Just Asking, Part 1

What about the drug dealers? The gang members? The cartel people? They all sneak across the border. Thats a fact.

Child sex traffickers bring children across the borders. Maybe you forgot about that.

I'll bet you missed this one: California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico

Your fantasy that only families who want a job illegally cross the border is just so much bullshit.

So let's let the families who want jobs cross the border legally and then concentrate on the child traffickers and the drug dealers.. That sounds... actually, kind of sensible.

So let's let the families who want jobs cross the border legally and then concentrate on the child traffickers and the drug dealers.. That sounds... actually, kind of sensible.

LOL. Dude, that is all we have ever asked, that the cross legally. But instead they sneak in so they get arrested.

BUT they have to go through the process. They can't just cross. That is where you err.

Shove your strawman arguments. Telling you one last time, it isn't about email. It was about using unsecured information systems both outside the government, unsecured by the government and untraceable by the government to conduct critical government business, then destroying that information so the government couldn't see what was there and what you did. Even my dog is smart enough to get that. I know you won't though.

So using the wrong email device. Once again, can you name a case where someone was thrown in jail for that?

I'm waiting for you guys to find someone who did what Hillary did and went to jail for it. Or even got fired.

By your line of reasoning, back in 1840 when slavery was prevalent or the early 20th century when segregation was prevalent, since no one had ever been prosecuted for owning slaves or making certain people sit in the back of a bus or drink from a different water fountain, that was OK too and others should just keep right on doing it. In fact, by your very own words, using slaves to develop and test new medical procedures well, that was fine too!

No, what Hillary did was criminal and VERY WRONG. Comey himself laid out a number of USC violations considered felonies. What is more wrong is that while perhaps the worst offender, she wasn't the first, and her freedom from prosecution sets a very bad precedent as does all the others, NOT, as you stupidly imply, justification for doing MORE of it.

Shove your strawman arguments. Telling you one last time, it isn't about email. It was about using unsecured information systems both outside the government, unsecured by the government and untraceable by the government to conduct critical government business, then destroying that information so the government couldn't see what was there and what you did. Even my dog is smart enough to get that. I know you won't though.

So using the wrong email device. Once again, can you name a case where someone was thrown in jail for that?

I'm waiting for you guys to find someone who did what Hillary did and went to jail for it. Or even got fired.

Sorry to hear you're so technically challenged. Setting up a private email server is a lot more involved than using the wrong email device...dumbass.

Last edited:
They want to provide a living for themselves and their families.........

What about the drug dealers? The gang members? The cartel people? They all sneak across the border. Thats a fact.

Child sex traffickers bring children across the borders. Maybe you forgot about that.

I'll bet you missed this one: California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico

Your fantasy that only families who want a job illegally cross the border is just so much bullshit.

Are drug dealers not trying to make money?

From your link: "It's people who are trying to make money,"

Maybe I should be more specific - they're trying to make money. That's what I mean by "they want to provide a living for themselves and their families", whether that means good honest hard work, or something shady like drug dealers. Make it harder for them to make money if you don't want them coming.

As I said in my previous post: "They're not going to go somewhere if they can't make money."

By your line of reasoning, back in 1840 when slavery was prevalent or the early 20th century when segregation was prevalent, since no one had ever been prosecuted for owning slaves or making certain people sit in the back of a bus or drink from a different water fountain, that was OK too and others should just keep right on doing it. In fact, by your very own words, using slaves to develop and test new medical procedures well, that was fine too!

Not even close. Those things were done and were wrong. I just can't get upset that Hillary used the wrong email .

No, what Hillary did was criminal and VERY WRONG. Comey himself laid out a number of USC violations considered felonies. What is more wrong is that while perhaps the worst offender, she wasn't the first, and her freedom from prosecution sets a very bad precedent as does all the others, NOT, as you stupidly imply, justification for doing MORE of it.

But that's the whole point. Condi Rice and Colin Powell did the exact same thing. They didn't like using the out of date government system, so they set up their own emails that were more reliable.

This has nothing to do with the severity of the crime, or if other people are doing it. It's that you just hate Hillary... just like lying about a blow job became the crime of the century when Bill did it, but lying about why we went to war with Iraq was no big deal.

No one died because she used the wrong email
No one lost their life savings because she used the wrong email.

I just can't get worked up because you hate Hillary so much you were willing to destroy the country to do it, which is exactly what you guys have done by putting Trumpenfuhrer in office.

Not even close. Those things were done and were wrong. I just can't get upset that Hillary used the wrong email .

