Congratulation Republicans!! McCain will be the president (no black + no woman)!!

Confident

Nov 4, 2005
Round The World
Final result:
1- McCain................. a man + white!!,,
2- Hilary................... a woman!!,,
3- Obama................. a black!!..........

My American friend said: "I believe I will see pigs fly before I see a woman or a black man in the oval office".
Why?
Is that the American democracy!!?
Is that the American freedom!!?
Is that the declaration of the Americans' rights in reality not written in the constitution!!?

As a result:

Hilary will never get elected!!
why?
because Hilary is a woman.
Obama will never get elected!!
why?
because Obama is black.

Are they wasting their time?
Do their campaign contributors think they have a chance to win?

Don't get me wrong, but this is what I see today in America, there is no equality between men and women and black.

Again, and in advance:

Congratulation Repuplicans! McCain will be the president (no black Obama + no woman Hilary)!!

Final result:
1- McCain................. a man + white!!,,
2- Hilary................... a woman!!,,
3- Obama................. a black!!..........

My American friend said: "I believe I will see pigs fly before I see a woman or a black man in the oval office".
Why?
Is that the American democracy!!?
Is that the American freedom!!?
Is that the declaration of the Americans' rights in reality not written in the constitution!!?

As a result:

Hilary will never get elected!!
why?
because Hilary is a woman.
Obama will never get elected!!
why?
because Obama is black.

Are they wasting their time?
Do their campaign contributors think they have a chance to win?

Don't get me wrong, but this is what I see today in America, there is no equality between men and women and black.

Again, and in advance:

Congratulation Repuplicans! McCain will be the president (no black Obama + no woman Hilary)!!

their is almost no real difference between the two...and the controled media and the bilderburgs have selected hilary so your point and your vote is mute

their is almost no real difference between the two...and the controled media and the bilderburgs have selected hilary so your point and your vote is mute

Eots you genius. How have you been there Brother? Translation = What's happen'n Cap'n?

We will see!!
Hope you will elect either Obama or Hilary to improve our thinking!!...

b7928fd270.bmp

Forum List

Back