Joe "Wheezer" Biden: Unfit to be CIC of the Armed Forces

Trump had a doctor lie about bone spurs so he could get a deferments. The first of 1000s of lies told by Trump.

Prove it.

Trump never exhibited any evidence of bone spurs. It was all a lie.
:icon_rolleyes:

You're a gullible grape kool-aid addicted TDS afflicted moronic moonbat.

"What he got was access to Fred Trump," Elysa Braunstein told The Times. "If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got."

That's not a favor at all, dumbass. That's the landlord's responsibility. For example, if you are renting office space in a building, and the roof starts leaking, it's your responsibility to report it to the landlord, not fix it. It's the landlord's responsibility to repair the roof.

The idiocy of you TDS afflicted fake news junkies never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:
Trump had a doctor lie about bone spurs so he could get a deferments. The first of 1000s of lies told by Trump.

Prove it.

Sorry, that's not "proof".
"President Donald Trump may have been"

Was Joe's 5 deferments from Asthma real?

Five student deferments and one medical exemption for wheezing.

Fact check: Biden, like Trump, received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam
To be brutally honest, Vietnam draft dodgers have been elected president and all those that actually fought in the war lost.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam. ( Obama was too young to fight in Vietnam)

i had a good friend who was a plane captain on the Forrestal,,, (brownshirt) he's got some stories no one has heard... st mccain ain't a saint.. his daughter is an emotional basketcase..
Tell us the stories.

Prove it.

To be brutally honest, Vietnam draft dodgers have been elected president and all those that actually fought in the war lost.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam.

Were Joe's 5 deferments from Asthma real?

If you don’t care about Trump’s bone Spurs and 4 deferments why should I care about Biden’s deferments?

You're dancing kid....answer the question.

"Trump never exhibited any evidence of bone spurs. It was all a lie."..

You're busted
No, it is truth about Trump.

LOL. Hypocrite.
I don’t see you condemning Trump for his deferments.

You don't see me applauding Rump for anything.
As I wrote, draft dodgers have been elected presidents and those that actually fought in the war. Sad but true. What else do you want me to say.

Why can't you be honest and simply say Biden dodged too?
I will. There really is no difference between Trump and Biden when it comes to Vietnam. They both did not want to serve and both did what they had to do to avoid service. So, yes both Biden and Trump dodged the draft.
The difference is calling the troops suckers & losers.
I wrote that earlier. That is very true.
It's a big fat lie, proven over and over and over again. Trump never called the troops suckers and losers.

Remember the last four years of unending attacks on President Trump, referring to him a "bone spurs"?

I do.

Now we have a new President. One who got five deferments during the Vietnam War, for what he claimed was "asthma." Even though he was playing football and performing lifeguard duty, mind you.

"According to an InsideSources report, after Biden graduated college in 1968, he became eligible for the draft, which would have landed him combat in Vietnam.

Breitbart.com reports: What saved him, what earned him a 1-Y draft deferment, was asthma…

Asthma, y’all.

Asthma."

I guess that gives me the right to come up with some new names for that old bastard. How about "Wheezer?

Chokey?

Coughie?

The Nebulizer in Chief? Naw....I like "Wheezer.

Joe "Wheezer" Biden.

At least the Fuctard realizes that he may have screwed up there....

After all, the smartest guy he knows got thrown out on his first day of active duty for using cocaine!!!!!

nice try.. how can Kamala be eligible ? 9anchor baby clause article 2. which biden call article 1... he really knows his constitution...

Prove it.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam.

Were Joe's 5 deferments from Asthma real?

If you don’t care about Trump’s bone Spurs and 4 deferments why should I care about Biden’s deferments?

You're dancing kid....answer the question.

"Trump never exhibited any evidence of bone spurs. It was all a lie."..

You're busted
No, it is truth about Trump.

LOL. Hypocrite.
I don’t see you condemning Trump for his deferments.

You don't see me applauding Rump for anything.
As I wrote, Vietnam draft dodgers have been elected presidents and those that actually fought in the war have all been defeated. Sad but true. What else do you want me to say.
where were you stationed? oh Canada ?

Prove it.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam. ( Obama was too young to fight in Vietnam)

i had a good friend who was a plane captain on the Forrestal,,, (brownshirt) he's got some stories no one has heard... st mccain ain't a saint.. his daughter is an emotional basketcase..
Tell us the stories.
listen my children and you shall hear... of the midnite ride of paul revere... something like that.

Joe "Wheezer" Biden. Unfit to command the American armed forces.

Or how about "Gasper"? Joe "Gasper" Biden. He huffs, and he puffs, and he pants, and he wheezes.

:laughing0301:
how about Gasparilla the island pirate ?
who ronny jackson ? charater assasination by pelosi and john tester... ? i'm going after both.. my idea of unity is ii
to destroy the filthy cheating demoklans... iyes we can.. we also have obama finger prints and dna.. another developing story.. we tried to get along.. and it's political war like no one has ever seen before that i can tell ya,,, so we don't need the birth certificate we have his marlboro red cigarette butts on file footprints that may or may not be his......

finally..https://www.pinterest.com.mx/pin/405464772683017838/

Attachments

• obama subud.jpg
    obama subud.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Prove it.
Everyone in college got a 4 year deferment. The 1969 draft lotteries were two lotteries conducted by the Selective Service System of the United States on December 1 1969, to determine the order of conscription to military service in the Vietnam War in 1970.

Forum List

Back