Just Asking, Part 1

Why do liberals get angry if they think the president is above the law, but they are okay with illegal aliens being above the law?

LINK: Liberal Media Scream: ‘No such thing as an illegal immigrant’
This week’s Liberal Media Scream features the fight over the caravan of illegal immigrants on the U.S.-Mexico border.
Only this time the battle on TV wasn’t over laws or President Trump’s border wall but over what to call them and the liberal refrain that nobody can be “illegal” despite how the government refers to unauthorized aliens.

Liberals do not think illegals are above the law. Most of them just live here support their families.

Trump steals from America while you assfucks think he's great.

What's he taken so far.

The complete list.
Not a salary!

He's taking a salary. And he's charging the US taxpayers when he stays at his place every weekend. His DC Hotel, He's charging rent for secret service staying in his properties and for office space used for his 2020 campaign, just to name a few.

Hillary must be a Criminal Mastermind if she's been breaking the law for 60 years and hasn't once been actually caught doing anything. She must be Professor Moriarity and Keyser Soze rolled up into one.

Not so, Joe, she's been caught a lot. I guess you were out of town July 2016 when the head of the FBI read off a long list right on national TV of all the felony violations they had determined she committed just in their present investigation alone! But then went on to usurp the authority of the Attorney General not granted him to state they were not going to pursue them because they needed her ripe and ready to win the election 4 months later so that she could take over for the democrats as the top law officer in the land.

Liar. Republicans invested the crap out of Hillary with Benghazi & the e-mails.

They found NOTHING.

They found NO properly marked classified e-mails.

Asshole. Both Comey and Gowdy LISTED THEM. Don't try your games with me. You seem to forget that the portion markings on a document are IRRELEVANT. It is one of the most important jobs of any Sec. of State to RECOGNIZE and PROTECT sensitive information whether marked or not.

It was her job to say to others: "Hey! This ought to be classified!"

Hillary deserves no less than life in prison in a cold, damp, rat-infested cell. No more than shot for espionage, treason and quid pro quo before a firing squad for selling national secrets for profit.
You have no clue hpow many agencies can deem certyain information as clsassified. Some are classified later.

There were no emails that were properly marked at the time.

Quit lying.

Now you claim she sold secrets? Jesus fuck, buddy. Get a grip.

I have every idea. I've listened to detailed interviews in private interview and in Congress go into great detail how it is done.
I'll say it again. Portion markings or when they are classified is IMMATERIAL. It was Hillary's job to be the one telling OTHERS what needed classified, not depending on others to tell HER. She was the SECRETARY OF STATE, Fool.
You assdfuck, it is NOT the job of the Secretary of State to determine what is or is not classifed.

Why do liberals get angry if they think the president is above the law, but they are okay with illegal aliens being above the law?

LINK: Liberal Media Scream: ‘No such thing as an illegal immigrant’
This week’s Liberal Media Scream features the fight over the caravan of illegal immigrants on the U.S.-Mexico border.
Only this time the battle on TV wasn’t over laws or President Trump’s border wall but over what to call them and the liberal refrain that nobody can be “illegal” despite how the government refers to unauthorized aliens.

Liberals do not think illegals are above the law. Most of them just live here support their families.

Trump steals from America while you assfucks think he's great.

What's he taken so far.

The complete list.
Not a salary!

He's taking a salary. And he's charging the US taxpayers when he stays at his place every weekend. His DC Hotel, He's charging rent for secret service staying in his properties and for office space used for his 2020 campaign, just to name a few.
Liar.

VERIFY: Yes, Trump has never taken a presidential paycheck

Brown people are thrown in jail without due process. These detention camps are there because these people aren't getting the hearings they are entitled to.

TELL ME, you balless LIAR:
  • Show me ONE PERSON who has not gotten due process of law?
  • Give us the name of ONE PERSON who has been denied their hearing?
We are sick of your type of diarrhea of the mouth, baseless Tard claims and mental illness.

People are being held longer than legal. We are sick of your ignorance.

Trump is stealing children & you don't give a shit.

"Stealing children"......

Oh you mean like the human trafficking going on south of the border? So illegals can get in?

But of course who cares about that, as long as more people vote Democrat
]]Oh please. Trump separating families has ZERO to do with humsn trafficking.

But hey, you keep supporting Trump taking children, shipping them top fscilities all over the country & then losing track of them and adopting them out.

How the fuck do you support that? By lying about human trafficking? Really

ILLEGALS CAN"T FUCKING VOTE.

How God damn stupid are you?

Poor baby. You seem upset. You need a paci?

I do get upset whren children are being used as pawns.

You love it.

Actually, it's quite the opposite, you racist sack of shit.

Brown people are thrown in jail without due process. These detention camps are there because these people aren't getting the hearings they are entitled to.

Meanwhile, Trump has a battalion of lawyers protecting him from any accountability.
The super-citizens you prefer over Americans crossed a desert and broke laws to get here. Nobody forced them. (Except for the sex slaves that Democrats care nothing about,)

Trump has broken no laws, Democrats are just unwilling to accept defeat at the ballot box. They tried to steal the 2000 election, so we shouldn't be surprised.

Oh please. Trump separating families has ZERO to do with humsn trafficking.

The families did that to themselves you lying piece of shit.

According to who.

If you drag your kids to a foreign country to commit a crime and you get arrested and separated from your kids then you did it to yourself, you ignorant ghetto crackhead, Trump didn't do it to you.

