Just Got Home

Hey--if you guys exchange recipes, send some to me!! Seriously!

I am a lonely Bachelor that is trying to teach himself how to cook--and I still have problems with both peas and Beans!!:eusa_wall:

I would take any recipe--I find it is much cheaper to make it one self and I do have some cook books(all though the most important one I have is about sauces and the strangest is about tofu:()

Just keep me in mind will ya--
Signed
Single amrchaos dying from his bad cooking:exclaim:

Hi SturangeDaze and friends, just saying hi...and I am now just figuring out how many of the features on this site work. I have been battling a few ol' familiars from the Immy Hate Board...lol! Hope to see you again soon.

Hi SturangeDaze and friends, just saying hi...and I am now just figuring out how many of the features on this site work. I have been battling a few ol' familiars from the Immy Hate Board...lol! Hope to see you again soon.

Hello Grismonda and everyone. Haven't touched base in a little while. We've been busy with the Obama phone banks and have two more days of phoning time then it'll be resting time for sure.

Interesting isn't it, that choco makes up so many names to bad rep us. I object, I've received bad reps under two different names by the same poster. Good think I've been making other posts and people here seem to like me, it's just choco and her alternate versions that are bad rep me repeatedly.

I thought Gunny said you weren't allowed to use more than one name here?

Interesting isn't it, that choco makes up so many names to bad rep us. I object, I've received bad reps under two different names by the same poster. Good think I've been making other posts and people here seem to like me, it's just choco and her alternate versions that are bad rep me repeatedly.

I thought Gunny said you weren't allowed to use more than one name here?

Gunny did say that there was no way anyone could use more than one name, Sheila.
Choco is Grismonda. Nala is from the War board and isn't Choco. I know Nala.

Gunny did say that there was no way anyone could use more than one name, Sheila.

Well, then I apologize to Nala, but I still want to know why she bad repped me. No comment, just the bad rep. And when I asked her why, looks like she was visited by Grismonda. No answer of course.

I have learned that when you bad rep someone here, it's considered good manners to at least tell them why.

Well, then I apologize to Nala, but I still want to know why she bad repped me. No comment, just the bad rep. And when I asked her why, looks like she was visited by Grismonda. No answer of course.

I have learned that when you bad rep someone here, it's considered good manners to at least tell them why.

Sorry you got a bad rep. I never did like the 'thumbs' down thing. The 1st time I green reped a poster here, I negated to leave a comment, which was bad form. I apologized, commented and since then, when I green rep, I include a comment.
Mostly, I read here. So much info.

Once again... It's not "bad rep" unless it's Red, and there's a comment..

If it's gray rep, and there's no comment, it simply positive rep, but the giver doesn't have enough points themselves to give you any.

I'm sure there's a way for this to make more sense, but I've had 1/4 cup of coffee, so leave me be. :evil:

Maybe I'll sticky something later.

:bowdown::bowdown:

If it's gray rep, and there's no comment, it simply positive rep, but the giver doesn't have enough points themselves to give you any.

I'm sure there's a way for this to make more sense, but I've had 1/4 cup of coffee, so leave me be. :evil:

I haven't even made the coffee yet, lol. Thanks for the info, I guess I'll figure things out eventually. I apologize to anyone I offended for my ignorance.

:bowdown::bowdown:

I haven't even made the coffee yet, lol. Thanks for the info, I guess I'll figure things out eventually. I apologize to anyone I offended for my ignorance.

Just remember that negative reps *require* that some form of text be left..

Anything else, you can assume is positive. Easiest way I can think of to explain it.

Good Grief! Can you believe that? I take that as only a fine compliment to be mistaken for Nala...but no, me is me - Chocolate from the War board...and an occasional pest on the Immy board.

I haven't had this much attention since Dgirl thought I was MsAlgodon

Thanks for the explanation.

Forum List

Back