Just another GOP bow at Leftist demands? Will Republicans disguise it as something else….Byron Donalds for Speaker?

Pretty much what has already taken place with the country's policies near constant shift to the left. The situation between the parties now is liberal vs. liberal-lite. Seems RINO's are rather common.
Sad isn’t it? We see what “left” leads to in all disgusting blue shitholes.

I'd wager that none of the ten new candidates for Speaker will become speaker....so where will they go from there?

Both…Republicans just keep losing ground due to complete pussification.
We might as well just cut to the chase and all turn in to leftists today….FUCK IT, why prolong the inevitable.

How do freedom caucus type Republicans win in blue or purple districts, your issue is with the voters.

I'd wager that none of the ten new candidates for Speaker will become speaker....so where will they go from there?

You admire that the Republican party is made up of free thinking people and are not slaves to the party bosses, as Democrats are, yes?

You obviously don’t know how this works do you?
If the Republicans don’t get 217 votes, it doesn’t work at all. The Democrats have 212, so an enterprising group would only need to be a Gang of Five! Might be worth thinking about, as the party disintegrates around them.

The GOP and Republicans will quickly move to “Byron was our guy all along“….but really everyone paying attention knows this is what the GOP felt like they had to do…they have to adhere to and bow to PC and the (kinda) unsaid rules set forth by Democrats and their propoganda arms….media and social media.
We all know Jim Jordan and Steve Scalise are way too white….(said The View I’m sure) the sackless GOP Republicans simply can’t fight the same fight, they can’t get in and stay in the trenches like the Democrats can, they just don’t have the backbone for it.…They always always always have to bend, cave and concede to leftist desires….this is why I never ever refer to myself as a Republican.
It won’t be long before we basically have two Democrat parties running against eachother.

That said…I really like Byron Donalds.
Democrats aren't the left.

Democrats hate the left the way the Nazis hated the Jews.

Referring to Democrats as the left makes you look like an imbecile.

Democrats aren't the left.

Democrats hate the left the way the Nazis hated the Jews.

Referring to Democrats as the left makes you look like an imbecile.
hahaha… you are a lying sack of shit and you know it… Democrats are the left and the left are Democrats. Are you sane?

Forum List

Back