July expected to be hottest month ever recorded

Oh, well then lets give Occasional-Cortex all our money so she can rebuild the word & shit.
D1a-UQAVs-AYv-YQX.jpg

D2h-K7-v-Uk-AANm-JF.jpg

CLIMATE CHANGE: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

Any questions?

So why did the lefties change GLOBAL WARMING to CLIMATE CHANGE? Because GLOBAL WARMING sounds to STUPID, so they played their name change game and pulled CLIMATE CHANGE out of the ass because, well, CLIMATE DOES CHANGE... it's called SEASONS.

CLIMATE CHANGE: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

Any questions?

So why did the lefties change GLOBAL WARMING to CLIMATE CHANGE? Because GLOBAL WARMING sounds to STUPID, so they played their name change game and pulled CLIMATE CHANGE out of the ass because, well, CLIMATE DOES CHANGE... it's called SEASONS.

Haha, good one,

Seasons happen not because of pollution, but because of the Earth's tilt.

The Solar activity has been on the decline, yet Temperature averages are up.

Now why is that?

My family & myself notice the Sun feels hotter, and the Night sky is more hazy, with Stars less bright more, and more all the time.

We're definitely f*cking up sh(t,
and it's NOT just us, a lot of it now is China's pollution.

The biggest mistake was opening up free trade with China, it has increased pollution, it has made a hostile China stronger, while taking away our own jobs.

What a jerk ordeal that was, the mistake of the 20th Century.

July, coldest in New England in 45 years. 55 degrees was the low yesterday.
post a link proving that this July was the coldest in New England's in 45 years. You are simply making things up. That didn't happen.
Oh, without a link people are liars? Google is now the arbiter of truth. Without Google approval, nothing is true?

Post the temperatures of the last 130 years, showing us that this was the hottest! And it is worth noting, you can not say hottest of all time, cause temperature data only goes back a tiny fraction of time.

Donnie claims when it’s cold, global warming is bs.

You claim when it’s hot, global warming is real.

Could be you both be dummies?
Not true. I claim that when it's hotter than it's ever recorded in the planet as a whole, it's a case for global warming. You and your cheetoh claim that if Midtown Manhattan is not even colder than ever, it's a case against Global warming. So don't give me that "cold vs hot" fake equivalence.
Could be you're a dummy.
LOL...”when it’s hotter than it’s EVER recorded in the planet as a whole.” Really? And you have the nerve to call me a dummy?
I don't get it. Are you denying that July was the hottest month ever recorded? Crying fake news on termperatures is not an argument. Dummy.
My apologies. You are right, but it’s meaningless.

post a link proving that this July was the coldest in New England's in 45 years. You are simply making things up. That didn't happen.
Oh, without a link people are liars? Google is now the arbiter of truth. Without Google approval, nothing is true?

Post the temperatures of the last 130 years, showing us that this was the hottest! And it is worth noting, you can not say hottest of all time, cause temperature data only goes back a tiny fraction of time.
You said New England had its coldest July in 45 years. This would be in the news if true. Are you gonna tell us where you read or heard it?
You're not, because you are making up the whole 45-year thing.

Last edited:
again, 58 degrees in New England, it is actually, pretty dam cold!
Is 58 degrees the average July temperature in New England this year? Stop making shit up. provide a source.

You said New England had its coldest July in 45 years. This would be in the news if true. Are you gonna tell us where you read or heard it?
Wow, your standard is, "bears don't shit in the woods", cause you don't see it?

If Google won't link to it, it did not happen?

supercharged by global warming, scientists say July 2019 will be the hottest month for the Earth since records began in 1880.

Supercharged, wow, I best run home and hose down granny cause Michael Mann says the earth is going to be race car super charged dual turbo fucking killer death mayhem nuclear bomb impossible to record, hot!

Wow, your standard is, "bears don't shit in the woods", cause you don't see it?

If Google won't link to it, it did not happen?
you don't have to use Google as a source. Provide us with any source. Where did you see the alleged New England temperatures? You haven't even told us where. You're just trolling.

Actually he is correct. It was the coolest in 54 years...Just checked the statistical data at US-CRN and US-HCN. You too have accesses to this data.

You are correct... Funny how only the high temps are being reported but the more important night time lows, which indicate atmospheric cooling are being ignored.
The planet isn't experiencing night time low temperatures. Deniers are struggling in this thread.

Forum List

Back