But that's the whole point. Condi Rice and Colin Powell did the exact same thing. They didn't like using the out of date government system, so they set up their own emails that were more reliable.

This has nothing to do with the severity of the crime, or if other people are doing it. It's that you just hate Hillary... just like lying about a blow job became the crime of the century when Bill did it, but lying about why we went to war with Iraq was no big deal.

No one died because she used the wrong email
No one lost their life savings because she used the wrong email.

I just can't get worked up because you hate Hillary so much you were willing to destroy the country to do it, which is exactly what you guys have done by putting Trumpenfuhrer in office.

I have no use for Powell or Rice but I don't know that they ever sold diplomacy in exchange for donations to a slush fund lamely disguised as a charitable foundation and I am not aware of them deleting tens of thousands of e-mails either or that they had aides given immunity while being allowed to smash their hard drives and BlackBerrys....have you proof to the contrary, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie?

Some of us think both neither the President or illegal aliens are above the law.

Well, welcome to the Republican world. So do we. So you agree with deporting all the aliens according to the law, right?

Liberals "think"?
When did that happen?

It hasn't happened yet. By definition you have to be an idiot just to embrace Liberalism.

Some of us think both neither the President or illegal aliens are above the law.

Well, welcome to the Republican world. So do we. So you agree with deporting all the aliens according to the law, right?

Liberals "think"?
When did that happen?

It hasn't happened yet. By definition you have to be an idiot just to embrace Liberalism.

NO ONE is above the law.

Why would anyone object to deporting illegal immigrants ACCORDING TO THE LAW.

Why would anyone object if the President is impeached by the HoR and found guilty of the charges by the Senate. ACCORDING TO THE LAW.

Very good. Well, the law says to deport them, and more than that the ones ICE are going after right now also have a court order that orders their deportation, so I assume that you fully support the current ICE actions, which are all 100% ACCORDING TO THE LAW, per court order, correct?

Very good. Well, the law says to deport them, and more than that the ones ICE are going after right now also have a court order that orders their deportation, so I assume that you fully support the current ICE actions, which are all 100% ACCORDING TO THE LAW, per court order, correct?

Asked and answered. Can’t make it anymore clear!!!

Not even close. I just can't get upset that Hillary used the wrong email.
Too funny. Despite repeated detailed attempts by various people to point out that it was about far far more than just the email, email that was sent and received all around the world while in hostile countries, you just stubbornly insist on sticking to that sick, feeble argument. What next, Joe, are you going to argue that 9/11 wasn't hate directed towards America but was just about a handful of Muslims who were bad pilots?

View attachment 269430

I have no use for Powell or Rice but I don't know that they ever sold diplomacy in exchange for donations to a slush fund lamely disguised as a charitable foundation and I am not aware of them deleting tens of thousands of e-mails either or that they had aides given immunity while being allowed to smash their hard drives and BlackBerrys....have you proof to the contrary, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie?

again, guy, you have bunch of accusations... and no proof of any of them.

There goes Joe again. He would be arguing that John Gotti was innocent if on trial today because he did so good a job hiding his crime from the prosecution.
WHAT'S THAT JOE? Are you out to further destroy your credibility claiming that:
  • There was no quid pro quo of Hillary receiving contributions to her "Foundation" then Voila! these same countries suddenly getting big favors they desired?
  • That Hillary didn't delete THIRTY THREE THOUSAND emails the minute her private secret server got leaked to the public, then had it bleached by a pro?
  • That the FBI didn't give Hillary's aides immunity?
  • That the FBI failed to record Hillary's conversations?
  • That people under Hillary being investigated were strangely allowed to represent her both at the same time?
  • That all of Hillary's devices (she lied and said she only had one) were allowed destroyed, some of them by the FBI itself?
Do please deny these facts now all a part of the unquestionable undeniable public record widely documented from Congress itself to countless independent investigations and public reports.

Sorry to hear you're so technically challenged. Setting up a private email server is a lot more involved than using the wrong email device...dumbass.
Using her own server was not illegal. Mr Technical expert.

Using her own server was not illegal. Mr Technical expert.

§ The Federal Records Act requires agencies hold onto official communications, including all work-related emails, and government employees cannot destroy or remove relevant records.

§ FOIA is designed to "improve public access to agency records and information."

§ The NARA regulations dictate how records should be created and maintained. They stress that materials must be maintained "by the agency," that they should be "readily found" and that the records must "make possible a proper scrutiny by the Congress."

§ Section 1924 of Title 18 has to do with deletion and retention of classified documents. "Knowingly" removing or housing classified information at an "unauthorized location" is subject to a fine or a year in prison.

Forum List

Back