July expected to be hottest month ever recorded

July, coldest in New England in 45 years. 55 degrees was the low yesterday.
post a link proving that this July was the coldest in New England's in 45 years. You are simply making things up. That didn't happen.
Oh, without a link people are liars? Google is now the arbiter of truth. Without Google approval, nothing is true?

Post the temperatures of the last 130 years, showing us that this was the hottest! And it is worth noting, you can not say hottest of all time, cause temperature data only goes back a tiny fraction of time.
You said New England had its coldest July in 45 years. This would be in the news if true. Are you gonna tell us where you read or heard it?
You're not, because you are making up the whole 45-year thing.
Actually he is correct. It was the coolest in 54 years...Just checked the statistical data at US-CRN and US-HCN. You too have accesses to this data.
That's false. You didn't access any data pertaining to New England in July. Otherwise you would have provided a link. Stop making things up.

You are correct... Funny how only the high temps are being reported but the more important night time lows, which indicate atmospheric cooling are being ignored.
The planet isn't experiencing night time low temperatures. Deniers are struggling in this thread.

Ha ha ha ha ha...,

you just stated that there are NO nighttime low temperatures for the planet. It is YOU who is struggling and have been all along .from post one onward.

Meanwhile you have completely ignored my post 21

:04:

My family & myself notice the Sun feels hotter, and the Night sky is more hazy, with Stars less bright more, and more all the time.

Scientific evidence of global warming if I ever saw it.

I've got a story just as good to refute it.

I just got back from my summer vacation at the lake. For the first time since we can remember since my parents owned their place on the lake since 1983 we had a COLD front pass through. Yes A COLD FRONT IN JULY. The low was 62 and the high 82. Those are the coldest low and high temps recorded on those days in that area in decades.

So me and my family happen to think the sun feels cooler, the nights are crisp and clear and the stars are as bright as ever.

Now, you've been dubunked. Get lost.

Last edited:
You are correct... Funny how only the high temps are being reported but the more important night time lows, which indicate atmospheric cooling are being ignored.
The planet isn't experiencing night time low temperatures. Deniers are struggling in this thread.

Ha ha ha ha ha...,

you just stated that there are NO nighttime low temperatures for the planet. It is YOU who is struggling and have been all along .from post one onward.

For the planet as a whole, not the town you wanna cherrypick. Do you know what a planet is?
Now you're gonna tell me what the night time temperature was for the planet as a whole (as in global warming) in July.

Ha ha ha ha ha...,

For the planet as a whole, not the town you wanna cherrypick. Do you know what a planet is?
Now you're gonna tell me what the night time temperature was for the planet as a whole (as in global warming) in July.

At any given time our planet is experiencing all 4 seasons somewhere on Earth. Think OUTSIDE your little box.

Link? Stop making up fake New England temperatures.
that was a real temperature from new england at that time. I posted it to show everyone who reads this thread that you will actually lie about the truth and that your responses are based on pure ignorance.

Right now, in New England, it is 58 degrees. That is fact. It is 5:00 pm.

ClimateisChanging.jpg

Cherry pick? You link to an article that says, "maybe july will be hot", we are experiencing a not hot july. It seems you cherry picked your article to give credibility to your ignorant opinion. Did you not!

Are
Global warming denier trigger warning.
Remember when Donald Trump suggested that the fact that the Macy's parade was chilly was proof against Global warming?

He tweets about local weather about city blocks near 34th street, but when it comes to weather about a larger area (like you know, the planet as a whole), his tweets are nowhere to be seen.
July expected to be the Earth's hottest month on record
Not in Colorado where it was snowing in july

This is the first time I ever considered putting on a jacket to walk my dogs when the temperature was in the high 50s at night here in KY for about the past few days. I don't care what the gullible warming experts say, that's too cold for the middle of July!
Tell me the July temperature in Kentucky
compared to other years. Saying that you wore a jacket in your dog-walking area is not a measurement of global warming. It's not even a measurement of temperature.

I just told you the weather, dumbass! Can you not read?

AccuWeather.com
Paris Breaks All-time High temperature as Deadly heatwave Shatters Records across Europe
On Thursday, Paris joined the growing list of all-time high temperatures being broken as the second blistering heat wave of the summer gripped ...
8 hours ago

Gizmodo
Europe's Heat Wave Threatens Record Melting of Greenland Ice Sheet
A heat wave has shot up temperatures in Europe to new highs. Now, it's set to continue moving north to Greenland. And that's bad news for the ...
1 day ago

Business Insider
Summer heat waves and wildfires are linked to climate change
Europe is experiencing yet another heat wave: Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands have seen record-high temperatures.
At least 10 ...
2 days ago

