June was the hottest June on record in the world

Only idiots are denying the massive geological changes that are occurring on the Earth at an exponential rate now.
Geological? What in the world are you babbling about?

By the way, the US Geological Society fully endorses the scientific consensus. You know...the people who taught you anything you think you know about geology.

I know exactly what the USGS endorses and how they obtain their monies and how they're influenced. BTW, its United States Geological Survey.

One of the coolest June’s in recorded history in the northern plains… Fact

There is climate change, absolutely... it’s just not man-made

We had B. Hussein O as our autocrat here in America for 8 years who was pledged to deal with the weather.

The fact that he failed completely in this regard tells me that there really isn't anything a man can do about the weather. The vast majority of the world signed the Paris accords the project is a failure
I guess we can bomb all of coal plants in China

just the other day here in vegas the weather guy was saying it was the mildest june in quite a while...

Really?

I guess you must be living in an alternate universe from everyone else in Vegas.

There was a red flag alert for all of the month of June in Vegas.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/las-vegas-nv/89101/june-weather/329506

Then there's the following article:

13 First Alert Action Day: Weather for June 11, 2019

June 11 has been declared a 13 First Alert Action Day because of extreme heat. An Excessive Heat Warning is in effect for the Las Vegas valley and surrounding areas. The heat warning is in effect from 10 a.m. Tuesday until to 8 p.m. Wednesday. READ ALERT. The National Weather Service is predicting that high temps will range from 104 to 107 on Tuesday and Wednesday for the Las Vegas area. Pahrump can expect highs between 103 and 107 for the same time period and it will be a very toasty 115 to 120 in Death Valley.

That alert must have continued the next several days because it got hotter. June 11th had a day's high of 102. Wednesday and Thursday of that week saw highs of 105. With the exception of one day that being Friday, the temperature was well over 100 all week long and didn't get below 100 until the next week.

just the other day here in vegas the weather guy was saying it was the mildest june in quite a while...
Well, the continental US comprises less than 2% of the Earths surface, while Clark County, Nevada comprises about 0.26% of the surface area of the continental US, so...

You're replying to a liar.

June wasn't a mild month in Vegas. They had Red Flag alerts and Excessive Heat Warning Alerts.

It took me seconds to find the truth.

Well, shit, where can I send my check?

How much will the temperature decrease for each extra dollar I pay?

Be as precise as you can.

Show all your work.
Wait for someone to post the Carbon Tax rate chart. Inventor-Bernie Madoff.

So money is more important to you than air and water and food?

For your information everything you eat is dependent on water to grow. YOU depend on water to live.

When there's not enough water how much is it going to cost? Do you have the money to buy it?

Isn't it much more smart to pay less now to address the problem than pay a lot more later when the problem is much worse?

Nisqualy#0557.jpg

That is what's left of the Nisqualy River. It's source is Mt. Rainier glacier. All the area that's in gray and rocks is supposed to be under water. Now I can step over the trickle that's left. It was once a huge raging river that delivered water to farmers all over my state. Now, it's not delivering water to any farmer.

Climate change has caused not enough snow and rainfall. Clear cutting of the forest allowed what little snow fall there is to evaporate in the sun. Old growth trees canopy the forest floor protecting the snow pack from the sun and evaporation thus the snow can melt properly into rivers and streams and we can use that water to do things like grow food.

Why did you believe money is more important than water and food?

Well, shit, where can I send my check?

How much will the temperature decrease for each extra dollar I pay?

Be as precise as you can.

Show all your work.
Wait for someone to post the Carbon Tax rate chart. Inventor-Bernie Madoff.

So money is more important to you than air and water and food?

For your information everything you eat is dependent on water to grow. YOU depend on water to live.

When there's not enough water how much is it going to cost? Do you have the money to buy it?

Isn't it much more smart to pay less now to address the problem than pay a lot more later when the problem is much worse?

View attachment 269624

That is what's left of the Nisqualy River. It's source is Mt. Rainier glacier. All the area that's in gray and rocks is supposed to be under water. Now I can step over the trickle that's left. It was once a huge raging river that delivered water to farmers all over my state. Now, it's not delivering water to any farmer.

Climate change has caused not enough snow and rainfall. Clear cutting of the forest allowed what little snow fall there is to evaporate in the sun. Old growth trees canopy the forest floor protecting the snow pack from the sun and evaporation thus the snow can melt properly into rivers and streams and we can use that water to do things like grow food.

Why did you believe money is more important than water and food?
/——/ Winner of the Strawman argument of the day. Congratulations

Oh my goodness. Even if I weren't well read on this issue, my critical thinking skills alone would force me to see a number of logical problems with the article you cite.

Now, just FYI, 2018 in the U.S. was the 13th coldest year in 124 years, and the coldest since 1997. November 2018's record snow cover extent alone was roughly 1.4 million square miles above the average from 1981 through 2010.

You really should check out some opposing research on this issue.

if only the US were the whole world like you seem to think

Forum List

Back