June was the hottest June on record in the world

Oh my goodness. Even if I weren't well read on this issue, my critical thinking skills alone would force me to see a number of logical problems with the article you cite.

Now, just FYI, 2018 in the U.S. was the 13th coldest year in 124 years, and the coldest since 1997. November 2018's record snow cover extent alone was roughly 1.4 million square miles above the average from 1981 through 2010.

You really should check out some opposing research on this issue.

C3S admitted it is difficult to directly link the heatwave to climate change but noted that such extreme weather events are expected to become more common due to global warming

Still since they have been recording data to an acceptable degree of accuracy in the past 137 years they are just saying temperature are rising based on data

It is data that has to be interpreted

Believe want you want to from this data because in the end we will all be long dead if it continues to heat up. It is just a warning that even know we should consider the need to dispose of technology that contributes to heating up the earth and come up with better technology that does not contributed towards warming

But hey we can say when the earth was created it probably was a lot hotter

CO 2 levels are rising and its documented.

If you ignore the signs that your car is overheating then it is inevitable what will happen when it ceases to function because u ignored it and the cost will be higher
Still since they have been recording data to an acceptable degree of accuracy in the past 137
Accurate my ass...…It has always been a scam of the left to steal money from the rest of US because there are too many stupid people willing to believe the malarkey.

American Liberty: Thermometers Create “Global Warming”
In Watts' words, “We found stations located next to the exhaust fans of air conditioning units, surrounded by asphalt parking lots and roads, on blistering rooftops, and near sidewalks and buildings that absorb and radiate heat. We found 68 stations located at wastewater treatment plants, where the process of waste digestion causes temperatures to be higher than in surrounding areas.” Ninety percent of the stations fail to meet the National Weather Service's own requirement of being at least 30 meters (about 100 feet) from any artificial heating or reflecting/radiating heat source. Thus 9 out of every 10 stations were likely reporting higher temperatures because of their poor location.

Actually, if you look at the hand written records of the 1930's it has many times... Highest temp ever recorded was 92 Deg F. on July 29th 1932 at the anchorage weather station.

View attachment 269477

Anchorage, Alaska, hits 90 degrees in record-shattering heat wave
Its amazing how NOAA uses the Karl et al adjusted temps and not the empirically observed ones... BS
Then publish an academic, peer reviewed paper on it.

:auiqs.jpg:
No need... Karl published both the before and after adjustment sets. He already admitted to the changes and alterations from the empirical data.

You know, every fucking post I have put up has a link to scientific studies
Sure they do. Face it, you never read a word of any of those links, you dont understand them,and you couldnt summarize a single argument if your life depended on it.

"I furiously googled for some agreeable article titles, then copy pasted them. Therefore, the global scientific community is wrong"

Get the fuck outta here,dummy...

Golfing Gator, you have no business telling anyone that they are low IQ.The only way I would be surprised if I didn't have at least double your number, is if you somehow managed to get a zero in an IQ test, which is generally not possible but you will find a way.

you are a mindless partisan sheep. I would be surprised if your IQ was double that of my dog.

As for the ecosystem shifting here or there, it seems like with your low IQ, you even failed to read what I said. I said I would not be giving any money to these morons.

What is worse than the ecosystem shifting by 300 miles?

The ecosystem shiftting and me being poorer so that some moronic leftist could virtue signal more about how he is going to save the world. Come back when you have a proposal that benefits me, not yourself.

I am not asking for your fucking money, I am asking you to quit making it about money and quit making it a partisan issue. The planet does not give a fuck about R vs D. Your entire life revolves around R vs D.

This will blow your tiny little mind, but not everything is political.

I have not mentioned R or D here. What in the hell are you talking about?

I said I don't want to give any money to idiotic virtue signalers. You may pretend the issue is not about money, but if you haven't noticed, a whole parasite class is using the issue as a way to get access to the wallets of the productive. Tax, tax, tax.... I will stop making it about money precisely when YOU stop making it about money.

You may also pretend the issue is not political, but it is for obvious reasons. Lies come naturally to the GG. But if it truly is not political, why is it in the politics forum and why are we not hearing any beta snark about that from the gator?

It has been made political, that is for sure. That is why it is in this forum.

That is because people like you make everything political.

It would surprise me if you did not think about politics when deciding what to eat.

Have you ever posted anything on this forum that was not straight form the party play book? Even once?
Can you taste the difference between liberal food and conservative food?

I can't, but no doubt most of the partisan sheep on here can.

Actually, if you look at the hand written records of the 1930's it has many times... Highest temp ever recorded was 92 Deg F. on July 29th 1932 at the anchorage weather station.

