Judging Obama's Handling of the Budget and the Economy Fairly

LOLOLOLOLOL

Keep calling me a "stupid fuck" while you keep railing about a recession in "March, 2011," when the recession was actually a decade earlier; in 2001.

MSN-Emoticon-laughing-127.gif

Damn, I love that kind of irony, don't you?

Oh, and by the way, kazzing Kaz .... it wasn't me who came up with the notion that 9.11 could have been the final hit to our economy in 2001 which resulted in a recession -- it was the NBER.

This is your reaction to finding a typo. I guess with your record in having your ass handed to you across the board, you'll take what you can get.

The economy had been in a recession for six months before 9/11. It would have been in recession for over a year other than that 3Q00 which was originally rated negative was later recast as a minuscule positive.

Leftists never have the gonads to take any responsibility. You're finger pointers. On the other hand, look at the bright side. Here's another post you can scour for another typo!!!

Hey look, I used three explanation points. Is that right???
LOLOL

Typos are mistakes. You posted “11” three times because you are an idiot as well as a kazzer.

:lmao:

As far as 9.11 being what pushed the economy into recession l’m not the one who made that up, I gave you a link showing you the NBER was the one who said that. Stay stupid. See if anyone cares.

You're kazzing again. You're such a kazzer.

"According to the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), which is the private, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization charged with determining economic recessions, the U.S. economy was inrecession from March 2001 to November 2001"

Early 2000s recession - Wikipedia

You keep kazzing and saying that an event in September, 2001 caused an event that happened six months earlier. You're just kazzing all the time at this point
Damn, just how fucking retarded are you?? The 2001 Recession wasn’t formally declared by the NBER until November, 2001. That’s After 9.11, ya flamin’ idiot. AND I gave you a link which stated the NBER said without 9.11, they might not have determined any recession at all.

Economists say recession began in March - Nov. 26, 2001

Doesn’t being as stupid as you are hurt your head?

:badgrin:

My God you're stupid. This is where you said Obama didn't tell his publisher he was born in Kenya all over again. A

Faun: Just because Obama's publisher said he was born in Kenya doesn't mean he told them that!!! Apparently publishers fabricate their author's bios.

Obama was the original birther. Michelle was #2 and that was on tape saying Kenya was Obama's "home country." Hillary was #3 in the primary. Trump came along as a distant fourth. You're as stupid as the day is long.

As for the recession, your own article says the recession started in March, 2001.

Faun, duh, dar, drool, if it weren't for what happened in September, 2001, there might have been no recession in March!

It was what, a time vortex?
LOLOLOL

Look who’s getting ^^^ bitchslapped ^^^ so silly, he’s now trying to divert to Obama!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Moron, I’ve now shown you an article that the NBER announced the 2001 recession in November, 2001, which is after 9.11 AND I’ve shown you an article that the NBER weighed in the hit to our economy caused by 9.11 as a potential contributing factor in declaring the recession.

At this point, what else remains other than being embarrassed for you because you prove to be such a cowardly idiot who had to run to Obama to run away from what we’re discussing?

:dance:

This is your reaction to finding a typo. I guess with your record in having your ass handed to you across the board, you'll take what you can get.

The economy had been in a recession for six months before 9/11. It would have been in recession for over a year other than that 3Q00 which was originally rated negative was later recast as a minuscule positive.

Leftists never have the gonads to take any responsibility. You're finger pointers. On the other hand, look at the bright side. Here's another post you can scour for another typo!!!

Hey look, I used three explanation points. Is that right???
LOLOL

Typos are mistakes. You posted “11” three times because you are an idiot as well as a kazzer.

:lmao:

As far as 9.11 being what pushed the economy into recession l’m not the one who made that up, I gave you a link showing you the NBER was the one who said that. Stay stupid. See if anyone cares.

You're kazzing again. You're such a kazzer.

"According to the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), which is the private, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization charged with determining economic recessions, the U.S. economy was inrecession from March 2001 to November 2001"

Early 2000s recession - Wikipedia

You keep kazzing and saying that an event in September, 2001 caused an event that happened six months earlier. You're just kazzing all the time at this point
Damn, just how fucking retarded are you?? The 2001 Recession wasn’t formally declared by the NBER until November, 2001. That’s After 9.11, ya flamin’ idiot. AND I gave you a link which stated the NBER said without 9.11, they might not have determined any recession at all.

Economists say recession began in March - Nov. 26, 2001

Doesn’t being as stupid as you are hurt your head?

:badgrin:

My God you're stupid. This is where you said Obama didn't tell his publisher he was born in Kenya all over again. A

Faun: Just because Obama's publisher said he was born in Kenya doesn't mean he told them that!!! Apparently publishers fabricate their author's bios.

Obama was the original birther. Michelle was #2 and that was on tape saying Kenya was Obama's "home country." Hillary was #3 in the primary. Trump came along as a distant fourth. You're as stupid as the day is long.

As for the recession, your own article says the recession started in March, 2001.

Faun, duh, dar, drool, if it weren't for what happened in September, 2001, there might have been no recession in March!

