Just Asking, Part 1

"Stealing children"......

Oh you mean like the human trafficking going on south of the border? So illegals can get in?

But of course who cares about that, as long as more people vote Democrat
]]Oh please. Trump separating families has ZERO to do with humsn trafficking.

But hey, you keep supporting Trump taking children, shipping them top fscilities all over the country & then losing track of them and adopting them out.

How the fuck do you support that? By lying about human trafficking? Really

ILLEGALS CAN"T FUCKING VOTE.

How God damn stupid are you?

Poor baby. You seem upset. You need a paci?

I do get upset whren children are being used as pawns.

You love it.
We MUST allow anyone in the country. We must do it "FOR THE CHILDREN!"

It's a good thing that Adolf Hitler and the Nazis aren't alive today! they wouldn't need an army, they would just have to show up at our border saying: "WE WANT IN FOR SOME FREE SHIT!" And the democrats would be demanding they be let in with every right sending them to sanctuary cities to protect them and marching in the streets to SAVE THE NAZIS.

And this is as stupid as it gets.

"Stealing children"......

Oh you mean like the human trafficking going on south of the border? So illegals can get in?

But of course who cares about that, as long as more people vote Democrat

But hey, you keep supporting Trump taking children, shipping them top fscilities all over the country & then losing track of them and adopting them out.

You love it.

Too bad you don't get as upset when the Democrats use idiots like you as pawns.

I am not a Democrat. You're the idiot.

That's right. Democrats are idiots.

You're not smart enough to be a democrat. They don't want you.

You love it.

It's a good thing that Adolf Hitler and the Nazis aren't alive today! they wouldn't need an army, they would just have to show up at our border saying: "WE WANT IN FOR SOME FREE SHIT!" And the democrats would be demanding they be let in with every right sending them to sanctuary cities to protect them and marching in the streets to SAVE THE NAZIS.

The good thing is that at least the illegals have a smarter angle to trying to get repatriation reparations by using a loophole in the immigration courts for their free handout. All you Blacks have as an excuse for wanting free shit is that seven generations ago or farther someone with the same color skin as you picked cotton for a living. I guess that makes illegals magnitudes smarter than you.

You love it.

Oh sweetheart you're more transparent than you know. You're upset because you think "children" is the latest and greatest way to get to Trump....

Since Mueller didn't get the job done you know

:saythat:

Mueller got the job done. Pelosi is too timid to finish it.
Is that how you guy are now spinning his findings?

Tell me what Muellers findings were. Not what William Barr said they were, but what Mueller actually wrote.

You love it.

Oh sweetheart you're more transparent than you know. You're upset because you think "children" is the latest and greatest way to get to Trump....

Tell me what Muellers findings were. Not what William Barr said they were, but what Mueller actually wrote.

That's already been hashed here 1,000X, fool. Get off your lazy ass and download the document off the web like everybody else did.

You love it.

The good thing is that at least the illegals have a smarter angle to trying to get repatriation reparations by using a loophole in the immigration courts for their free handout. All you Blacks have as an excuse for wanting free shit is that seven generations ago or farther someone with the same color skin as you picked cotton for a living. I guess that makes illegals magnitudes smarter than you.

I would hardly say that what we are asking for is free shit. But you're a dumb ass posting your opinion about issues you know nothing about and have chosen to remain ignorant about. So I 'll just count this as another in the long line of dumb ass comments coming from a member of the race that has gotten more free shit given to them than anyone else ever will.

You love it.

That's already been hashed here 1,000X, fool. Get off your lazy ass and download the document off the web like everybody else did.

Shut the fuck up faggot. I've read the report. You have not. You have read what William Barr said. That's why your trump lickers think Mueller exonerated Trump when he didn't.

They can apply for asylum here. That's the law.

Don't stray above your intelligence level ghetto boy.

Asylum is for people who suffer government persecution in their county, political or religious persecution, such as in communist or Islamic countries.

Simply being poor or down on your luck is not grounds for Asylum.

Now shut up and go watch your rap videos, moron.

Shut the fuck up faggot.........

.....says the gay crack ho

Why do liberals get angry if they think the president is above the law, but they are okay with illegal aliens being above the law?

LINK: Liberal Media Scream: ‘No such thing as an illegal immigrant’
This week’s Liberal Media Scream features the fight over the caravan of illegal immigrants on the U.S.-Mexico border.
Only this time the battle on TV wasn’t over laws or President Trump’s border wall but over what to call them and the liberal refrain that nobody can be “illegal” despite how the government refers to unauthorized aliens.
Because they want to make illegal aliens legal and turn them into a large voting block that will help them get power and keep it. They care nothing about these people only how they can use them to their advantage.

Illegals can't vote in federal elections. When will you morons ever learn this.

Democrats do not want illegal immigration. They don;'t want to waste money on a 40' concrete wall.

Democrsts do not want to steal children as a deterrent like you & trump want.

Quit lying about this.
Did not say illegals could vote in federal elections learn to read moron.
The Democrats in their first debate all raised their hand in favor of giving free healthcare to illegals they have done nothing to fix the immigration laws that encourage illegal immigration or secure the border to slow it down.
No Democrats just want to use childern who die trying to get here and cross illegally as tools for their political agend.
The Democrats by their own words and actions are the party of illegal immigration and open borders stop lying about this.

You mean like Trump?

You're a fucking ignorant piece of shit spamming the thread with stupidity, you fucking dickless bitch.