NBCNews.com
U.K. has Hottest day Ever as Europe Broils in Record heat
The United Kingdom recorded its hottest July day on Thursday in a heatwave that also shattered temperature records in Paris while suffocating ...
1 day ago

CityLab
Europe's Cities Weren't Built for This Kind of Heat
A record-breaking heat wave across London, Paris, and Amsterdam is signaling an urgent need for design and cultural changes to combat ...
2 days ago

Live Science
After Scorching Europe, Heat Wave Is Poised to Melt Greenland
A heat wave that shattered records in Europe this week is on the move, and it could melt billions of tons of ice in Greenland. Hot air that ...
1 day ago

FRANCE 24
Think the heat wave in Europe and N. America is bad? Try living in the Middle East
While people across Europe and the US are suffering under a cloak of stifling heat, experts point to even higher temperatures in the Middle ...
1 day ago

Associated Press
Europe Melts under Sahara heat wave, Smashes Heat Records
PARIS (AP) — Even ice cream, Italian gelato or Popsicles couldn't help this time. Temperature records that had stood for decades or even just ...
2 days ago

`

Last edited:
AccuWeather.com
Paris breaks all-time high temperature as deadly heatwave shatters records across Europe
On Thursday, Paris joined the growing list of all-time high temperatures being broken as the second blistering heat wave of the summer gripped ...
8 hours ago

Gizmodo
Europe's Heat Wave Threatens Record Melting of Greenland Ice Sheet
A heat wave has shot up temperatures in Europe to new highs. Now, it's set to continue moving north to Greenland. And that's bad news for the ...
1 day ago

Business Insider
Summer heat waves and wildfires are linked to climate change
Europe is experiencing yet another heat wave: Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands have seen record-high temperatures.
At least 10 ...
2 days ago

NBCNews.com
U.K. has hottest day ever as Europe broils in record heat
The United Kingdom recorded its hottest July day on Thursday in a heatwave that also shattered temperature records in Paris while suffocating ...
1 day ago

CityLab
Europe's Cities Weren't Built for This Kind of Heat
A record-breaking heat wave across London, Paris, and Amsterdam is signaling an urgent need for design and cultural changes to combat ...
2 days ago

Live Science
After Scorching Europe, Heat Wave Is Poised to Melt Greenland
A heat wave that shattered records in Europe this week is on the move, and it could melt billions of tons of ice in Greenland. Hot air that ...
1 day ago

FRANCE 24
Think the heat wave in Europe and N. America is bad? Try living in the Middle East
While people across Europe and the US are suffering under a cloak of stifling heat, experts point to even higher temperatures in the Middle ...
1 day ago

Associated Press
Europe melts under Sahara heat wave, smashes heatrecords
PARIS (AP) — Even ice cream, Italian gelato or Popsicles couldn't help this time. Temperature records that had stood for decades or even just ...
2 days ago

`
you are joking right, you are deliberately being very stupid so that we point it out, right?

Remember when Donald Trump suggested that the fact that the Macy's parade was chilly was proof against Global warming?

He tweets about local weather about city blocks near 34th street, but when it comes to weather about a larger area (like you know, the planet as a whole), his tweets are nowhere to be seen.
Here in Texas, where I live, right now it's usually 100+ for days. We have had one of the mildest summers in a long while with early morning temps yesterday dropping to 61 with highs in the upper 80's to low nineties.

you are joking right, you are deliberately being very stupid so that we point it out, right?
You F****** CLOWN
You put up a "20 yr low in Great Falls Montana" at the top of the page, vs my ALL Time records for 10,000 Times the area. EUROPE. (and soon Greenland and the Artic)
you 12 IQ Hypocrite.
`

You F****** CLOWN
You put up a '20 yr low in Great Falls Montana", vs mY ALL Time records for 10,000 Times the area. EUROPE
you 12 IQ Hypocrite.
`
Hey, I am sorry you got so angry and offended. I honestly thought you were being a stupid idiot on purpose to see how people would react. I asked a question! All you had to do was clarify it. Can you not tell the difference between insults and legitimate questions?

Here in Texas, where I live, right now it's usually 100+ for days. We have had one of the mildest summers in a long while with early morning temps yesterday dropping to 61 with highs in the upper 80's to low nineties.
Are you saying temperatures dropped to 61 in Texas? Or in your county?

You F****** CLOWN
You put up a "20 yr low in Great Falls Montana" at the top of the page, vs my ALL Time records for 10,000 Times the area. EUROPE. (and soon Greenland and the Artic)
you 12 IQ Hypocrite.
`
Cons don't talk about earth. They talk about morning temperatures in their front yards.

Are you saying temperatures dropped to 61 in Texas? Or in your county?
It clearly says "where I live". I realize most liberals like to play word games but just try reading what the fuck was posted.

Forum List

Back