Just another GOP bow at Leftist demands? Will Republicans disguise it as something else….Byron Donalds for Speaker?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The GOP and Republicans will quickly move to “Byron was our guy all along“….but really everyone paying attention knows this is what the GOP felt like they had to do…they have to adhere to and bow to PC and the (kinda) unsaid rules set forth by Democrats and their propoganda arms….media and social media.
We all know Jim Jordan and Steve Scalise are way too white….(said The View I’m sure) the sackless GOP Republicans simply can’t fight the same fight, they can’t get in and stay in the trenches like the Democrats can, they just don’t have the backbone for it.…They always always always have to bend, cave and concede to leftist desires….this is why I never ever refer to myself as a Republican.
It won’t be long before we basically have two Democrat parties running against eachother.

That said…I really like Byron Donalds.

This is tokenism in it's purest form. They think that the democrats will vote for him simply because of his skin color. They are saying "first black speaker" like they really give a shit, when we know they don't. If Jefferies is nominated for speaker in 2024 they will claim it's only because of his race completely unironically, because when Democrats fail to support Byron they will claim it's because he's black.

The GOP and Republicans will quickly move to “Byron was our guy all along“….but really everyone paying attention knows this is what the GOP felt like they had to do…they have to adhere to and bow to PC and the (kinda) unsaid rules set forth by Democrats and their propoganda arms….media and social media.
We all know Jim Jordan and Steve Scalise are way too white….(said The View I’m sure) the sackless GOP Republicans simply can’t fight the same fight, they can’t get in and stay in the trenches like the Democrats can, they just don’t have the backbone for it.…They always always always have to bend, cave and concede to leftist desires….this is why I never ever refer to myself as a Republican.
It won’t be long before we basically have two Democrat parties running against eachother.

That said…I really like Byron Donalds.
So you're saying republicans are just childish weaklings. I agree.

This is tokenism in it's purest form. They think that the democrats will vote for him simply because of his skin color.
They won't. The Democrats would be willing to have Hakeem Jeffries as Speaker, but Donalds is "too black." He wouldn't pass the Dems Paper Bag Test.
They are saying "first black speaker" like they really give a shit, when we know they don't. If Jefferies is nominated for speaker in 2024 they will claim it's only because of his race completely unironically, because when Democrats fail to support Byron they will claim it's because he's black.
Dems prefer half-black folk, preferably whose black side comes from immigrants, not descendants of slaves. Like Hakeem, Kamala, and Barack.

virtue signaler.jpg

Byron Donalds:
2 1/2 years of House experience with the right skin color

Jim Jordan:
16 years of House experience with the wrong skin color

I’m saying Republicans always seem to do as they’re told by the left….they always pretend to resist but they always concede.
But should we give in? If Dems get away with this, next thing you know they'll be telling us we need to nominate Tim Scott for president.

But should we give in? If Dems get away with this, next thing you know they'll be telling us we need to nominate Tim Scott for president.
FUCK NO!
Republicans should never ever follow Democrat lead…but the nutless fucks can’t help themselves, they do every damn time.

This is tokenism in it's purest form. They think that the democrats will vote for him simply because of his skin color. They are saying "first black speaker" like they really give a shit, when we know they don't. If Jefferies is nominated for speaker in 2024 they will claim it's only because of his race completely unironically, because when Democrats fail to support Byron they will claim it's because he's black.

Dumbfuck
They don't need Democrat votes
The Democrats are irrelevant.

The GOP just can't get a break from the hard line lock step left. If they elect Jordan they are wrong and if they compromise they are wrong again.

They won't. The Democrats would be willing to have Hakeem Jeffries as Speaker, but Donalds is "too black." He wouldn't pass the Dems Paper Bag Test.

Dems prefer half-black folk, preferably whose black side comes from immigrants, not descendants of slaves. Like Hakeem, Kamala, and Barack.
Thank you for making my point so effectively.

I appreciate the confirmation.

Forum List

Back