No wonder you can't find a job, you're too fucking stupid. Thats not Trump's fault either you plantation negro.

Get off the democrat plantation, and then pull your head out of your ass.

According to who.

It's legal to seek asylum here. Trump is not allowing them to do so.

Trump is breaking the law.

These people are not seeking asylum you lying Moron! They are being caught by Border Patrol. They are not going through an official port to American officials asking asylum and from what? If BP had not caught them, these people would be GONE, off running somewhere to parts unknown.

If they want asylum, they had every opportunity when they entered Mexico. You don't flee your country seeking asylum into another country, then go all the way through it on foot with no water, no blankets, no soap or toothbrush getting assistance for thousands of miles and paying traffickers to sell you someone's kid to show up in yet another country to get asylum.

These are wretched scum, trash from Central America, Africa and who knows all where trying to invade our country to get unlimited FREE SHIT AND BENEFITS.

We are sick of your type of diarrhea of the mouth, baseless Tard claims and mental illness.

Oh you mean like the human trafficking going on south of the border? So illegals can get in?

But hey, you keep supporting Trump taking children, shipping them top fscilities all over the country & then losing track of them and adopting them out.

You love it.
We MUST allow anyone in the country. We must do it "FOR THE CHILDREN!"

You love it.

Oh sweetheart you're more transparent than you know. You're upset because you think "children" is the latest and greatest way to get to Trump....

Since Mueller didn't get the job done you know

:saythat:

Not so, Joe, she's been caught a lot. I guess you were out of town July 2016 when the head of the FBI read off a long list right on national TV of all the felony violations they had determined she committed just in their present investigation alone! But then went on to usurp the authority of the Attorney General not granted him to state they were not going to pursue them because they needed her ripe and ready to win the election 4 months later so that she could take over for the democrats as the top law officer in the land.

Liar. Republicans invested the crap out of Hillary with Benghazi & the e-mails.

They found NOTHING.

They found NO properly marked classified e-mails.

Asshole. Both Comey and Gowdy LISTED THEM. Don't try your games with me. You seem to forget that the portion markings on a document are IRRELEVANT. It is one of the most important jobs of any Sec. of State to RECOGNIZE and PROTECT sensitive information whether marked or not.

It was her job to say to others: "Hey! This ought to be classified!"

Hillary deserves no less than life in prison in a cold, damp, rat-infested cell. No more than shot for espionage, treason and quid pro quo before a firing squad for selling national secrets for profit.
You have no clue hpow many agencies can deem certyain information as clsassified. Some are classified later.

There were no emails that were properly marked at the time.

Quit lying.

Now you claim she sold secrets? Jesus fuck, buddy. Get a grip.

I have every idea. I've listened to detailed interviews in private interview and in Congress go into great detail how it is done.
I'll say it again. Portion markings or when they are classified is IMMATERIAL. It was Hillary's job to be the one telling OTHERS what needed classified, not depending on others to tell HER. She was the SECRETARY OF STATE, Fool.
You assdfuck, it is NOT the job of the Secretary of State to determine what is or is not classifed.

Try again, idiot.

According to who.

It's legal to seek asylum here. Trump is not allowing them to do so.

Trump is breaking the law.

These people are not seeking asylum you lying Moron! They are being caught by Border Patrol. They are not going through an official port to American officials asking asylum and from what? If BP had not caught them, these people would be GONE, off running somewhere to parts unknown.

If they want asylum, they had every opportunity when they entered Mexico. You don't flee your country seeking asylum into another country, then go all the way through it on foot with no water, no blankets, no soap or toothbrush getting assistance for thousands of miles and paying traffickers to sell you someone's kid to show up in yet another country to get asylum.

These are wretched scum, trash from Central America, Africa and who knows all where trying to invade our country to get unlimited FREE SHIT AND BENEFITS.

They can apply for asylum here. That's the law.

You love it.

Inane Lefties use that argument for everything. Except, you know, abortion.....

You love it.

Too bad you don't get as upset when the Democrats use idiots like you as pawns.

You love it.

Oh sweetheart you're more transparent than you know. You're upset because you think "children" is the latest and greatest way to get to Trump....

Mueller got the job done. Pelosi is too timid to finish it.

You love it.

Wow, so you accept Trump's policies that took children from their parents & then lost track of them or shoved then in over crowded facilities without soap, toothpaste, clean clothes?

Trump did this on purpose. He admitted he wanted to use this to deter people from coming here.

Look at what Trump has made you.

You love it.

Too bad you don't get as upset when the Democrats use idiots like you as pawns.

I am not a Democrat. You're the idiot.

You love it.

Mueller got the job done. Pelosi is too timid to finish it.
Is that how you guy are now spinning his findings?

You love it.

It's a good thing that Adolf Hitler and the Nazis aren't alive today! they wouldn't need an army, they would just have to show up at our border saying: "WE WANT IN FOR SOME FREE SHIT!" And the democrats would be demanding they be let in with every right sending them to sanctuary cities to protect them and marching in the streets to SAVE THE NAZIS.

You love it.

What a stupid postr We can keep the children with their families until their status is determined.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You love it.

Inane Lefties use that argument for everything. Except, you know, abortion.....

Lefties say a woman has a right to choose. That means lefties believe a woman can say no if she chooses. Learn that, because these simple minded comments coming from you guys on the right are stupid.

Forum List

Back