Just another GOP bow at Leftist demands? Will Republicans disguise it as something else….Byron Donalds for Speaker?

The GOP and Republicans will quickly move to “Byron was our guy all along“….but really everyone paying attention knows this is what the GOP felt like they had to do…they have to adhere to and bow to PC and the (kinda) unsaid rules set forth by Democrats and their propoganda arms….media and social media.
We all know Jim Jordan and Steve Scalise are way too white….(said The View I’m sure) the sackless GOP Republicans simply can’t fight the same fight, they can’t get in and stay in the trenches like the Democrats can, they just don’t have the backbone for it.…They always always always have to bend, cave and concede to leftist desires….this is why I never ever refer to myself as a Republican.
It won’t be long before we basically have two Democrat parties running against eachother.

That said…I really like Byron Donalds.
Like I've been saying to Scott, Donald and the rest of the race traitors...

They only let you in the big house to serve dinner and wash the dishes. Don't ever think you'll get to eat with them.

Like I've been saying to Scott, Donald and the rest of the race traitors...

They only let you in the big house to serve dinner and wash the dishes. Don't ever think you'll get to eat with them.
You mean like what those woke pretending, fake-ass snooty fucks in Martha’s Vineyard did to all those filthy Mexicans?

Which of his policies do you not like?
I’m not familiar with his policies… I like that he is full MAGA… I don’t like that he has 2 1/2 years congressional experience and that this whole thing has the feel of concession to leftist demands.

I’m not familiar with his policies… I like that he is full MAGA… I don’t like that he has 2 1/2 years congressional experience and that this whole thing has the feel of concession to leftist demands.
Leftist Republicans or Leftist Democrats?

The GOP and Republicans will quickly move to “Byron was our guy all along“….but really everyone paying attention knows this is what the GOP felt like they had to do…they have to adhere to and bow to PC and the (kinda) unsaid rules set forth by Democrats and their propoganda arms….media and social media.
We all know Jim Jordan and Steve Scalise are way too white….(said The View I’m sure) the sackless GOP Republicans simply can’t fight the same fight, they can’t get in and stay in the trenches like the Democrats can, they just don’t have the backbone for it.…They always always always have to bend, cave and concede to leftist desires….this is why I never ever refer to myself as a Republican.
It won’t be long before we basically have two Democrat parties running against eachother.

The question becomes, what do the Republicans have to offer the Democrats for this to become a reality? I doubt he can win with just Republican votes.

What Democratic rules are you talking about that are forcing right wingers to be so goofy?

Forum List

Back