Candidate Robert Foster and not wanting to be alone with women reporters

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Mississippi Gubernatorial Candidate's Condition For Female Reporter: Bring A Man

Mississippi Gubernatorial Candidate has stated that he does not want to be alone with a woman reporter unless another person is around; specifically, a man.

Rep. Porter has tied this to his religious convictions and the vow he made with his wife yet the Left shits itself over this. Why not respect the man’s wishes like you do when you side with a Muslim Target store clerk that does not want to handle packaged bacon.

I get both sides to this I can see why female reporters would feel insulted by it and like it hampers their ability to their job but in this current me too climate where just the allegation or appearance of sexual misconduct can end your career I understand why he might want to take such measures.

Oh, heck, many corporations now advise, or require, male managers to have another person in the room when they counsel female employees or to video-record the counseling session (with the employee's knowledge).

Forum List

Back