Judge strikes down voter id law

You don't need to show your birth certificate every time you use your ebt card.

Nor when you vote.

But you DO have to show photo ID.

So, HOW do you get your food stamps?

I think all adults have had either the ss card or birth certificate at some point, however they get lost and or misplaced, especially for the poor who move often.

If they don't have a photo ID, they can't cash an SSI check or get their EBT for food stamps and welfare.

The meme you recite is bullshit - as this demonstrates.

There is ONE, and ONLY ONE reason to oppose voter ID, to promote election fraud.

Ironic isn't it, how they don't want people to have to present id to vote, but you can't get anywhere near the democratic convention without id.

You know what else we really need, a poll tax.

I understand that you're basically a trained monkey who performs a little dance without grasping what you are doing.

Even so, your above stupidity was already defeated. the "poor" already have to have photo ID, no additional burden is added. So the lie you keep repeating does you no good.

I mean republicans are always complaining that opening voting early cost too much,

No they don't, but you constantly lie.

Hey, you're a leftist, you lack integrity - it's a big part of the gig.

I think a reasonable poll tax would solve that.

Then I think you should get your little tin god, Obama, to promote that.

And maybe we should have a literacy test too, because how can you vote if you can't read properly?

An IQ test that one must pass with 50 or better would exclude you, that's for sure.

The funny part is, I'm not agaisnt photo ID. Im agaisnt stupid people like you who attempt to push through last min. changes to voting and then demand that any objection to these new rules means I'm for illegal voting. Kinda like those on the left who said anyone who didn't support Obama was a racist.

You don't need to show your birth certificate every time you use your ebt card.

Nor when you vote.

I think all adults have had either the sscard or birth certificate at some point, however they get lost and or misplaced, especially for the poor who move often.
J

If they don't have a photo ID, they can't cash an SSI check or get their EBT for food stamps and welfare.

There is ONE, and ONLY ONE reason to oppose voter ID, to promote election fraud.

Ironic isn't it, how they don't want people to have to present id to vote, but you can't get anywhere near the democratic convention without id.

Its ironic that so many republicans are for photo ID, but you didn't need any to vote in many places for the republican primaries.

Nor when you vote.

J

Its ironic that so many republicans are for photo ID, but you didn't need any to vote in many places for the republican primaries.

so we shouldn't institute id because it wasn't instituted before? The democrats require id just to get near their convention, why aren't they in favor of id when voting? It's like saying "We don't care about you one iota, you get no say, we just want your votes". Yeah, that'll make me vote for the dems...NOT!!

you really dont care that every study has found no fraud to worry about and that most studies done show this will harm voters?

so we shouldn't institute id because it wasn't instituted before? The democrats require id just to get near their convention, why aren't they in favor of id when voting? It's like saying "We don't care about you one iota, you get no say, we just want your votes". Yeah, that'll make me vote for the dems...NOT!!

Why do you only care about voting laws in the months directly leading up to a national election? December 1st will roll around, and everyone will forget all about voting laws.

Either my GOP gets online that it cannot stop the voting of American citizens as the country grows darker, younger, and forward looking, and learns how to reach out to them, or we will be a minority party 2020 for good.

The funny part is, I'm not agaisnt photo ID.

As long as it doesn't hamper voter fraud?

Im agaisnt stupid people like you who attempt to push through last min. changes to voting and then demand that any objection to these new rules means I'm for illegal voting.

Last minute? Since 1998 or so.

Those who oppose voter ID are for voter fraud. That is the only reason to oppose ID, fear that it will contain the fraud that the democrats rely on.

Kinda like those on the left who said anyone who didn't support Obama was a racist.

We get that in spades.

Those who oppose voter ID are for voter fraud. That is the only reason to oppose ID, fear that it will contain the fraud that the democrats rely on.

If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

The authoritarian refrain.

The real fraud is that the GOP is blatantly trying to prevent citizens from voting. They did it in Florida in 2000, and they will do it whenever anyone fails to check on them.

Yep, they are trying to prevent dead people and illegal aliens from voting.

Anyone who doesn't know that opposition to voter ID is motivated entirely by the desire to facilitate voter fraud is terminally naive.

You know what else we really need, a poll tax.

I understand that you're basically a trained monkey who performs a little dance without grasping what you are doing.

Even so, your above stupidity was already defeated. the "poor" already have to have photo ID, no additional burden is added. So the lie you keep repeating does you no good.

