Just Got Home

seduction Isn't S'posed To Be Creepy.. Might Want To Work On That Some..

$stalking.jpg

What kind of pansy-ass crap is THIS?:eusa_eh:

Hobbit says it's 'seduction', being the silly loving brother that he is. It's just his way welcoming me here. It's how some of us communicate. Give us some time to learn the language of the land, Kind Sir.
I can't promise that we'll speak it as well as the Natives, but we'll try.

Hobbit says it's 'seduction', being the silly loving brother that he is. It's just his way welcoming me here. It's how some of us communicate. Give us some time to learn the language of the land, Kind Sir.
I can't promise that we'll speak it as well as the Natives, but we'll try.

Gunny tends to be........direct.

In fact he tends to be bloody direct :lol:

Those AOL refugees who may be reading this - think of this joint as your friendly neighbourhood cyber bar - would you burst into a strange bar in a strange neighbourhood as if you owned it? Neither would I ;)

We call it seduction where I come from.

you know that kinda crap just doesnt really happen here..the seduction crap...unless you consider manie's polls on getting in his pants...seductive.
this is pretty much a straight up board with little phone boning or cybering....(well at least no one is asking me to do dittle)

Gunny tends to be........direct.

In fact he tends to be bloody direct :lol:

Those AOL refugees who may be reading this - think of this joint as your friendly neighbourhood cyber bar - would you burst into a strange bar in a strange neighbourhood as if you owned it? Neither would I ;)

gunny is the happiest man on the board....even if he is telling you, your are full of shit....he does it with a smile.

Hi MrsDaze - well at least I have my old SN back. Glad to see you aboard. We're thinking of relocating here soon and just get rid of AO Hell. OK now how do I put in a picture? Glad to see they have graphics here as well.

Hi MrsDaze - well at least I have my old SN back. Glad to see you aboard. We're thinking of relocating here soon and just get rid of AO Hell. OK now how do I put in a picture? Glad to see they have graphics here as well.

Happy to see you and the Immy Board. I'll be reading as usual. This is a great board, nice people and Great info. It's Monitored as well, which will be welcome, as well as an area for those who want to 'flame'. As far as posting pix, etc, you'll figure it all out as you go. Take your time, it's an amazing board!

Happy to see you and the Immy Board. I'll be reading as usual. This is a great board, nice people and Great info. It's Monitored as well, which will be welcome, as well as an area for those who want to 'flame'. As far as posting pix, etc, you'll figure it all out as you go. Take your time, it's an amazing board!

Yup Yup (graphic didn't post)

WOW! Even the Immy Hate Board posters are here. Who would have thought? Did you know the 2008 aol Election board was closed down today?

Forum List

Back