Just Curious. When Was Last Time You Saw Anyone In KKK Attire?So Now We're All White Nationalists?

all it takes is for about 35% of all voting black people to find out that all democrats are racists and Trump wins all 57 states

if he is not a white nationalist, why isnt Trump giving DACA protections to these children who dont know another language other than english, dont know another country other than america, and have not fought for another army other than the marines?!

Is there something wrong with being white? With loving your country?
But it is something wrong when white people don't believe other people than white deserve to live in the country peacefully. Blacks, Browns, Reds, Yellow, Green people love this country also and do not need to kill white people to prove it.
I have never met anyone who thought that. What most Americans think is immigration should be legal. But, we have 20-30 illegals here! Don’t we?

But it is something wrong when white people don't believe other people than white deserve to live in the country peacefully. Blacks, Browns, Reds, Yellow, Green people love this country also and do not need to kill white people to prove it.

When has anyone ever said that? There is a pretty large campaign to get Black people to vote conservative. There might be a double digit swing in the next election. Republicans invite everyone into their party. It is the whole ' Lift All Boats Philosophy.' We don't give a rats rear end what someone looks like.

I'll have to admit I did some evil white person stuff. I drank milk and ate vegetables. Then, I used air conditioning.

so this is the next plan coming from the left? that all white people are white nationalists and they all secretly dress up in those white hoody outfits and hold those ceremonies in their back yards all over America?
They can't be serious. Really? we are back in the days of the 50's and 60's again?
WHITE POWER !! WHITE POWER !! :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :FIREdevil:
No one is saying all white people are white nationalists and dress up in white hoodies. Some of my best friends are white and they are all racist and say they are not.

So your best friends are white racists? That is screwed up.

If you “love your country “ why would you be flying a rebel flag? Why would you hate your fellow countryman because of their race or religion .

Why do liberals think it's okay for Americans in the north to oppress Americans in the south?

When has anyone ever said that? There is a pretty large campaign to get Black people to vote conservative. There might be a double digit swing in the next election. Republicans invite everyone into their party. It is the whole ' Lift All Boats Philosophy.' We don't give a rats rear end what someone looks like.

When has anyone ever said there's something wrong with being white or loving your country?

When has anyone ever said there's something wrong with being white or loving your country?
Oh well, fuck, when they accuse you of white supremacy, and nationalism. Ya think?

Oh well, fuck, when they accuse you of white supremacy, and nationalism. Ya think?

I think white (person) and white supremacy don't mean the same thing.

I think white (person) and white supremacy don't mean the same thing.
Of course it do, They are a group of White people. There are no Black or Mexicans in the White Supremacy Movement. There are black and brown and red, etc conservatives. You can only speak for yourself as I can for me. I am now a registered Republican after 50 years of being liberal because liberal has changed it's meaning over the years.

If you “love your country “ why would you be flying a rebel flag? Why would you hate your fellow countryman because of their race or religion .

Why do liberals think it's okay for Americans in the north to oppress Americans in the south?

I live in the north. That’s where I see these flags .

South wasn’t oppressed by the way .

so this is the next plan coming from the left? that all white people are white nationalists and they all secretly dress up in those white hoody outfits and hold those ceremonies in their back yards all over America?
They can't be serious. Really? we are back in the days of the 50's and 60's again?
When, in this county, have whites ever not been in overwhelming power?

Don't worry...I'll wait.

For those of you with severe brain damage which causes short term memory deficits:

white-supremacists.jpg

THE JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!! THE JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!!!

charlottesville-car-attack.jpg

This is at least the second topic about this. It's pretty obvious these parroting retards all listen to the same propagandists and haven't an original thought in their pointy heads.

The KKK are wrong terrorists who at most killed 3,000 something Blacks in Lynchings assuming that all Lynchings were done by the KKK.

In steep contrast since WW2 the USA Democrats & Republicans have killed up to 30,000,000 something Koreans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Arabs ect.
Yeah sure...The KKK are our biggest problem.
(Rolls eyes)
SSE: "since WW2 the USA Democrats & Republicans have killed up to 30,000,000 something Koreans, Vietnamese, Japanese, Arabs ect."
Please furnish the board with a link to this figure of thirty million people you claim America has killed. I'd like it broken down into countries, please.

Its sheer insanity.

Prior to 2016, Trump was a New York guy, loved by all races, friends with Sharpton and Jackson... ...he was an NBC tv star, and black people LOVED him for his "bling". Every rich Lefty wanted him at their parties.

After becoming a Republican president he morphed into a white supremacist, Klansman, Nazi....

......you have to be the dumbest stupidest fucker on the planet to buy that crap.

The left creates the narrative that a President whose friends, family, associates, colleagues, employees, acquaintances, etc. NEVER ONCE accused him of being racist in any form or fashion, certainly not a white supremacist, but he suddenly became this hateful white supremacist loving racist when he became a Republican President?

They started out using the sexual misconduct card. And when that didn't fly, even with his former wives, they switched to the racist thing. When that didn't fly they turned to the Russia Russia Russia thing. When that blew up, they are back to the racism card until they can figure out something else to use.

I'm not saying that no conservative ever cherry picked and dishonestly used a quote or action to put down somebody on the left. For sure some do that. But they are in a small minority, just like the white supremacists are too small a group to make any kind of voting bloc even in the places where they hang out. They certainly have no voice or impact on the national scene.

They are just useful idiots for the left to use to create their false narratives.

I was called racist for eight years for criticizing the President. Now for 2-1/2 years I am called racist when I don't criticize the President. And I have been thrown in with the white supremacists more times than I can recall.

It's nuts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back