July expected to be hottest month ever recorded

Global warming denier trigger warning.
Remember when Donald Trump suggested that the fact that the Macy's parade was chilly was proof against Global warming?

He tweets about local weather about city blocks near 34th street, but when it comes to weather about a larger area (like you know, the planet as a whole), his tweets are nowhere to be seen.
July expected to be the Earth's hottest month on record

I find it amusing that you accuse people of being a denier, when the same people have long acknowledged that it has been warming for a long time now. The article is misleading since it is COOLER this year than it was in 2007, as shown by this:

LINK

BOOM goes the misleading narrative the article pursues, since it is about a single month that hasn't ended yet. Secondly there is a weak El-Nino going on and has been for months, which ALWAYS causes atmospheric warming, the Ocean waters is losing thermal energy at an above average rate, funny the article completely ignored that part.

The Per Decade RATE of warming is well below the predictions/projection published by the IPCC reports, which of course has been ignored as well in the typically misleading article you posted. EL-NINO's are the dominant cause of the warming over the past 5 decades, which gets overlooked due to CO2 mania.

It takes ignorance for people to fall for misleading articles like this one because it omits critical information that would put this warming phase in its proper place.

Remember when Donald Trump suggested that the fact that the Macy's parade was chilly was proof against Global warming?

He tweets about local weather about city blocks near 34th street, but when it comes to weather about a larger area (like you know, the planet as a whole), his tweets are nowhere to be seen.
Not in Colorado where it was snowing in july

This is the first time I ever considered putting on a jacket to walk my dogs when the temperature was in the high 50s at night here in KY for about the past few days. I don't care what the gullible warming experts say, that's too cold for the middle of July!

This is the first time I ever considered putting on a jacket to walk my dogs when the temperature was in the high 50s at night here in KY for about the past few days. I don't care what the gullible warming experts say, that's too cold for the middle of July!
We actually just had a 100 degree heatwave here in Jersey that said 100 is perfectly normal

We actually just had a 100 degree heatwave here in Jersey that said 100 is perfectly normal

A temp of 100 degrees is how far from normal? When it is 20 degrees colder than normal, I think we have concerns that maybe weather just changes.

"on record'.....mankind has been recording wide spread temperatures for only about 200 years, so we don't know what is actually above average temp or below average temp

Donnie claims when it’s cold, global warming is bs.

You claim when it’s hot, global warming is real.

Could be you both be dummies?
Not true. I claim that when it's hotter than it's ever recorded in the planet as a whole, it's a case for global warming. You and your cheetoh claim that if Midtown Manhattan is not even colder than ever, it's a case against Global warming. So don't give me that "cold vs hot" fake equivalence.
Could be you're a dummy.
LOL...”when it’s hotter than it’s EVER recorded in the planet as a whole.” Really? And you have the nerve to call me a dummy?

A temp of 100 degrees is how far from normal? When it is 20 degrees colder than normal, I think we have concerns that maybe weather just changes.
How would normal be defined anyway

How would normal be defined anyway

Good question!

This one is funny as hell...

Heat Wave Hysteria? The Truth Shall Set You Free

"While everyone is fixated on the heat wave, they ignore the unusual cold that’s nearby (Figure 3). As all weather forecasters should know, “for every action, there’s an equal and opposite reaction.” In other words, for every place that there’s warm anomalies, there are places with cool anomalies; it’s nature’s balancing act."

2MTempAnom.PNG

I love it when a fellow meteorologist gets feed up with the hysteria...

2 1/2 feet of snow in the whole region...

2 1/2 feet of snow in the whole region...
Were there record cold temperatures in Colorado? Or near record cold?

July, coldest in New England in 45 years. 55 degrees was the low yesterday.
post a link proving that this July was the coldest in New England's in 45 years. You are simply making things up. That didn't happen.

Are

Tell me the July temperature in Kentucky
compared to other years. Saying that you wore a jacket in your dog-walking area is not a measurement of global warming. It's not even a measurement of temperature.

Donnie claims when it’s cold, global warming is bs.

You claim when it’s hot, global warming is real.

Could be you both be dummies?
Not true. I claim that when it's hotter than it's ever recorded in the planet as a whole, it's a case for global warming. You and your cheetoh claim that if Midtown Manhattan is not even colder than ever, it's a case against Global warming. So don't give me that "cold vs hot" fake equivalence.
Could be you're a dummy.
LOL...”when it’s hotter than it’s EVER recorded in the planet as a whole.” Really? And you have the nerve to call me a dummy?
I don't get it. Are you denying that July was the hottest month ever recorded? Crying fake news on termperatures is not an argument. Dummy.

Forum List

Back