It was what, a time vortex?
LOLOLOL

Look who’s getting ^^^ bitchslapped ^^^ so silly, he’s now trying to divert to Obama!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Moron, I’ve now shown you an article that the NBER announced the 2001 recession in November, 2001, which is after 9.11 AND I’ve shown you an article that the NBER weighed in the hit to our economy caused by 9.11 as a potential contributing factor in declaring the recession.

At this point, what else remains other than being embarrassed for you because you prove to be such a cowardly idiot who had to run to Obama to run away from what we’re discussing?

I wasn't talking about Obama, dipshit. I was talking about you. Another leftist with a government school education. You have no critical thinking skills. Didn't before, don't now. You are a whiz with the cartoons though

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Obama was the original birther. Michelle was #2 and that was on tape saying Kenya was Obama's "home country." Hillary was #3 in the primary. Trump came along as a distant fourth.

I wasn't talking about Obama, dipshit.

Your name is already synonymous with lying; to the point even you now post the verb “kazzing” in place of “lying.” Which according to you, makes me a god to you in your eyes. Does the verb kaz now also need to be synonymous with “crazy?”

Obama was the original birther. Michelle was #2 and that was on tape saying Kenya was Obama's "home country." Hillary was #3 in the primary. Trump came along as a distant fourth.

Your name is already synonymous with lying; to the point even you now post the verb “kazzing” in place of “lying.” Which according to you, makes me a god to you in your eyes. Does the verb kaz now also need to be synonymous with “crazy?”

You're kazzing again. I didn't say I didn't say I didn't mention Obama. I said my point wasn't about Obama. It was about you and all the stupid shit you actually believe. Like how you believe an event in September caused an event that started that year in March. That's some whacked out shit. Then there's how you think publishers make up their author's biographies without talking to them.

You're a government school graduate, aren't you? Is that why you have to keep kazzing?

Obama's handling of the budget and the economy was not as bad as most conservatives believe it was, and it is not as good as most liberals claim it was. Some points:

* True, Obama jacked up spending in his first year, but he actually imposed a net cut on spending the following year (2010), before sequestration was even debated, and he held spending to virtually flat-lined levels through 2015 (US Federal Spending Analysis - Charts Tables History). Yes, the spending restraint from 2012 through 2015 was because of the sequester, but Obama agreed to the sequester--he could have vetoed it, but he did not.

* In connection with the above, Obama increased the national debt by a much smaller percentage than Bush did. Bush increased the debt by 101%. Obama increased it by 68%, one-third less than Bush.

* During Obama's 8 years, 17 million new jobs were created, a 12.8% increase, which far surpasses Bush's record on job creation (Which President Created the Most Jobs?).

* Under Obama, we had 74 consecutive months of job growth, from October 2010 to December 2016 (Bureau of Labor Statistics Data).

* The biggest chunk of Obama's much-maligned stimulus packet was devoted to tax cuts. Of the $787 billion, $288 billion was for tax cuts. Another $275 billion was for job creation via federal contracts, grants, and loans.

* Obama signed numerous tax-cut measures, both for individuals and for small businesses. He also made most of the Bush tax cuts permanent, against the advice of many liberal economists. Some of his other tax cuts included the following:

In 2010, President Obama signed an $858 billion tax cut deal. It extended the Bush tax cuts through 2012 and unemployment benefits through 2011. It cut payroll taxes by 2 percent, adding $120 million to workers' spendable income. It extended a college tuition tax credit. It also included $55 billion in industry-specific tax cuts. (https://www.thebalance.com/obama-tax-cuts-3306330; see also https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/issues/taxes;
(https://www.cnbc.com/id/49261153; Obama Proposes Extending Small Business Tax Cuts Permanently | Andersen CPA Firm)​

* A typical family making $50,000 a year received tax cuts totaling $3,600 in President Obama’s first term, more if they were putting a child through college.

* Improvements to the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Child Tax Credit (CTC), enacted in 2009 under Obama and later made permanent provided roughly 16 million working families a year with a tax cut of about $900 on average.

* The 2015 budget deal lifted the sequester's caps but it also contained well over $600 billion in tax cuts/tax breaks and lifted the ban on oil exports.

Of course, there were some black marks. We actually lost manufacturing jobs under Obama, although the loss was relatively small--we went from 12,561,000 manufacturing jobs in January 2009 to 12,369,000 in January 2017. Another problem was that the stock market's growth was somewhat weak. Over-regulation was a drag on many business sectors. A sizable number of the new jobs that were created were modest-income jobs and part-time jobs, but the majority were good jobs. The U-6 rate, aka the "real unemployment rate," stayed unusually high for most of Obama's presidency. Obamacare caused many companies to change full-time positions to part-time positions to avoid having to offer health insurance.

On balance, Obama did a better of dealing with the budget and the economy than most conservatives give him credit for.
What tax cuts?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You're kazzing again. I didn't say I didn't say I didn't mention Obama. I said my point wasn't about Obama. It was about you and all the stupid shit you actually believe. Like how you believe an event in September caused an event that started that year in March. That's some whacked out shit. Then there's how you think publishers make up their author's biographies without talking to them.

