the old AOL people, but I've been very busy....my son needs all the help he can get, as we have had to lay off a few of our people, as most businesses have, I guess. Makes it hard on our people, as well as on us.

Is robo really here? Heavens! Now I'm not sure what one does, but I shall look around and hope to figure it out.

Hi! My name is Judy. I was JRSN234 from the old NY Times Message Board. Is anyone here from that board? I hope that this forum provides an opportunity to discuss...with a minimum of the immature behavior that I noticed from the AOL boards.

I believe that there is a benefit to discussion. Hearing alternative points of view is important. People don't have to always agree to learn from each other.

Hi! My name is Judy. I was JRSN234 from the old NY Times Message Board. Is anyone here from that board? I hope that this forum provides an opportunity to discuss...with a minimum of the immature behavior that I noticed from the AOL boards.

I believe that there is a benefit to discussion. Hearing alternative points of view is important. People don't have to always agree to learn from each other.

God Love ya Judy! :lol:

Welcome!

Thanks, Choco! Hello everyone.
Hey there, fellow DP.
doors_-_strange_days-front.jpg
thr-refugee-highway.gif

:eusa_angel:

Hi to Sturange.......

I guess my name is as close to the old one, so that you know who I am. Took me some time to find you and all the old AOL people, but I've been very busy....my son needs all the help he can get, as we have had to lay off a few of our people, as most businesses have, I guess. Makes it hard on our people, as well as on us.

Is robo really here? Heavens! Now I'm not sure what one does, but I shall look around and hope to figure it out.

Welcome to You, Robin. Take your time and read, read read. It's basically simple. Do your best to stay on thread topic, and you should do just fine.

Yes, BoBo was here when we first joined last year. I haven't seen nor looked here for him since.:cool:

Forum List

Back