Just Asking, Part 1

Not so, Joe, she's been caught a lot. I guess you were out of town July 2016 when the head of the FBI read off a long list right on national TV of all the felony violations they had determined she committed just in their present investigation alone!

Yeah, the awful crime of using the wrong email.. OH MY GOD IT'S THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY!

You really are a fucking asshole, aren't you, Joe? I mean, you don't even try to HIDE the fact that you'll shamelessly say or rationalize to any extent to dismiss your pals on the Left! You pretend like you don't even know that she was one of the highest officers of the country dealing with people's lives and national secrets in areas and with devices that have been proven were hacked. You would act totally incognizant of the fact that people routinely go to jail and do hard time for just ONE of the lapses that Hillary did dozens if not hundreds of times! Even more so, she lied about it constantly; she lied about it on camera, she lied to the press, she lied to the Congress, and she lied to the FBI.

Isn't General Flynn in jail right now for just one procedural omission to the FBI?

In fact, she never expected to get caught, and it was only through an accident, a slip up, that her private server and public devices ever came to light. Even worse, much of this was just a reply of the kinds of security lapses and leaks the Clintons pulled leaking sensitive technology to the Chinese in the 90s. And you wouldn't blink an eye putting her in the White House.

Just remember that the next time you rail about some unproven allegation against Trump. I can't wait to hear how you will tell us about what a danger and incompetent and Putin puppet Trump is then.
Clinton's server was not proven to have been hacked.

As for the White House, your fast assed orange buddy is calling people on his personal cell phone. So shove it.

Because there are no laws for poor brown people, but rich white people should immediately be thrown in jail.

Or something
Brown people are thrown in jail without due process. These detention camps are there because these people aren't getting the hearings they are entitled to.

TELL ME, you balless LIAR:
  • Show me ONE PERSON who has not gotten due process of law?
  • Give us the name of ONE PERSON who has been denied their hearing?
We are sick of your type of diarrhea of the mouth, baseless Tard claims and mental illness.

People are being held longer than legal. We are sick of your ignorance.

Trump is stealing children & you don't give a shit.

Because there are no laws for poor brown people, but rich white people should immediately be thrown in jail.

Or something
Brown people are thrown in jail without due process. These detention camps are there because these people aren't getting the hearings they are entitled to.

We are sick of your type of diarrhea of the mouth, baseless Tard claims and mental illness.

Oh I didn't see to whom you were responding, so I looked. It's Joe. He's sore at me and calls me names because I called him out on what a racist he really is. Know why? There's an Asian-American conservative woman here he doesn't like and, true to form, he called her a Mail Order Bride, see. When confronted, he said "she deserves it".

Kinda like when black people are racist as crap to other minorities, including other blacks, when they go conservative. Cause they deserve it.

Joe knows I''m not really racist and he's mad at me that I called him out that he is. All his Moral Posturing is a ruse.

Poor Joe.

Or something

"Stealing children"......

Oh you mean like the human trafficking going on south of the border? So illegals can get in?

But of course who cares about that, as long as more people vote Democrat

You mean like Trump?

You're a fucking ignorant piece of shit spamming the thread with stupidity, you fucking dickless bitch.

TOPIC: Why do liberals get angry if they think the president is above the law, but they are okay with illegal aliens being above the law?

Answer: Because they are hypocrite pieces of shit. They are lawless violators of the constitution who accuse the president of doing what it is that they actually do. Trump has not violated the constitution at all, but the Democrats break the law every day with sanctuary cities and giving benefits to illegals.

There you go RealDope. There's the answer. Now go see your pimp. You're late with his money.

woman-slapping-man.jpg

Why do liberals get angry if they think the president is above the law, but they are okay with illegal aliens being above the law?

LINK: Liberal Media Scream: ‘No such thing as an illegal immigrant’
This week’s Liberal Media Scream features the fight over the caravan of illegal immigrants on the U.S.-Mexico border.
Only this time the battle on TV wasn’t over laws or President Trump’s border wall but over what to call them and the liberal refrain that nobody can be “illegal” despite how the government refers to unauthorized aliens.

Liberals do not think illegals are above the law. Most of them just live here support their families.

Trump steals from America while you assfucks think he's great.

HELLO? DAVE? Where have you run and hid to? I'm still waiting to hear your list of all the thing Trump has taken!
Poor baby.

Trump uses his DC hotel to ake in millions buy foreign dignitaries staying there to get on Trump's good side. All the organizations that overpay to hold events at his properties. Trump doubled his membership fees at hos resorts & takes foreign leaders there & parades them in front of his guests, We have spent millions hauling Trump's fat ass top his resorts so he can golf, where he charges the SS to rent carts to follow him around. he charged the SS rental to use the elevator at Trump Tower during the campaign.

He told China that he was considering changing the One China policy. China gave Trump copyrights in China that he had been trying to get for years & then Trump said he would stay with the One Chona polcity.

