Judge Strikes Down Mississippi Christian Sharia Ban on Gay Adoption

Having 2 homo parents is better than having 0 parents. I personally couldn't imagine growing up without the equal but opposite influences of a mother and father. The male and female both offer unique life lessons that can't always be offered as well by the other I think.

As to the OP.....the kids in the gay home are in FAR LESS danger than a dog would be in DontTazeMeBros home.

I don't fucking eat dogs.

Keep telling us all how you're not a racist.

The states pushing anti-gay laws now were among the last to give up segregation. Its probably a "Total coincidence."....:2up:

Just because a judge has allowed debauchery doesn't mean the law requires you to engage in it.

As always, if you don't want a gay relationship, then you don't have to have one, but actively trying to prevent someone else's choice is none of your business, and you shouldn't involve yourself.

Having 2 homo parents is better than having 0 parents. I personally couldn't imagine growing up without the equal but opposite influences of a mother and father. The male and female both offer unique life lessons that can't always be offered as well by the other I think.

As to the OP.....the kids in the gay home are in FAR LESS danger than a dog would be in DontTazeMeBros home.

Awww.....did I hit a nerve:itsok:

Hey Bro. It's ok. It's your culture it's nothing to be ashamed of. And it's not "racist". I hate all people who eat dogs.

Awww.....did I hit a nerve:itsok: Hey Bro. It's ok. It's your culture it's nothing to be ashamed of. And it's not "racist". I hate all people who eat dogs.
Taz is under Bucs skin. Taz owns Bucs. But that is not racism in this case, just better mental and emotional powers.

Awww.....did I hit a nerve:itsok: Hey Bro. It's ok. It's your culture it's nothing to be ashamed of. And it's not "racist". I hate all people who eat dogs.
Taz is under Bucs skin. Taz owns Bucs. But that is not racism in this case, just better mental and emotional powers.

Haha hardly. He's the ultimate Internet douche. Brags about his fighting record. Uses an actual shirtless selfie as his avatar. And...denies his culture of teriyaki hound.

Conservatives pushing their Christian Sharia law have lost yet again. The 1950s are over people. Deal with it.

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - A federal judge has overturned Mississippi's ban on allowing same-sex couples to adopt children.

U.S. District Judge Daniel Jordan, in a preliminary injunction issued Thursday, ruled for the couples who had sued, saying the ban is unconstitutional after a U.S. Supreme Court decision last June that effectively legalized gay marriage and benefits for gay couples. He ordered John Davis, executive director of the Department of Human Services, to stop enforcing it.

"I am overwhelmed with joy," Hattiesburg resident Kathy Garner said. She and her wife, Susan Hrostowski, sued to allow Hrostowski to adopt 16-year-old Hudson Garner. "For us, this has been a long time in the making."

Judge blocks Mississippi ban on adoption by same-sex couples
Guess kids aren't given the right to have a MOM and a DAD. Cultural Marxists are wetting their pants at the latest attack on the traditional family unit.

A well balanced individual you turned out to be...

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

A well balanced individual you turned out to be...

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

I sure did.

beivc0.jpg

Kansas Republicans are busy working on a law that would allow the legislature to impeach and get rid of the entire Kansas Supreme Court because they are ruling against what the Republican legislature passes. In other words they want to reduce the branches of government to two, both of which are heavily controlled by conservatives.

Mississippi can't be far behind. When democracy doesn't work for you, cheat. Keeping gay people from adopting children is just the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited:
I've known quite a few children in same sex households. Many same sex parents have arrangements with family or close friends to expose the child to the opposite sex. Usually they grow up with the same kinds of dysfunctions as any child in a one parent single sex household. They have difficulties relating to the opposite sex. Men especially have difficulties relating to women. A man raised in a household without women will have incredible difficulty understanding a woman's relationship with her mother since he never had one at all.

They get therapy. They take drugs. It's hardly noticeable any more. We are a pathological people. Millions are in therapy and millions more take drugs.

I've known quite a few children in same sex households. Many same sex parents have arrangements with family or close friends to expose the child to the opposite sex. Usually they grow up with the same kinds of dysfunctions as any child in a one parent single sex household. They have difficulties relating to the opposite sex. Men especially have difficulties relating to women. A man raised in a household without women will have incredible difficulty understanding a woman's relationship with her mother since he never had one at all.

They get therapy. They take drugs. It's hardly noticeable any more. We are a pathological people. Millions are in therapy and millions more take drugs.

The science is clear: Children raised by same-sex parents ...
qz.com/.../the-science-is-clear-children-raised-by-same-sex-parents-are-at...
Jun 27, 2015 - But what about the children? The debate over gay marriage—addressed this week by the US Supreme Court but by no means ...

See....here's where you lefties get it wrong.

You try to equate modern mainstream Christian values (overall very good for society) to modern Islamic values (absolutely atrocious for society).

Sorry. All religions aren't created equally.

This is where reactionary righties like Bucs gets it wrong.

You try to equate modern mainstream Christian values (overall very good for society) to modern extreme whacko Jihadist values (absolutely atrocious for society).

Bucs has always had difficulty with derivative analogies.

Conservatives pushing their Christian Sharia law have lost yet again. The 1950s are over people. Deal with it.

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) - A federal judge has overturned Mississippi's ban on allowing same-sex couples to adopt children.

U.S. District Judge Daniel Jordan, in a preliminary injunction issued Thursday, ruled for the couples who had sued, saying the ban is unconstitutional after a U.S. Supreme Court decision last June that effectively legalized gay marriage and benefits for gay couples. He ordered John Davis, executive director of the Department of Human Services, to stop enforcing it.

"I am overwhelmed with joy," Hattiesburg resident Kathy Garner said. She and her wife, Susan Hrostowski, sued to allow Hrostowski to adopt 16-year-old Hudson Garner. "For us, this has been a long time in the making."

Judge blocks Mississippi ban on adoption by same-sex couples
I could care less if homo's want to adopt kids, every kid needs a good home, and I sure as hell cant afford anymore.

That being said, I don't care if its a homo or a priest, anyone molesting a child should be strung up, until they are dead, and left for the birds to eat, they don't deserve a plot.

Anyone who disagrees with that, must like molesting children, and deserves to die, horribly.

Forum List

Back