Judging Obama's Handling of the Budget and the Economy Fairly

[What have I not been honest about Kaz?

Well, there was your Republicans are racists campaign that had me put you on ignore for a while until I decided to start calling you racist, race whores (race whoring is in itself racism) out rather than ignoring you. That was massively dishonest.

Then there's you badgering me here to debate you on Trump and employment in 2017 for no particular reason and you can't give me one
Haha, please show where I said that because that is complete bullshit. First off, I don’t believe that Republicans are racist I have many friends and family members that are Republicans and they are great people, plus I don’t make generalized stereotypes like that. Plus, I actually have pretty conservative views when it come to fiscal policy. I just don’t care much for either political party because they are both super corrupt.

You're a racist race whore. Race whoring is racism. That's why I had you on ignore. You know the stupid crap you said. If you didn't mean it, you're part of the left destroying discourse in this country. All the more shame on you
Prove it and I’ll delete my profile and never come back. The reason I can easily say that is because I know you can’t. People who carelessly Call others racist without anything to back it up are just as bad as racists. You are pathetic Kaz
Just what I thought, silence... you should really stop with the lies and bullshit Kaz, you’re not fooling anybody and end up just making yourself sound like even more of a dipshit every time you talk that nonesense.
kaz kazzes so much, his name has become synonymous with lying. He’s admitted this is true since even he uses the term, “kazzer,” in place of “liar.”

Haha, please show where I said that because that is complete bullshit. First off, I don’t believe that Republicans are racist I have many friends and family members that are Republicans and they are great people, plus I don’t make generalized stereotypes like that. Plus, I actually have pretty conservative views when it come to fiscal policy. I just don’t care much for either political party because they are both super corrupt.

You're a racist race whore. Race whoring is racism. That's why I had you on ignore. You know the stupid crap you said. If you didn't mean it, you're part of the left destroying discourse in this country. All the more shame on you
Prove it and I’ll delete my profile and never come back. The reason I can easily say that is because I know you can’t. People who carelessly Call others racist without anything to back it up are just as bad as racists. You are pathetic Kaz
Just what I thought, silence... you should really stop with the lies and bullshit Kaz, you’re not fooling anybody and end up just making yourself sound like even more of a dipshit every time you talk that nonesense.

Research my posts from 1 1/2 years ago. Yeah. Tell me how to even do that
It’s not my job to tell you how to prove your bullshit. All I know is that it is completely false and you are lying out of your ass because I am the least racist person you will ever meet.

Whatever, racist. Race whoring is racism

Well, there was your Republicans are racists campaign that had me put you on ignore for a while until I decided to start calling you racist, race whores (race whoring is in itself racism) out rather than ignoring you. That was massively dishonest.

Then there's you badgering me here to debate you on Trump and employment in 2017 for no particular reason and you can't give me one

kaz kazzes so much, his name has become synonymous with lying. He’s admitted this is true since even he uses the term, “kazzer,” in place of “liar.”

And you're a grown man ...

Stop kazzing, kazzer

Stop kazzing, kazzer
I’ve trained you well.

:dance::dance::dance:

Stop kazzing, kazzer
I’ve trained you well.

:dance::dance::dance:

Putz

It’s not my job to tell you how to prove your bullshit. All I know is that it is completely false and you are lying out of your ass because I am the least racist person you will ever meet.

How did I race whore?

How did I race whore?

Calling Republicans racists. I barely posted after about February, 2017 for almost a year on the site because I was just worn out on the racism crap. You were one of the central ones pounding that tired lie. You just wanted your way despite what it was doing to your country.

When I came back, I freed most of my ignore list, including you. Many are back on. Many are not. But I stopped putting people on for race whoring, I challenge you for it now.

The ones I did not let off at all were ones like rightwinger and franco who went after my family. The circle jerkers like StarskyHutch and Syriusly came off and went right back on. My ignore list is currently nine, about a third of February, 2017 when I gave myself a vacation

How did I race whore?

Calling Republicans racists. I barely posted after about February, 2017 for almost a year on the site because I was just worn out on the racism crap. You were one of the central ones pounding that tired lie. You just wanted your way despite what it was doing to your country.

When I came back, I freed most of my ignore list, including you. Many are back on. Many are not. But I stopped putting people on for race whoring, I challenge you for it now.

The ones I did not let off at all were ones like rightwinger and franco who went after my family. The circle jerkers like StarskyHutch and Syriusly came off and went right back on. My ignore list is currently nine, about a third of February, 2017 when I gave myself a vacation
Most of my family are Republicans, I have nothing against them and would never use a blanket generalization like that. I probably relate more with Republican policy than democrat, even though I loath both parties. As usual you are very confused and not speaking truth.

How did I race whore?

Most of my family are Republicans, I have nothing against them and would never use a blanket generalization like that. I probably relate more with Republican policy than democrat, even though I loath both parties. As usual you are very confused and not speaking truth.

And yet of all the race baiters who shit all over the board after Trump was elected because you melted down that your candidate lost because she sucked, you stood out in the top group. Congratulations on that

How did I race whore?

And yet of all the race baiters who shit all over the board after Trump was elected because you melted down that your candidate lost because she sucked, you stood out in the top group. Congratulations on that
That’s just your crazy talking. The first post I made after Trumps victory was advising Dems to give him a chance and show how to be a productive minority party. Also Clinton was not my candidate, I didn’t vote for her. Yet another lie from Kaz. Do you ever get tired of being so far off the mark?

How did I race whore?

That’s just your crazy talking. The first post I made after Trumps victory was advising Dems to give him a chance and show how to be a productive minority party. Also Clinton was not my candidate, I didn’t vote for her. Yet another lie from Kaz. Do you ever get tired of being so far off the mark?

You're a racist, race whore. If you want to say you made a mistake, I'm open to changing my mind. But denying what you did is just digging yourself in deeper

:dig:

How did I race whore?

You're a racist, race whore. If you want to say you made a mistake, I'm open to changing my mind. But denying what you did is just digging yourself in deeper

No it’s really not digging me deeper. You are the only person who has ever called me racist and I know it’s bullshit because I know I’m not a racist. You are just a confused little person who can’t back a word up of what you say

No it’s really not digging me deeper. You are the only person who has ever called me racist and I know it’s bullshit because I know I’m not a racist. You are just a confused little person who can’t back a word up of what you say

Race baiting is in itself racist, so yes, you are a racist

Race baiting is in itself racist, so yes, you are a racist
When did I race bait? Again you got nothing because I don’t do that. Talk about digging a hole... just give it up Kaz, you sound like a fool

Forum List

Back