*The Laughability of Anonymous Sources*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. All these anonymous sources', I have never seen so many stories founded on mystery people.
2. Seems these same news papers thought HC was going to win, no chance she would lose.
3. Hummm,..seems fishy.
4. I think the media is corrupted.
5. The national tv news uses the same sources, so doing so makes them ALL corrupt.
6. Trump wins again!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. All these anonymous sources', I have never seen so many stories founded on mystery people.
2. Seems these same news papers thought HC was going to win, no chance she would lose.
3. Hummm,..seems fishy.
5. The national tv news uses the same sources, so doing so makes them ALL corrupt.
6. Trump wins again!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This reminds me of the scene from Good Morning, Vietnam where Robin Williams broadcasts the unspun news. Never trusted the MSM after seeing that. Could anonymous in this case be synonymous with doesn't really exist?

Sorry bout that,

3. Hummm,..seems fishy.
6. Trump wins again!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There's no thinking about it. They ARE corrupt.

Sorry bout that,

3. Hummm,..seems fishy.
6. Trump wins again!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How many of the White House leaks since, Trump has been president, have been proven to be wrong? Hundreds of leaks from his own staff so far, so you should at least have a dozen that were proven wrong.

Sorry bout that,

1. Anonymous Sources Reported Stories, ALWAYS should be greeted with, TALK TO THE HAND!
2. A free press is to be honest with truth as its bases, what we see now the lie about everything, and make up bs stories.
3. They Shit Tha Bed!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back