You're a government school graduate, aren't you? Is that why you have to keep kazzing?
Why shouldn’t I believe the NBER when they said before the attacks, it is possible that the decline in the economy would have been too mild to qualify as a recession??

G’head kazzer (“kazzer,” synonymous with liar and crazy), this is where you try to divert the bitch-slapping you’re taking from the back side of my pimp hand; to yap about who was the first birther — rather than answer my question.

You're kazzing again.
LOLOL

When someone else used your name as a synonym for liar, you asked if they did so because I’m a god to them...
We have a name on here when he starts his lying again...we call it "kazzing".
Look guy. Have the balls to come up with your own material instead of repeating someone else's. Faun is a God to you, huh? You should have outgrown the playground years ago
Now that even you use your name as a synonym for liar, that applies to you too, doesn’t it?

[What have I not been honest about Kaz?

Well, there was your Republicans are racists campaign that had me put you on ignore for a while until I decided to start calling you racist, race whores (race whoring is in itself racism) out rather than ignoring you. That was massively dishonest.

Then there's you badgering me here to debate you on Trump and employment in 2017 for no particular reason and you can't give me one
Haha, please show where I said that because that is complete bullshit. First off, I don’t believe that Republicans are racist I have many friends and family members that are Republicans and they are great people, plus I don’t make generalized stereotypes like that. Plus, I actually have pretty conservative views when it come to fiscal policy. I just don’t care much for either political party because they are both super corrupt.

You're kazzing again.
LOLOL

When someone else used your name as a synonym for liar, you asked if they did so because I’m a god to them...
Look guy. Have the balls to come up with your own material instead of repeating someone else's. Faun is a God to you, huh? You should have outgrown the playground years ago
Now that even you use your name as a synonym for liar, that applies to you too, doesn’t it?

I can't believe that you're supposedly a grown man. Incredible

Well, there was your Republicans are racists campaign that had me put you on ignore for a while until I decided to start calling you racist, race whores (race whoring is in itself racism) out rather than ignoring you. That was massively dishonest.

Then there's you badgering me here to debate you on Trump and employment in 2017 for no particular reason and you can't give me one
Haha, please show where I said that because that is complete bullshit. First off, I don’t believe that Republicans are racist I have many friends and family members that are Republicans and they are great people, plus I don’t make generalized stereotypes like that. Plus, I actually have pretty conservative views when it come to fiscal policy. I just don’t care much for either political party because they are both super corrupt.

You're a racist race whore. Race whoring is racism. That's why I had you on ignore. You know the stupid crap you said. If you didn't mean it, you're part of the left destroying discourse in this country. All the more shame on you

You're kazzing again.
LOLOL

Oh? You think you’re getting your ass kicked in debate against a kid? :mm:

You're kazzing again.
LOLOL

:aug08_031:

Another post showing you cannot read and comprehend the English language.

My post had nothing to do with who is winning either way

You're kazzing again.
LOLOL

Damn, are you ever easy to kick around.

You're kazzing again.
LOLOL

Obviously I'm not since you feel it's so necessary to keep claiming that. It's called insecurity. I never make statements like that because I realize how weak it makes you look to need to endlessly claim you are winning. Obviously you know it doesn't stand on its own.

But sure, if the audience are the bunch of 16 year old jock sniffing nerds on inhalers who know puberty is coming any day now that you constantly play to, I'm sure you are winning

LOLOL

Obviously I'm not since you feel it's so necessary to keep claiming that. It's called insecurity. I never make statements like that because I realize how weak it makes you look to need to endlessly claim you are winning. Obviously you know it doesn't stand on its own.

But sure, if the audience are the bunch of 16 year old jock sniffing nerds on inhalers who know puberty is coming any day now that you constantly play to, I'm sure you are winning
LOL

Seems your goal is to get me to feel sorry for you.

LOL

Seems your goal is to get me to feel sorry for you.

WTF are you talking about? Remedial reading ... consider it ...

You're a racist race whore. Race whoring is racism. That's why I had you on ignore. You know the stupid crap you said. If you didn't mean it, you're part of the left destroying discourse in this country. All the more shame on you
Prove it and I’ll delete my profile and never come back. The reason I can easily say that is because I know you can’t. People who carelessly Call others racist without anything to back it up are just as bad as racists. You are pathetic Kaz

Prove it and I’ll delete my profile and never come back. The reason I can easily say that is because I know you can’t. People who carelessly Call others racist without anything to back it up are just as bad as racists. You are pathetic Kaz
Just what I thought, silence... you should really stop with the lies and bullshit Kaz, you’re not fooling anybody and end up just making yourself sound like even more of a dipshit every time you talk that nonesense.

Just what I thought, silence... you should really stop with the lies and bullshit Kaz, you’re not fooling anybody and end up just making yourself sound like even more of a dipshit every time you talk that nonesense.

Research my posts from 1 1/2 years ago. Yeah. Tell me how to even do that

Research my posts from 1 1/2 years ago. Yeah. Tell me how to even do that
It’s not my job to tell you how to prove your bullshit. All I know is that it is completely false and you are lying out of your ass because I am the least racist person you will ever meet.

Forum List

Back