Trump is stealing you blind. You are too fucking stupid to see it.

I'm sorry, wasn't Trump just cleared of any violations of the Emoluments Clause?

Yes.

I'm still waiting for your proof that Trump is "stealing the country blind."
  • Because he is a businessman? I guess you think anyone in business is stealing from you.
  • Where are all these people on Trump's "good side? List them. Any other day you claim the world hates him. Make up your mind.
  • Who forces anyone to do anything at a Trump owned facility? Are they being held at gunpoint? Isn't it THEIR money to spend not yours or mine?
  • You've forgotten all the lavish and extravagant vacations Obama took all around the world using two jets, a whole flotilla of aides, private cooks, lavish destinations. Trump doesn't even keep his salary. Yep, he's bankrupting us playing golf.
You really are just another ass hat.

They will say because he's the president. Meantime, it doesn't explain how they supported both Obama and Hillary, one who broke the law more than any other president and the latter who has never been within the law once since she graduated high school.

Hillary must be a Criminal Mastermind if she's been breaking the law for 60 years and hasn't once been actually caught doing anything. She must be Professor Moriarity and Keyser Soze rolled up into one.

Not so, Joe, she's been caught a lot. I guess you were out of town July 2016 when the head of the FBI read off a long list right on national TV of all the felony violations they had determined she committed just in their present investigation alone! But then went on to usurp the authority of the Attorney General not granted him to state they were not going to pursue them because they needed her ripe and ready to win the election 4 months later so that she could take over for the democrats as the top law officer in the land.

Liar. Republicans invested the crap out of Hillary with Benghazi & the e-mails.

They found NOTHING.

They found NO properly marked classified e-mails.

Asshole. Both Comey and Gowdy LISTED THEM. Don't try your games with me. You seem to forget that the portion markings on a document are IRRELEVANT. It is one of the most important jobs of any Sec. of State to RECOGNIZE and PROTECT sensitive information whether marked or not.

It was her job to say to others: "Hey! This ought to be classified!"

Hillary deserves no less than life in prison in a cold, damp, rat-infested cell. No more than shot for espionage, treason and quid pro quo before a firing squad for selling national secrets for profit.

I'm sorry, wasn't Trump just cleared of any violations of the Emoluments Clause?

Why yes, he was.

• Because he is a businessman? I guess you think anyone in business is stealing from you.
  • Where are all these people on Trump's "good side? List them. Any other day you claim the world hates him. Make up your mind.
  • Who forces anyone to do anything at a Trump owned facility? Are they being held at gunpoint? Isn't it THEIR money to spend not yours or mine?
  • You've forgotten all the lavish and extravagant vacations Obama took all around the world using two jets, a whole flotilla of aides, private cooks, lavish destinations. Trump doesn't even keep his salary. Yep, he's bankrupting us playing golf.

Ass hat. I have another word in mind but we'll go with that. :)

Or something

Oh you mean like the human trafficking going on south of the border? So illegals can get in?

]]Oh please. Trump separating families has ZERO to do with humsn trafficking.

But hey, you keep supporting Trump taking children, shipping them top fscilities all over the country & then losing track of them and adopting them out.

How the fuck do you support that? By lying about human trafficking? Really

ILLEGALS CAN"T FUCKING VOTE.

How God damn stupid are you?

Not so, Joe, she's been caught a lot. I guess you were out of town July 2016 when the head of the FBI read off a long list right on national TV of all the felony violations they had determined she committed just in their present investigation alone!

Yeah, the awful crime of using the wrong email.. OH MY GOD IT'S THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY!

You really are a fucking asshole, aren't you, Joe? I mean, you don't even try to HIDE the fact that you'll shamelessly say or rationalize to any extent to dismiss your pals on the Left! You pretend like you don't even know that she was one of the highest officers of the country dealing with people's lives and national secrets in areas and with devices that have been proven were hacked. You would act totally incognizant of the fact that people routinely go to jail and do hard time for just ONE of the lapses that Hillary did dozens if not hundreds of times! Even more so, she lied about it constantly; she lied about it on camera, she lied to the press, she lied to the Congress, and she lied to the FBI.

Isn't General Flynn in jail right now for just one procedural omission to the FBI?

In fact, she never expected to get caught, and it was only through an accident, a slip up, that her private server and public devices ever came to light. Even worse, much of this was just a reply of the kinds of security lapses and leaks the Clintons pulled leaking sensitive technology to the Chinese in the 90s. And you wouldn't blink an eye putting her in the White House.

Just remember that the next time you rail about some unproven allegation against Trump. I can't wait to hear how you will tell us about what a danger and incompetent and Putin puppet Trump is then.
Clinton's server was not proven to have been hacked.

As for the White House, your fast assed orange buddy is calling people on his personal cell phone. So shove it.

FUCKING DAMN LIAR.

EVERY TOP EXPERT IN THE FIELD has stated that her server was hacked. I myself have seen at least 4-5 of them publicly say so on television.

