Just For Kicks (END-GAME) Who Cares Enough To Watch And Comment?

By the way, you are speaking to a guy who does not believe in the word coincidence. This is because I know the truth about the word coincidence which is that it is a word that is used when trying to describe events that don't appear to be able to be traced back to a reason for their occurence.

My heart, and Soul, tell me that for everything that occurs, there is always a reason behind their occurence. Whether we know what it is or not. But indeed, in order for something to "happen" at all, it had to have "happened" because of something.

Therefore, if two people happen to be at the same Bilderberg meeting, and they just so "happen" to be talking about a North American Union, Than logic should tell everyone observing that there is by no doubt a REASON for those two people being there.

What the REASON is, is up for debate. But it is there. And it's existence cannot be denied.

Just for kicks I wanted to post this video in here because it has everything to do with the economy and the North American Union, ect.

I just want to see how many people on this board will actually take the time to watch this entire video, from start to finish, and then comment on what they thought about it.

It's more like an experiment. How many people will actually watch, even if they end up disagreeing with it. It's a little over 2 hours long.

I understand that there will be instances where a person wants to watch but doesn't have a fast enough connection. In that case the person can either go to the local library to watch it, or an internet cafe for the day ($4-6 I think to watch the entire video). Not gonna break the bank.

So in the end, if 0 people from this board did not care enough to watch the video, than that's fine, I will still have learned alot from this experiment.

By the way, please let me know if the link is not working for someone. I will correct the problem immediately.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261

Seen it three times just to let it really sink in and get the names and do the research on my own. I have researched almost all of the movie and have not found one thing in endgame to be untrue. I wish it was mandatory viewing for all americans. We are in real trouble because almost everyone has been brainwashed into believing the truth is fiction and they blindly believe the lies they are told and programmed with to be the truth. Until we can un-brainwash the american public we will sink further and further into Tyranny. Their plan is working perfectly and we are all fucked!!!

Forum List

Back