View attachment 269477

Anchorage, Alaska, hits 90 degrees in record-shattering heat wave
Its amazing how NOAA uses the Karl et al adjusted temps and not the empirically observed ones... BS
Then publish an academic, peer reviewed paper on it.

:auiqs.jpg:
No need... Karl published both the before and after adjustment sets. He already admitted to the changes and alterations from the empirical data.
So what? That doesnt mean anything. You know less than nothing aboyt this tolic. You dont even know what you are arguing. You have zero education or experience in any of these fields. You are a fraud. And no, you are not presenting an actual challenge to any accepted theory.

The liberal is the most gullible animal on earth [emoji290]

irony-meter.jpg

Golfing Gator, you have no business telling anyone that they are low IQ.The only way I would be surprised if I didn't have at least double your number, is if you somehow managed to get a zero in an IQ test, which is generally not possible but you will find a way.

you are a mindless partisan sheep. I would be surprised if your IQ was double that of my dog.

As for the ecosystem shifting here or there, it seems like with your low IQ, you even failed to read what I said. I said I would not be giving any money to these morons.

What is worse than the ecosystem shifting by 300 miles?

The ecosystem shiftting and me being poorer so that some moronic leftist could virtue signal more about how he is going to save the world. Come back when you have a proposal that benefits me, not yourself.

I am not asking for your fucking money, I am asking you to quit making it about money and quit making it a partisan issue. The planet does not give a fuck about R vs D. Your entire life revolves around R vs D.

This will blow your tiny little mind, but not everything is political.

I have not mentioned R or D here. What in the hell are you talking about?

I said I don't want to give any money to idiotic virtue signalers. You may pretend the issue is not about money, but if you haven't noticed, a whole parasite class is using the issue as a way to get access to the wallets of the productive. Tax, tax, tax.... I will stop making it about money precisely when YOU stop making it about money.

You may also pretend the issue is not political, but it is for obvious reasons. Lies come naturally to the GG. But if it truly is not political, why is it in the politics forum and why are we not hearing any beta snark about that from the gator?

It has been made political, that is for sure. That is why it is in this forum.

That is because people like you make everything political.

It would surprise me if you did not think about politics when deciding what to eat.

Have you ever posted anything on this forum that was not straight form the party play book? Even once?
Can you taste the difference between liberal food and conservative food?

I can't, but no doubt most of the partisan sheep on here can.
Waiter! This chicken tastes too liberal!

Not necessary. China is already taking much more dramatic steps than is the US to try to reduce pollution and subsidize sustainable energy research. If anything, we should be taking our cues from China on this.
:laughing0301:
The BULLSHIT is getting deep.

China launches subsidy-free solar, wind power after project costs fall - Reuters

China to give priority to subsidy-free renewable projects in new plan - Reuters

8 Ways China Is Encouraging Zero-Subsidy Renewables

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Not necessary. China is already taking much more dramatic steps than is the US to try to reduce pollution and subsidize sustainable energy research. If anything, we should be taking our cues from China on this.

China launches subsidy-free solar, wind power after project costs fall - Reuters

I don't believe China...EVER.

Here’s part of a letter from a Union soldier in New Orleans in 1863.

“Lieut. Kelley sends his best respects to you. You may judge by my weight whether I am well or not. I weighed myself yesterday and I weigh 175 without any overcoat and we have but little need of the overcoat here. Today has been one of intense heat. I wore no drawers and one shirt without any vest so judge for yourself whether it is warm or not.”

We’ve had Global Warming since God made the sun [emoji3508]

How can it be the 4th hottest when each year the globe is supposed to be getting hotter due to increase CO2.
Because global warming doesn't mean every single year will always be hotter than the last, or that one, arbitrary stretch of 31 days will always be hotter than the same stretch of days from the previous year. What a stupid fucking question. If you are honestly asking stupid fucking questions like that, you need to shut up immediately and go read up on the most basic of information about this topic.
Because global warming doesn't mean every single year will always be hotter than the last.
So what you are saying is that AOC is lying that the Earth isnt going to burn up in 11 and 1/2 years because not every single year will always be hotter than the last?

I have seen some pretty dumb people in my life but a Global Warming Zelot takes the cake. A fool and his money are soon parted, is the Democrat Party.

Climate myths: It's been far warmer in the past, what's the big deal?
Sorry, bur i am not going to read a link you never read, don't understand, and could not summarize if your life depended on it, then spoonfeed it back to you. I am not your mommy.

Obviously.......his mommy had common sense.

I don't believe China...EVER.

They are far better at looking to the future than we are, we let politics get in the way of bettering the country. China does not have this problem, thus they are making plans for 20 or 50 years into the future while we bicker about tweets and other meaningless shit.

They just got Russia's permission build the road from Europe to China through Russia.

They are helping to build railroads in Brazil to connect all the grain producing regions to one port.

Forum List

Back