Joe "Wheezer" Biden: Unfit to be CIC of the Armed Forces

Trump had a doctor lie about bone spurs so he could get a deferments. The first of 1000s of lies told by Trump.

Prove it.

Trump never exhibited any evidence of bone spurs. It was all a lie.

Sorry, that's not "proof".
"President Donald Trump may have been"

Was Joe's 5 deferments from Asthma real?

Five student deferments and one medical exemption for wheezing.

Fact check: Biden, like Trump, received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam
To be brutally honest, Vietnam draft dodgers have been elected president and all those that actually fought in the war lost.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam. ( Obama was too young to fight in Vietnam)

i had a good friend who was a plane captain on the Forrestal,,, (brownshirt) he's got some stories no one has heard... st mccain ain't a saint.. his daughter is an emotional basketcase..

Trump had a doctor lie about bone spurs so he could get a deferments. The first of 1000s of lies told by Trump.

Prove it.

To be brutally honest, Vietnam draft dodgers have been elected president and all those that actually fought in the war lost.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam.

Were Joe's 5 deferments from Asthma real?

If you don’t care about Trump’s bone Spurs and 4 deferments why should I care about Biden’s deferments?

You're dancing kid....answer the question.

"Trump never exhibited any evidence of bone spurs. It was all a lie."..

You're busted
No, it is truth about Trump.

LOL. Hypocrite.
I don’t see you condemning Trump for his deferments.

You don't see me applauding Rump for anything.
As I wrote, Vietnam draft dodgers have been elected presidents and those that actually fought in the war have all been defeated. Sad but true. What else do you want me to say.

Prove it.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam. ( Obama was too young to fight in Vietnam)

i had a good friend who was a plane captain on the Forrestal,,, (brownshirt) he's got some stories no one has heard... st mccain ain't a saint.. his daughter is an emotional basketcase..

That family is a wreck.

Prove it.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam.

If you don’t care about Trump’s bone Spurs and 4 deferments why should I care about Biden’s deferments?

You're busted

LOL. Hypocrite.

The difference between the two is that Trump used his wealth to get a doctor to lie about bone Spurs.
well law guy, you want to discuss natural born citizen ?

Prove it.

You're busted

LOL. Hypocrite.

As I wrote, draft dodgers have been elected presidents and those that actually fought in the war. Sad but true. What else do you want me to say.

Why can't you be honest and simply say Biden dodged too?

Prove it.

That family is a wreck.
she's in with a bad crowd with the view... hysterical...banal

Prove it.

You're busted

LOL. Hypocrite.

As I wrote, draft dodgers have been elected presidents and those that actually fought in the war. Sad but true. What else do you want me to say.

bidens military service belongs to standing on his kids shoulders (merit)

I'd like to see the pulmonologist that the Biden Family paid off to keep Sleepy Joe out of the rice paddies of VIetnam.

That's the relevant story now, what tests were given, were there payments made for Biden's Fake Asthma diagnosis.

Prove it.

You're busted

LOL. Hypocrite.

I will. There really is no difference between Trump and Biden when it comes to Vietnam. They both did not want to serve and both did what they had to do to avoid service. So, yes both Biden and Trump dodged the draft.

Prove it.

You're busted

LOL. Hypocrite.

bidens military service belongs to standing on his kids shoulders (merit)

Keating Five scandal: John McCain gets into 'a hell of a mess'
azcentral.com › news › politics › arizona › 2018/04/02

Apr 2, 2018 — In January 1993, a federal jury convicted him of 73 counts of wire and bankruptcy fraud in the collapse of American Continental and Lincoln.
i think he was against martin luther king day ?? Hmmm

Prove it.

Wait, what? Kerry fought honorably...LOL, what an idiot.

Prove it.

also unfit for command... (jerome corsi)

Prove it.

Now, you’re the fool who still buys into Karl Rove’s smearing of John Kerry. You haven’t learned anything in the past 16 years.

Is anybody here really expecting the mentally ill JL to say anything negative about Sleepy Joe?

Is anybody here really expecting the mentally ill JL to say anything negative about Sleepy Joe?
Is there anybody here really expecting senile Indeependant to read my prior posts?

If he did, does anybody expect him to understand what he reads?

No. Next time Indy should have his nurse review his post before he hits send.

Last edited:

Prove it.

You're busted

LOL. Hypocrite.

I will. There really is no difference between Trump and Biden when it comes to Vietnam. They both did not want to serve and both did what they had to do to avoid service. So, yes both Biden and Trump dodged the draft.
The difference is calling the troops suckers & losers.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Prove it.

You're busted

LOL. Hypocrite.

The difference is calling the troops suckers & losers.
I wrote that earlier. That is very true.

Prove it.

Kerry fought, but not honorably. He came back as trashed all of the other men who served as war criminals in his testimony before the Senate.

Prove it.

Kerry fought, but not honorably. He came back as trashed all of the other men who served as war criminals in his testimony before the Senate.

Was that before or after he tossed his medals over the fence, before or after he fabricated stories to defame America and American soldiers?

That Time John Kerry Defamed America and American Soldiers - Washington Free Beacon

Forum List

Back