No they don't, but you constantly lie.

Hey, you're a leftist, you lack integrity - it's a big part of the gig.

Then I think you should get your little tin god, Obama, to promote that.

And maybe we should have a literacy test too, because how can you vote if you can't read properly?

An IQ test that one must pass with 50 or better would exclude you, that's for sure.

The funny part is, I'm not agaisnt photo ID. Im agaisnt stupid people like you who attempt to push through last min. changes to voting and then demand that any objection to these new rules means I'm for illegal voting. Kinda like those on the left who said anyone who didn't support Obama was a racist.

Last minute changes????

This has been a disagreement for much longer then that. Finally people are standing up to the bully democrats.

The real fraud is that the GOP is blatantly trying to prevent citizens from voting. They did it in Florida in 2000, and they will do it whenever anyone fails to check on them.

Anyone who doesn't know that opposition to voter ID is motivated entirely by the desire to facilitate voter fraud is terminally naive.

I can't believe you guys can make such statements with a straight face. There's no genuine concern about voter fraud. The entire campaign is an effort to minimize votes of demographics more likely to vote for Democrats. The naivete is on anyone who can convince themselves otherwise.

Republican (and Democrats) are keenly aware that the people most likely to not have IDs are more likely to vote Democrat. You can argue that they are also most likely to be welfare recipients, freeloaders, etc... - and you might have a point. You can argue that the Democrats shape their welfare state politics to "buy" these votes - and you'd almost certainly have a point. But don't try to get on some ridiculous high horse about voter fraud. No one half-aware believes that's what this is about.

Last edited:
If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear.

The authoritarian refrain.

I don't trust you to write a check without ID, I don't trust you to use a credit card without ID, I don't trust you to get your food stamps without ID, but voting for the most powerful office in the world ain't no big thang.

The pro-fraud refrain.

I can't believe you guys can make such statements with a straight face. There's no genuine concern about voter fraud. The entire campaign is an effort to minimize votes of demographics more likely to vote for Democrats.

Right. Dead people and illegal aliens are much more likely to vote Democrat. Voter ID would "minimize" their vote.

Republican (and Democrats) are keenly aware that the people most likely to not have IDs are more likely to vote Democrat. You can argue that they are also most likely to be welfare recipients, freeloaders, etc... - and you might have a point. You can argue that the Democrats shape their welfare state politics to "buy" these votes - and you'd almost certainly have a point. But don't try to get on some ridiculous high horse about voter fraud. No one half-aware believes that's what this is about.

The idea that it's too tough for anyone over the age of 18 to get a valid government issued ID is too absurd for words. Anyone who defends that proposition deserves to be laughed at.

Last edited:
I can't believe you guys can make such statements with a straight face. There's no genuine concern about voter fraud.

There is HUGE concern about voter fraud, concern that it will be stopped.

The entire campaign is an effort to minimize votes of demographics more likely to vote for Democrats. The naivete is on anyone who can convince themselves otherwise.

Illegal aliens, felons, and multiple votes using the registration of dead and openly fraudulent voters?

Yep, that is the demographic we want to minimize.

Republican (and Democrats) are keenly aware that the people most likely to not have IDs are more likely to vote Democrat.

Ooooh, demo-meme, how clever.

Say sparky, know what you need to get a welfare check?

Oh that's right, a picture ID - must be those EVIL Republicans disenfranchising the poor.

Hey sparky, know what you need to get food stamps? (EBT)

Oh that's right, a picture ID - must be those EVIL Republicans disenfranchising the poor.

You can argue that they are also most likely to be welfare recipients, freeloaders, etc... - and you might have a point.

Of course, they HAVE photo ID, because they can't get benefits without them...

BUT, ID when voting is uh, um, uh BAD, because, uh, um it will stop, uh, um, RIGHTS, like, uh, well, fraud....

And are ANY of us really free if illegal aliens can't proxy vote for dead registrants?

You can argue that the Democrats shape their welfare state politics to "buy" these votes - and you'd almost certainly have a point. But don't try to get on some ridiculous high horse about voter fraud. No one half-aware believes that's what this is about.

You can argue that you aren't promoting fraud, but it's like claiming that rain is made from chocolate souffle...

That you would make such a statement is absurd beyond words, "The idea that it's too tough for anyone over the age of 18 to get a valid government issued ID is too absurd for words."

Forum List

Back