Hillary's Server Hacked After All? FBI Docs Reveal A File From Hillary's Server Was Found In Romania

Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say

LOCK HER UP: Comey Just Opened the Floodgates for Charging Hillary With Treason!

Chinese company hacked Hillary Clinton's email server: Report

Chinese company reportedly hacked Clinton's server, got copy of every email in real-time

Russians tried to hack Clinton server on day Trump urged email search

SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server

The sad fact of the matter is that it is already known that with her using common Blackberry's and iPhones and whatever other devises she carried sending and receiving government documents in foreign countries on their public WiFi networks, that everything she did was an open book to all that cared to see.

Or something

But hey, you keep supporting Trump taking children, shipping them top fscilities all over the country & then losing track of them and adopting them out.

Poor baby. You seem upset. You need a paci?

They will say because he's the president. Meantime, it doesn't explain how they supported both Obama and Hillary, one who broke the law more than any other president and the latter who has never been within the law once since she graduated high school.

Hillary must be a Criminal Mastermind if she's been breaking the law for 60 years and hasn't once been actually caught doing anything. She must be Professor Moriarity and Keyser Soze rolled up into one.

Not so, Joe, she's been caught a lot. I guess you were out of town July 2016 when the head of the FBI read off a long list right on national TV of all the felony violations they had determined she committed just in their present investigation alone! But then went on to usurp the authority of the Attorney General not granted him to state they were not going to pursue them because they needed her ripe and ready to win the election 4 months later so that she could take over for the democrats as the top law officer in the land.

They found NOTHING.

Asshole. Both Comey and Gowdy LISTED THEM. Don't try your games with me. You seem to forget that the portion markings on a document are IRRELEVANT. It is one of the most important jobs of any Sec. of State to RECOGNIZE and PROTECT sensitive information whether marked or not.

Hillary deserves no less than life in prison in a cold, damp, rat-infested cell. No more than shot for espionage, treason and quid pro quo before a firing squad for selling national secrets for profit.
You have no clue hpow many agencies can deem certyain information as clsassified. Some are classified later.

There were no emails that were properly marked at the time.

Quit lying.

Now you claim she sold secrets? Jesus fuck, buddy. Get a grip.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Or something

NAME ONE PERSON HELD LONGER THAN NECESSARY?
SHOW US ONE KID, ONE NAME OF A CHILD "STOLEN" BY TRUMP.
We are waiting for the proof.
Lie to yourself but don't bring your sick bullshit here.

Poor baby. You seem upset. You need a paci?

He needs an enema. The shit has backed up into his brain.

Why do liberals get angry if they think the president is above the law, but they are okay with illegal aliens being above the law?

This week’s Liberal Media Scream features the fight over the caravan of illegal immigrants on the U.S.-Mexico border.
Only this time the battle on TV wasn’t over laws or President Trump’s border wall but over what to call them and the liberal refrain that nobody can be “illegal” despite how the government refers to unauthorized aliens.

Liberals do not think illegals are above the law. Most of them just live here support their families.

All opinion, no form nor substance.

What's he taken so far.

The complete list.
Not a salary!

They found NOTHING.

You have no clue hpow many agencies can deem certyain information as clsassified. Some are classified later.

There were no emails that were properly marked at the time.

Quit lying.

Now you claim she sold secrets? Jesus fuck, buddy. Get a grip.

I have every idea. I've listened to detailed interviews in private interview and in Congress go into great detail how it is done.
I'll say it again. Portion markings or when they are classified is IMMATERIAL. It was Hillary's job to be the one telling OTHERS what needed classified, not depending on others to tell HER. She was the SECRETARY OF STATE, Fool.

HELLO? DAVE? Where have you run and hid to? I'm still waiting to hear your list of all the thing Trump has taken!
Poor baby.

Trump uses his DC hotel to ake in millions buy foreign dignitaries staying there to get on Trump's good side. All the organizations that overpay to hold events at his properties. Trump doubled his membership fees at hos resorts & takes foreign leaders there & parades them in front of his guests, We have spent millions hauling Trump's fat ass top his resorts so he can golf, where he charges the SS to rent carts to follow him around. he charged the SS rental to use the elevator at Trump Tower during the campaign.

He told China that he was considering changing the One China policy. China gave Trump copyrights in China that he had been trying to get for years & then Trump said he would stay with the One Chona polcity.

Trump is stealing you blind. You are too fucking stupid to see it.

Yes.

No, he has not been cleared.

He uses his office to steer business to his companies. You are too stupid to care. How many decisions is he making because it is good for his wallet? He just gave his family tenm of millions in tax cuts as we borrow a trilliopn for the second year in a row.

Obama took vacations at Christmas in his home State of Hawaii & a vacation at Masrtha's vinysrtd.

Your fat ass buddy has been running to his properties nearly every other weekend/. Far far ahead of anything Obama did.

People hate him but want his favor as President

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back