Just Got Home

LadyMack, you'll find your posts from this thread located in the Flame Zone. Should you wish to start a legitimate Introduction thread for yourself, feel free to do so.

Shattered ladymacK means no harm and is quite funny. He/She just takes some getting used to.
LadymacK do an introduction you can do it just ask GWB to send you one bet you can read it better than he could.

btw, if you need help with glasses etc ...please see a lions club member
they do wonderful work helping people with glasses and eye exams.

Good morning Wolfo and Best. I see LadyMack has made her introduction and as usual got things astir.

One thing is for sure and that the readers on this board had better take her with a grain of salt because I'm betting she's going to try to have the last word.

Good morning Wolfo and Best. I see LadyMack has made her introduction and as usual got things astir.

One thing is for sure and that the readers on this board had better take her with a grain of salt because I'm betting she's going to try to have the last word.

I use the Morton's Lite Salt, it has 1/2 the sodium of table salt ya know.

Sturange my darling, you were so beautiful on the old board, yet here.... the soft lighting, the warm breezes, the wonderful smell of the flowers I would not have thought it possible, but here your lovely demeanor is enhanced, amplified, fortified to an all encompassing level. I think we will be quite happy here!

only one person who gets the last word on this board and his name is gunny.

Sturange my darling, you were so beautiful on the old board, yet here.... the soft lighting, the warm breezes, the wonderful smell of the flowers I would not have thought it possible, but here your lovely demeanor is enhanced, amplified, fortified to an all encompassing level. I think we will be quite happy here!

Blushing. I see The Lady that Smacked has made waves already. Is it the nasty one or the satirical one?

Forum List

Back