TOPIC: Why do liberals get angry if they think the president is above the law, but they are okay with illegal aliens being above the law?

Answer: Because they are hypocrite pieces of shit. They are lawless violators of the constitution who accuse the president of doing what it is that they actually do. Trump has not violated the constitution at all, but the Democrats break the law every day with sanctuary cities and giving benefits to illegals.

There you go RealDope. There's the answer. Now go see your pimp. You're late with his money.

woman-slapping-man.jpg

As I said, Democrats are lawless. To wit:
Democratic lawmakers tell illegal immigrants how to evade ICE

You really are a fucking asshole, aren't you, Joe? I mean, you don't even try to HIDE the fact that you'll shamelessly say or rationalize to any extent to dismiss your pals on the Left! You pretend like you don't even know that she was one of the highest officers of the country dealing with people's lives and national secrets in areas and with devices that have been proven were hacked.

Except no one proved they were hacked, nor that any real secrets were transmitted.

You would act totally incognizant of the fact that people routinely go to jail and do hard time for just ONE of the lapses that Hillary did dozens if not hundreds of times! Even more so, she lied about it constantly; she lied about it on camera, she lied to the press, she lied to the Congress, and she lied to the FBI.

Asking one more time- can you name a person who went to prison for using the wrong email? No. You can't.

No one proved she "lied" to the FBI, either. The only thing she was accused of was using the wrong email, which Comey admitted no reasonable prosecutor would have prosecuted.

Isn't General Flynn in jail right now for just one procedural omission to the FBI?

Well, you mean other than involving giving state secrets to an enemy government?

In fact, she never expected to get caught, and it was only through an accident, a slip up, that her private server and public devices ever came to light.

It wasn't a slip-up. It was JUST NO BIG DEAL!!!

Even worse, much of this was just a reply of the kinds of security lapses and leaks the Clintons pulled leaking sensitive technology to the Chinese in the 90s. And you wouldn't blink an eye putting her in the White House.

Compared to the crazy Russian Cockholster you guys put in? Not for a minute. Oh, the whole "Chinese got technology from us after our space program mostly folded" shit is tiresome. The reason why the Chinese got that technology is we needed satellites, and the Chinese could put them up, cheap.

Just remember that the next time you rail about some unproven allegation against Trump. I can't wait to hear how you will tell us about what a danger and incompetent and Putin puppet Trump is then.

Hey, let's look at all Trump's tax records, then we can see how much the Russians and Saudis own him. Sounds fair to me.

TELL ME, you balless LIAR:
  • Show me ONE PERSON who has not gotten due process of law?
  • Give us the name of ONE PERSON who has been denied their hearing?
We are sick of your type of diarrhea of the mouth, baseless Tard claims and mental illness.

Every last person in Trump Concentration Camps has been denied due process of law.

The law says they get a hearing. Period.

Oh I didn't see to whom you were responding, so I looked. It's Joe. He's sore at me and calls me names because I called him out on what a racist he really is. Know why? There's an Asian-American conservative woman here he doesn't like and, true to form, he called her a Mail Order Bride, see. When confronted, he said "she deserves it".

Islamophobic Twat only thinks Mail Order Brides come from Asia...

Kinda like when black people are racist as crap to other minorities, including other blacks, when they go conservative. Cause they deserve it.

Yes, stupid people who act as tools for the Racists DESERVE all the abuse they get. Like that gay asian dude who keeps hanging with the proud boys and got his ass kicked.

Joe knows I''m not really racist and he's mad at me that I called him out that he is. All his Moral Posturing is a ruse.

You're worse than a racist... you're a tool.

You are too stupid to realize that the one percent plays on your racial, religious and sexual fears to get you to vote against your own interests.

If conservatives REALLY wanted to get serious about illegal immigrants, all they would have to do is pass e-verify and severely penalize people who hire illegal immigrants.

LOL!! Oh, the innocent assumption that everyone crossing just wants a job. LOLLL! What a maroon.

They want to provide a living for themselves and their families. That means they need money.

They're not going to go somewhere if they can't make money.

Shut up you ignorant fuck. Now, try to answer the very simple OP question:
Why do liberals get angry if they think the president is above the law, but they are okay with illegal aliens being above the law?

I did answer that, lesser Islamophobic Twat...

The laws are stupid and unworkable... that's why it really doesn't matter if people break them, incluidng the WHITE people who hire them.

But you really, really want the President to obey the law.

Asking one more time- can you name a person who went to prison for using the wrong email?
Shove your strawman arguments. Telling you one last time, it isn't about email. It was about using unsecured information systems both outside the government, unsecured by the government and untraceable by the government to conduct critical government business, then destroying that information so the government couldn't see what was there and what you did. Even my dog is smart enough to get that. I know you won't though.

Shove your strawman arguments. Telling you one last time, it isn't about email. It was about using unsecured information systems both outside the government, unsecured by the government and untraceable by the government to conduct critical government business, then destroying that information so the government couldn't see what was there and what you did. Even my dog is smart enough to get that. I know you won't though.

So using the wrong email device. Once again, can you name a case where someone was thrown in jail for that?

I'm waiting for you guys to find someone who did what Hillary did and went to jail for it. Or even got fired.

They want to provide a living for themselves and their families.........

What about the drug dealers? The gang members? The cartel people? They all sneak across the border. Thats a fact.

Child sex traffickers bring children across the borders. Maybe you forgot about that.

I'll bet you missed this one: California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico

Your fantasy that only families who want a job illegally cross the border is just so much bullshit.

Forum List

Back