Just For Fun If Anybody Wants To Do It XD

Me...tomorrow

1625197691180.png

Sure. Just don't get mad at me when I speak my opinion. It's just an opinion. Same as yours. Strong willed, both of us.

You can share your opinion without name calling and making fun of people you know,.. but whatever. It's all in the past now and Ziggy already knows that I don't hold grudges. :)

I can relate to this picture LOL
:)

I can't because I don't smoke lol

I don't know about your house Potterhead2021
but it looks like rain all weekend at mine.
I figure it's best to bring a raincoat just incase.

View attachment 508006

View attachment 508008

Good idea although this weekend currently looks clear. :)

Oh yeah and I'm not sure if I mentioned it yet but virtual Uber arrives at four pm et. ;)

Sure. Just don't get mad at me when I speak my opinion. It's just an opinion. Same as yours. Strong willed, both of us.

You can share your opinion without name calling and making fun of people you know,.. but whatever. It's all in the past now and Ziggy already knows that I don't hold grudges. :)

I can relate to this picture LOL

I can't because I don't smoke lol

I don't know about your house Potterhead2021
but it looks like rain all weekend at mine.
I figure it's best to bring a raincoat just incase.

View attachment 508006

View attachment 508008

Good idea although this weekend currently looks clear. :)

Well, for starters....you already berated me in your first sentence. If bygones are bygones...then why bring up what caused the rift? There was no need for that. And if I wanted to make fun of you..it would have been far far worse than what I orginally said to you. I was TRYING to guide you in your new endeavors here at USMB. I've been here a long LONG assed time and did the gauntlet. You haven't. Ask Ziggy. I touched base with her about it a few days after you appeared and none of it was offensive. Just concern. Then shit hit the fan. She chooses to be your guardian. I don't. So I didn't further bother her with concerns, warnings, and what this place is like to HELP you with a smooth transition here....and then when you get a burr up yer butt, you put me on iggie. Whether she did or not, I have no clue.

Anyway....I am willing to coexist with you, but not on your terms and demands. Nor should you with mine. So...I plan to back off AGAIN and see where this goes.

I name call. I cuss. I say what I think. This is how I have always been. Either you can accept that, or you can't. Obviously...you still have issues to what I said.

I will refrain from joining in your little cyber party and just watch. My attempts at humor was met with a finger waggle of what was...not what IS as of this moment. In short..I am now leary again.

So..I wish you well in your fun threads and will participate when I feel more comfortable.

Last edited:
How do I keep getting sucked into this BS you both are panhandling...
Just STOP

Leave me out of it THANKYOU

How do I keep getting sucked into this BS you both are panhandling...
Just STOP

Leave me out of it THANKYOU

Sorry if I did anything to bring you into it Ziggy. As for Gracie, I am willing just to coexist and not put her back on ignore for now.

Here you go guys. :)

Forum List

Back