Just For Fun If Anybody Wants To Do It XD

I'd come, but I would be ignored since I can't be seen.

I temporarily put you off of ignore when I looked to see what you said just because I was curious. Why on earth would you want to come when you don't like me or Ziggy?

I'd come, but I would be ignored since I can't be seen.

I temporarily put you off of ignore when I looked to see what you said just because I was curious. Why on earth would you want to come when you don't like me or Ziggy?
Where did I say I disliked you OR her? I said I changed my mind in your intro thread. Cuz I did. Nothing rude about it. Facts. Ziggy decided to take something I said and make it all about her, when it wasn't and when I stated it was not about her, she posted a song "It Doesn't Matter To Me"..

I am blunt. I speak my truth..just as you do. As she does. Neither of you liked it so slapped me on iggie. I can deal with that. No problemo. I just said I would come to your camp party but I'd be ignored. And I would be. So...I won't.

Didn't know this would be a cross examination.

Is this girl saying I talk dirty? Dammit!

No lol I don't mean that. I came from a strict Christian forum that didn't allow scary stories or Potter talk and so that's why I'm now enjoying my freedom!!! :D
Well, I DO talk dirty! Just ask Sarahgop ;)
I don't care if you talk dirty to others, just don't try that with me sonny
LOL

1625180158104.png

Is this girl saying I talk dirty? Dammit!

No lol I don't mean that. I came from a strict Christian forum that didn't allow scary stories or Potter talk and so that's why I'm now enjoying my freedom!!! :D
Well, I DO talk dirty! Just ask Sarahgop ;)
I don't care if you talk dirty to others, just don't try that with me sonny
LOL

View attachment 507835
I'll call ya later tonight!

Nope. If you two are friends don't you think they would have told you something like that?

No, this is virtual and I don't give out personal information unless you're joking. That doesn't mean that I don't want to be friends with you though. I also try to give people second chances as well hence why I'm speaking with Gracie right now. :)

I have dibs on two trees semi close together. I'm pretty much a hermit, in real life and online as well. So...bringing my hammock. Away from the groups cuz I don't do well with alot of people all smooshed together. Y'all are welcome to plant yer butts near my hammock tho. Just not too close. And be within hollering distance in case I want a hotdog. Burned, mind you. Tis the only way I will eat 'em. :D

I have dibs on two trees semi close together. I'm pretty much a hermit, in real life and online as well. So...bringing my hammock. Away from the groups cuz I don't do well with alot of people all smooshed together. Y'all are welcome to plant yer butts near my hammock tho. Just not too close. And be within hollering distance in case I want a hotdog. Burned, mind you. Tis the only way I will eat 'em. :D

So then, you want to start over and try to be friends? :)

So then, you want to start over and try to be friends? :)
Sure. Just don't get mad at me when I speak my opinion. It's just an opinion. Same as yours. Strong willed, both of us.

I'm also old. So I tend to be blunt, grumpy at times when my Rhuematiz is acting up and in general...an old lady codger that might yell now and then FOR YOU KIDS TO GET OFFA MY LAWN and wave my cane threateningly.

1625197264393.png

Forum List

Back